Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What's your gut reaction?

• Meter Reader called in tips, then went searching on his own.

Votes: 441 89.8%
  • Meter Reader is the one who killed Caylee.

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Meter Reader is related to an accomplice.

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Meter Reader is Casey's accomplice.

Votes: 10 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like this at all... it goes along with I have believed with my dealings with certian people since early July...... way to many lies... way to many lies!

Shortly after the press conference, News 13 received a statement from Todd Black, Jose Baez’s spokesman.

“This is a perfect example of why the public and the media should not be pre-judging this case. And Casey Anthony should be given the presumption of innocence until after all the facts and all the information is revealed.

There is absolutely no doubt that law enforcement is continuing to withhold vital information, and it would be probably be a good idea for the meter reader to retain an attorney.”

Crime scene photos:

196641.jpg

196440.jpg

199197.jpg

JoAnn_W

yea he could have been obsessed with this case like us.

NO ONE HERE can say they wouldn't go searching through the woods looking for..... oh wait, yea many of us have gone searching for Caylee in FL so no one can blame him if he was purposely looking for here in a very interesting spot.

Here's what I don't get....

1. If it smelled badly for 3 days in August....why did neighbors not call or check it out? The house across the road is CLOSE there where the remains were found

2. I just cannot see how if she had been dead for almost 2 months at that point how the smell could be suddenly after 2 months on the side of the road in the summer heat. KWIM? It should've been an odor from the beginning not suddenly in August, 2months after she was last seen.

3. I found the whole story odd, says he goes 'back in to the woods' but clearly LE is excavating right near the road. How did no neighbors or others kids/people see or find this if there was a smell and it's THAT close to the road?

I am so damn confused.

Anyone missing any pets in the neighborhood?

In the old days around here, if someone wanted to get rid of a body they would bury it deep, then bury a dead animal on top. Horrifying, I know, but they would kill a big dog, a pony, a goat, a horse or a cow, so that if its skeleton were ever exposed, no one would think much of it or dig up the dead animal to see what was under it.

If LE found a stinking bag on the side of the road as a result of this alleged report, they would have poked around inside of it. They knew a baby was missing and wouldn't ignore it. I suggest there was another bag with someone's missing dog in it.

Any missing cats or dogs from the A home?

And, I just do not think that AR would risk prison for KC. Come on! It is one thing to lie about knowing ban*ing a nutty chick occassionally, but to help her get rid of a child's body is a whole other kettle of fish. Just because she is horrid does not mean her friends are too.

Gonzalez (or any other spelling of it) is something like the 5th most common spanish surname. Garcia ranks higher. The name means "son of Gonzalvo" which is derived from the Germanic name Gundusalvus - battle genius, war, battle, wolf - are some of the translations.

If we knew this mans name,alot more could be found out.

if he called LE about the bag and the deputy checked it out and left, I would think he would have just poked open the bag himself (after the deputy left)...I mean, why not? I couldn't have just walked away without poking at that darn bag!

This goes to my thread saying Area body found TOO STRANGE. I said it from day 1, it made my antennas go up. :bang:

are we sure that the area in question was in fact under water on aug. 11th,12th, and 13th

Good point...what is the actual source of the "he saw a gray bag in August" version of the story?

I didn't listen to the press conf so assumed it was something the Sheriff said.

Capt. Nieves said it on camera. I saw it on Headline News.

He's being interviewed right now, too.

I think this meter dude sounds like any of us here. we would keep checking on it, but we know better than to touch anything, leave it to the authorities. But at some point, we all would take it upon ourselves to look, because by this time it's clear no one else is. My hat is off to the meter reader with the info we have now.
He could have called the Anthony's, but he apparently didn't.

Was Casey in jail or out of jail during the time frame of the initial calls made in August by the meter reader?

I the body was doubled bag??? was it with a grey bag and then a black bag....who is the LE that came out to the scene? the first time?

This is crazy. Why would a cop not bother to OPEN the bag? I could see if he was called to the general area and not find anything but to have the bag pointed out and nothing came of it? Something stinks.

The date the cop friend of KC's was fired was August 22nd. I wonder if he got the call.

hey...maybe there were dead squirrels in the grey bag on the side of the road....

Captain Nieves said they were contacted about a bag on the side of the road by the meter reader. I wonder why he didn't poke that one with a stick? I wonder why the deputy didn't open it?

JoAnn_W

OMG ~ this whole thing has my head spinning ~ as if KC and her shenanigans didn't already have me spinning ~ wth is next!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think this meter dude sounds like any of us here. we would keep checking on it, but we know better than to touch anything, leave it to the authorities. But at some point, we all would take it upon ourselves to look, because by this time it's clear no one else is. My hat is off to the meter reader with the info we have now.
He could have called the Anthony's, but he apparently didn't.

I agree............I would have kept going back.

They are going to check the meter readers cell phone records to see if he had any contact with Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb