Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, that's not the area the kids hang out. The media spun it to appear different. It appears to be down the road by the school. And it's not clear what the call was about, it's been said, smell and bag sighting, among many things.

BTW, it's not that I don't get it, it's that I don't buy it. :)

I agree that kids dont hang out there anymore, but clearly did with Jessica and Kio- it's possible she was just, well, right.

Hi Madeleine, I'm wondering if mid-August the remains really smelled like you say.

The stages of decomposition say that from 20 to 50 days is Butyric Fermentation where the body probably smells very strong. But from 50 to 365 days the remains are in dry decay and are reduced to bones and hair. I think the smell is 'cheesy'.

If Caylee died mid-June, by mid-Aug her remains would have already been in that dry decay stage which is the last stage of decomp.

I wish our poster who was a mortician would stop by!

Not a mortician, but a couple thoughts. If the body was placed in a double bag, and the bag was sealed, the remains would have liquified a bit, and would have stayed that way as long as the bag stayed sealed/shut. When ripped, it would have smelled a great deal. And then once ripped, by animals or whatever, the contents would have merged with the water, and then when water receded, the fluids are gone.

So I am just confused by this man's statement, originally we were told he stopped to releave himself, now we are being told he was following up on his own hunch or tip even after leading an investigator there. Hmmm, doesn't sound fishy to you and he said he discovered the back while releaving himself? Would be interesting to note if this man really did releave himself? or was that just the excuse he used for suddenly "discovering" the bag?

Maybe he was doing something private and didn't want to embarrass himself, but his discovery outweighed the need to keep it quiet.

You have one man who keeps calling LE, actually meets up face to face with them and goes into an area with snakes, etc VS a Mother who NEVER calls LE or anyone else for that matter. Goes shopping, dancing and gets a tatoo.

And the meter man is suspicious????????

:clap::clap::clap:

To quote NG.. that's it "in a nutshell"!! THANK YOU!! :blowkiss:

You have one man who keeps calling LE, actually meets up face to face with them and goes into an area with snakes, etc VS a Mother who NEVER calls LE or anyone else for that matter. Goes shopping, dancing and gets a tatoo.

And the meter man is suspicious????????

I know this is what gets me
LE, the meter reader, the nanny

I just hope for Caylee's sake that the jury does the right thing in this case and convicts KC, and there is justice for Caylee.

Can we now put to rest that Kio and/or teenagers hung out at the area that Caylee was found in? the school is down the road and across the street. Kio did not take LE to the spot Caylee was found. The guys who found the rope, found it by the school across the street. Fox's own video was, by Phil Keating's own admission shot, 75 yards away.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3066096&postcount=184

12-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Noway
user_offline.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by charo
Being I cant see the interview, where I can I find what date she told LE and what date LE searched this area? If it was before all the bad rain, why didnt the dogs find Caylee then?

July 19

This is in the first discovery released, p. 237
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...8/41844520.pdf

...walked back into the wooded area behind the school ...

I don't think Caylee was found where Kiomarie brought LE but I don't know what is considered the back of the school.

LE is now saying that one of the reasons that the area was "cleared" from the Aug. reports was because the area was searched by cadaver dogs. If this is true, then it calls into question the accuracy of the cadaver dogs in the initial search of the Anthony home and the cars. How can these dogs be considered to be "highly accurate" when searching an area where there IS NO BODY, yet totally inaccurate when searching an area where there WAS a body?

I jumped down to the rumor thread wasn't positive what happened with the lock down.

Anyways, IMO Suzie Q is right, I saw it on FOX with my own eyes. sorry- no link-but, my integrity is THE most important thing to me as a person. IIRC they said they were further away from the location than originally thought. for what it's worth...

I also posted on the now closed thread that MSNBC news had a interview with Caption N this morning and he said the following:
August 11th- Meter Reader sees bag submerged in water, called it in, does not wait at site.
August 12th- Meter Reader called it in, no one goes to site.
August 13th- Meter Reader called it in, officer at site they look together and do not see the bag. (maybe submerged all the way? or they just can't find the same spot?)

I'm sure we will here from him today, I hope he is squeaky clean.

Can any of our florida slueths tell me if this area was a dumping ground of some sorts? Looking at the photo's of the scene it looked like there were mulitiple tires laying around on the ground. Thanks for any replies :)

No matter how you look at it, the story does not make sense.

The meterman goes back out with a detective. Even though the meterman knows exactly where he allegedly saw something, they find nothing. NOTHING.

Four months later, on his own time, the meter man allegedly finds the bag and skull in that location while relieving himself.

The cross-examination of any halfway competent defense attorney will slowly roast both LE and the meterman. To say nothing of the fact that allegedly tossing a bag with Caylee's body in it on top of the ground near the Anthony's home does not support a premeditated murder.

LE is now saying that one of the reasons that the area was "cleared" from the Aug. reports was because the area was searched by cadaver dogs. If this is true, then it calls into question the accuracy of the cadaver dogs in the initial search of the Anthony home and the cars. How can these dogs be considered to be "highly accurate" when searching an area where there IS NO BODY, yet totally inaccurate when searching an area where there WAS a body?

Thankfully with the car there is science to back up the dogs hits. Hopefully there is for the backyard as well.....hopefully that is.

I have been thinking about the gray bag that was noticed back in August. If the area was flooded would it be possible it floated away by the time the deputies came to check it out?
It makes sense to me that the dogs did not hit on something because either the bag was buried and then covered by water or it was just underwater when the initial search happened. I do not know this for sure but it stands to reason this area was probably one of the first to be searched.
MOO

I'd like to know who the deputy was who responded. Could it have been that cop that she was talking to?

No matter how you look at it, the story does not make sense.

The meterman goes back out with a detective. Even though the meterman knows exactly where he allegedly saw something, they find nothing. NOTHING.

Four months later, on his own time, the meter man allegedly finds the bag and skull in that location while relieving himself.

The cross-examination of any halfway competent defense attorney will slowly roast both LE and the meterman. To say nothing of the fact that allegedly tossing a bag with Caylee's body in it on top of the ground near the Anthony's home does not support a premeditated murder.

It's unclear whether the meter man was on his own time or not. I doubt it, if his boss got involved.

A definitive plan of execution and a successful body disposal is not required to prove premed. All the prosecution has to show is it was on Casey's mind. IMO, the computer searches, among other things, show this.

I'm so angry. As for the matter of previous searches being unsuccessful, unfortunately it does not make Caylee any less dead. She's been found and now she can rest.

Dr. G states toxicology testing not complete yet.

I knew it was her but seeing it confirmed is HORRIBLE.Poor Beary,look at him.He finally found her. :( :rose: :rose: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710