Whoa! a new 48 Hours (April 16) Check out the trailer!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm lost now. In the trailer it shows LKB saying there is NO EVIDENCE!
And now...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27538935/detail.html
wow! that article is wild! LKB says KC lied! "Whoa" part II! !!! What is up with this?????? Should LKB be saying anything at all...she was one of KC's attorneys! Should she be saying specific things like this at all...let alone to 48 hours? Gawd. I wonder what Judge Perry is thinking.

"Asked by CBS about prosecutors' theory that Caylee was asphyxiated by duct tape placed around her mouth and nostrils, current defense attorney Cheney Mason said there was "no evidence of that … That's a figment of the imagination of an overzealous prosecutor in my opinion. And we'll enjoy dealing with that in the courtroom."

REALLY? They are going to ENJOY dealing with the evidence of duct tape wrapped around the dead child? Poor choice of words, to say the least.

"Asked by CBS about prosecutors' theory that Caylee was asphyxiated by duct tape placed around her mouth and nostrils, current defense attorney Cheney Mason said there was "no evidence of that … That's a figment of the imagination of an overzealous prosecutor in my opinion. And we'll enjoy dealing with that in the courtroom."

CMason is not clear on the facts...Dr. G should have the photos and I'm guessing a jury will get to see those...how will he defend the it's only a figment of an overzealouse prosecutors imagination, when they are right there for those jurors to see...I think to downplay it would insult a jury...good job, Mason...anger them and they will take it out on the one who sits accused...:maddening:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

REALLY? They are going to ENJOY dealing with the evidence of duct tape wrapped around the dead child? Poor choice of words, to say the least.

Well he did say this was going to be fun. I don't see how he thinks that after him saying you can pretty much see KC get life before he jumped on this crazy train.

wow! that article is wild! LKB says KC lied! "Whoa" part II! !!! What is up with this?????? Should LKB be saying anything at all...she was one of KC's attorneys! Should she be saying specific things like this at all...let alone to 48 hours? Gawd. I wonder what Judge Perry is thinking.

they're trying to defuse the lying/nanny story before the trial so they can glide right over it as if it doesn't matter.

they're trying to defuse the lying/nanny story before the trial so they can glide right over it as if it doesn't matter.

But how would that work? Wasn't there mention of a nany to The Grunds and a few others before Caylee was deceased and before KC's so called break with reality?

Sinse when is 48 hours a fantasy show :waitasec: There is no way Casey is gonna be acquitted. Give me a break. I have heard more then once from defense that its junk science well this is junk Journalism IMO. I use to watch 48 hours I thought they sought the truth but I guess I was wrong. I wont be watching and giving them my rating. Sadly another network that cares more about the money then a little girl getting the justice she deserves. :maddening:

BBM - you won't be giving them your rating anyway if you're not a registered Neilson family. They won't have any idea whether you're watching or not otherwise.

BBM - you won't be giving them your rating anyway if you're not a registered Neilson family. They won't have any idea whether you're watching or not otherwise.

Neilson family or not, I think we get the point of cuppy199's post.

This is more smoke and mirrors from the DT as usual. The only reason for the media spin is to reach potential jurors, which I have no doubt will still be able to sort out the facts at trial. Pretty sad. The DT's case is weak. The SA has a mountain of evidence, no worries. It will all come together nicely.
Spin away Baez, it's all you have, and it won't work.

I am still confused. LKB, in this 48 Hours (at the beginning of preview) says there is NO EVIDENCE! BUT yesterday she said ICA LIED!:waitasec:

I am still confused. LKB, in this 48 Hours (at the beginning of preview) says there is NO EVIDENCE! BUT yesterday she said ICA LIED!:waitasec:

She just said ICA lied about the nanny story. She is still supporting her innocence.

It's just semantics....there is no evidence i.e. a smoking gun with ICA's fingerprints on it....however, there is a MOUNTAIN of circumstantial evidence that points to one person. More rarely is there ever direct evidence of a person killing another person, i.e., a videotape, an eyewitness to the murder. So she is somewhat right. There is no evidence that shows ICA wrapped the duct tape that was stored in her daddy's garage on the face and mouth of her 2 year old daughter that nobody saw or heard from after June 16, 2008and that she didn't bother reporting as missing until her crazed mother called the police. CINDY called the police. ICA would still be hanging from stipper poles if CA has just kept her mouth shut.

In this latest promo for 48 hours, (new in the media thread), who is this person that claims there is NO evidence of a dead body in the trunk, only of "garbage"??????

In this latest promo for 48 hours, (new in the media thread), who is this person that claims there is NO evidence of a dead body in the trunk, only of "garbage"??????
I have no idea..I am wondering too!

I think it is JB. From http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...inda-kenney-baden-tells-48-hours-mystery.html

Snip:
The program also features interviews with defense attorneys J. Cheney Mason and Jose Baez.

Baez says, “I think the evidence is clear that there was a bag of garbage in the trunk of the car in the summer heart for approximately three weeks. The car stunk. There’s no doubt in that. And there is nothing that is exclusive to a human being that was found in the trunk of that car.”

I think it is JB. From http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...inda-kenney-baden-tells-48-hours-mystery.html

Snip:
The program also features interviews with defense attorneys J. Cheney Mason and Jose Baez.

Baez says, “I think the evidence is clear that there was a bag of garbage in the trunk of the car in the summer heart for approximately three weeks. The car stunk. There’s no doubt in that. And there is nothing that is exclusive to a human being that was found in the trunk of that car.”

Maybe the Pros should get a doctor to borrow a rotting body from the body farm...bring it into the courtroom during the trial and let everyone get a good strong sniff and then ask if that is what old pizza and a bag of garbage really smells like! Everyone would be running from the courtroom trying not to throw up til they can reach a bathroom. That would sure resolve that issue for everyone whether on the jury or not....

Snip:

Not the same article....but thanks.

These comments in a recent article make me so want HHJP to put a gag order on this case tomorrow:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...rs-mystery-raises-more-ethical-questions.html
Snip:

Jarvis also weighed in on attorneys talking to the media.

“Lawyers talk too much. They really do, they just do,” he said. “Some lawyers do it on purpose because they are publicity hounds. I tell lawyers never talk to the media. You can inadvertently slip up. In these high-profile cases, it’s hard to remember what has already come out, what does the public know, what is still a client secret.”

AND THIS IS TROUBLING IMHO.....

Also in “48 Hours Mystery,” Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi weighs in on the Anthony case.

“I was shocked they would go to someone so far removed from the case,” said Bill Sheaffer, WFTV-Channel 9’s legal analyst.

But there’s an ethical issue here as well, as WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone pointed out in a report: Bondi’s office would oppose an appeal if Anthony is convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member