Whoa! a new 48 Hours (April 16) Check out the trailer!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be a Nielsen family for your ratings to count. But what I wonder is, if a show says it got 8 million viewers, does that mean that 8 million Nielsen families watched the show or that 2 million Nielsen families watched the show and since Nielsen families are 25% of the population (just throwing out a random percentage), they just add the other 6 million to factor in the rest of the country?

13 minutes...Caylee you will be here with all of us...our little angel...always loved.

Being a Canuck, and therefore off the ratings grid, I could watch it and describe it for you all... Alas, I do not have TV.

Can't find the socket in my danged igloo.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133582"]Link to live discussion thread here.[/ame]

I'm going to watch it. I'm not convinced the teaser isn't showing us a "sample" mock jury that has nothing to do with the Caylee Marie Anthony murder case. Plus...when I saw the teaser for the umpteenth time, it was only showing one or two people standing when asked who would acquit. So I'm not sure if CBS has tried to back off a misleading teaser due to bad publicity, or if they decided to modify it for the hold-your-breath effect.

I agree about the mock jury. It might be a false edit.

Besides that, the moderator said " All those who would choose between Capital Murder and Acquittal, ' Or something like that. But that is NOT what the future jury will be left with. They have lots of pertinent choices. So Acquittal is at the bottom. I can see the possibility of a jury only giving her aggravated child abuse. and Negligent Manslaughter and she does 20 years. I HOPE NOT. But it is possible.

Heck yeah! They can say "Change of venue, my butt!" :great::woohoo:

Maybe that's what they DID say in the closed door session with the Judge the other day. I don't think the DT got what they hoped for regarding change of venue.

I'm going to watch it. I'm not convinced the teaser isn't showing us a "sample" mock jury that has nothing to do with the Caylee Marie Anthony murder case. Plus...when I saw the teaser for the umpteenth time, it was only showing one or two people standing when asked who would acquit. So I'm not sure if CBS has tried to back off a misleading teaser due to bad publicity, or if they decided to modify it for the hold-your-breath effect.

BBM... I noticed the same thing as you on the mock jury trailer. The first clip I saw it appeared everyone stood up while the second clip only a few. Not to mention that they also select clips that will draw attention. The first time 48 hours did a show on Caylee people thought it would be pro defense and I don't really think it was in the end. I don't know how anything could be pro defense once the facts of the case are told, NOTHING works in their favor. To say the whole show is slanted because of 1 clip of the show is jumping to conclusions a little prematurely.

ynot opened a thread specifically for real time discussion. (Look up --linked above.)

Gonna lock this one while the show is airing so we don't have parallel threads running and we can all be in the same place.

We'll reopen this one after the show ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member