Why BOTH Garrote & Head Bash?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, the first clue for knowing whether or not Patsy would be aware of the possible media frenzy would be to look at her background to discover she was a journalism major in college. She knew what it took to make good news copy. Also, she enjoyed literature. Patsy was noted for performing a dramatic reading in the Miss America pageant.

In 1996, prior to the death, Patsy and John had at least four articles printed in media, with their photographs and quotes, about their individual successes. Patsy was well aware of what garnered the media's attention.

There was a drop down home theatre for movie viewing in their master suite. John Andrews Ramsey described his step-mother as being "flashy". Patsy did not live in a shell. She was gregarious. Patsy was equipped to know, or at least to suspect, how sensational the complex crime would become.

Patsy may have considered it costing them perhaps a cool million to keep her out of prison. Being multi-millionaires, they had well over a million in assets. I don't think she anticipated losing as much as they did. Their defense cost them almost everything they possessed.

John's successful business had gone worldwide, according to what Patsy wrote in the Christmas letters. An unusual death by garrote of a gorgeous six-year-old millionaire's daughter would garner international media attention. Toss in a skull fracture, acute sexual assault and previous sexual abuse. The case has everything: youth, beauty, glamor, mystery, wealth, sex, lies, and videotapes. It has everything that makes good media copy. Good copy makes sells profitable.

As difficult as this may be to comprehend of the human's heart and soul, with the information I currently possess, IMMHO, Patsy began planning the murder as early as the Fall of 1996 when she insisted on purchasing a jacket identical to the one Priscilla White owned but eventually settled for one very similar.

Then, Patsy had the audacity to try incriminating PW with the murder jacket by saying it could have been Priscilla's jacket that she was wearing in the photographs taken at the White's and shown to her during her police interviews.

During the fall, Patsy really concentrates on creating a champion crown winner of JonBenét by scheduling photo shoots, lessons and pageants. By Christmas, JonBenét held titles as Little Miss Colorado and Little Miss Christmas.

The all-important and revealing size 12s Bloomies were purchased in November.

Undetermined date for purchase of the gold ID bracelet inscribed with JBs death date. JBR received on December 23, 1996.

Undetermined date of order of the My Twinn doll received on Christmas Day.

The white burial dress was purchased in November.

The tape and nylon cord were purchased in December.

There was a rough draft of the RN.

The victim's headstone is dated December 25, 1996.

What others may describe as a highly unorganized, perhaps spur of the moment, crime scene, I see as a carefully orchestrated premeditated murder, of a young molested daughter, that was always intended to occur on Christmas Day in exactly the manner it unfolded, beginning with pineapple happiness.

The reason for rejecting JR as being placed with JonBenét when the head bash occurred by Patsy is because I do believe that would be far too much shock and awe for John to bear going forward, as he did, especially when considering the trauma he experienced in losing Beth. John would have collapsed if his tiny daughter dropped at his feet when her head cracked from the bash. Wouldn't he?

OMO

I feel like it is one thing to be certain a case would get national coverage, it is another thing to know that there would be books, movies, and TV specials made about it. Nowadays, when the media reporting on the crimes of normal people is a lot more common than in 1996, it is still hard to predict which cases will blow up to that extent, on the first day they hit the news. How many cases can we say from Day 1, yes this case will still be well-known in 5-10-20 years? Unless it is something like Newtown, it is pretty much impossible to predict.

Basically, I don't know how Patsy could have known that almost 20 years later, the case would be considered one of the most famous unsolved cases.

I feel like it is one thing to be certain a case would get national coverage, it is another thing to know that there would be books, movies, and TV specials made about it. Nowadays, when the media reporting on the crimes of normal people is a lot more common than in 1996, it is still hard to predict which cases will blow up to that extent, on the first day they hit the news. How many cases can we say from Day 1, yes this case will still be well-known in 5-10-20 years? Unless it is something like Newtown, it is pretty much impossible to predict.

Basically, I don't know how Patsy could have known that almost 20 years later, the case would be considered one of the most famous unsolved cases.

IMHO, PR may have known what it would take to make things sensational enough to give JB the type of recognition that she would have loved for her to have in real life, if she would have lived. It was the least she could do for her precious JB, knowing the ultimate end would be to have her waiting in heaven when she got there "very soon". If JB would have or could have only done as she was told: not let anyone, not even daddy, touch her in the places her bathing suit did not cover.

Is is possible that PR set things up for the actual killing of JB thinking she would suffer the least amount? If she loved "that child" (distancing at it's best), would the head bash have seemed like the quickest and easiest way to end it. And the other things added to not only create sensationalism, but as "clever little clues" that PR knew John would eventually recognize as having come only from her hand, making it perfectly clear to him that her purpose was retaliatory for what she learned was JR's molestation of JB, when it was understood he could not or would not ever have JB?

Patsy wanted to take it all away from JR. Because he wanted it all - without regard to what Patsy had helped him to create and enjoy, and then gone through during her recovery from cancer - even the $118,000 that he didn't bother to tell her about. Except for the one thing he didn't want - which she really wished she could give him, but couldn't....her own sexual pleasure.

Patsy had to show JR how it felt to be destroyed, and she decided the sacrifice she made of JB would accomplish that. He would finally understand the pain she felt by feeling it himself, but he would never be able to tell anyone how he came to know it and why. Not as long as there was a chance he could keep Burke protected from it all. :moo:

Which if you really think about it, it actually shouldn't. There have been many more cases that involved dead children that never got half the publicity this case has.

Take the Lyons sisters disappearance in DC suburbs back in the 70's. That case has never gotten the attention that Jonbenet's has.

Well, not sure that any of us think Patsy could have known anything that would be taking place twenty years into the future and I, personally, never claimed she even thought of it. She didn't think she would live twenty more years.

Patsy, as a talented journalist, was qualified to be formally interviewed for live performances. She was a Miss America contender and was photographed for local publications. Patsy was aware of what made good copy sell. Patsy made sure there were a thousand cutesy pictures of JonBenét.

JonBenét's case had it all: sex, lies and videotapes. The confounding story made profits for MSM. That's a fact.

There was no reason for Patsy, if PDI, to think past the public's first reaction. It was big enough that the media would hang around until trial. However, Patsy had no way to predict the future, any more than I can, twenty years or less.

I certainly do not think Patsy, in her fondest imaginations, thought she would actually get away with the crime for a lifetime. It was a solvable murder that became a whodunit mired in politics.

It could be the reason why Patsy claimed no recollection of JonBenét eating pineapple. "That's not my set-up", she affirmed.

Denied it all the way. Hello. Patsy did not remember a lot of stuff.

Maybe she would have feigned mental instability or diminished capacity had she been charged with JonBenét's murder and the case gone to trial, as it should have. At least in that small way, we would have some answers about how whoever killed little JonBenét did it. We know how they got away with it.

OMO

Killing wasn't as difficult as the killer anticipated, according to the ransom note. Why did the killer insist on two killing tools? The first tool, the one that's responsible for the head injury, made the job of the second tool, the nylon cord, much easier to set up.

In reading old transcripts recently, my interest peaked at this tidbit from Carol McKinley on Geraldo's show in '97:

Ms. McKINLEY: They had three things: They had a hair on a blanket, they had some fingernail cuttings with perhaps some DNA under the cuttings from JonBenet and they had a pair of her underwear that might have had bloodstains on it. But the bloodstains, my sources tell me, had been washed over and over again in the laundry and they might not have been able to get any DNA from those stains. So it might have been old.

RIVERA: The child's underwear had bloodstains.

Ms. McKINLEY: From what my sources say, yes. I have two very good sources who've told me that. But they might not have gotten anything from the DNA because it might have been an old bloodstain.

~ CNBC News Transcripts, May 14, 1997; http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/05141997ballardongeraldo.htm

WTH? Washed and washed blood stains? Old stains? I thought the Bloomies were brand new out of the package with the DNA from an unknown underwear seamstress or laborer's degraded DNA that's mixed with the victim's blood.

Hence, I may need to be reminded about how the same degraded DNA that's mixed with her blood in the size 12s also manages to get the same DNA onto her longjohns [that showed no signs of recent urine]?

It's a head banger alright.
OMO

Killing wasn't as difficult as the killer anticipated, according to the ransom note. Why did the killer insist on two killing tools? The first tool, the one that's responsible for the head injury, made the job of the second tool, the nylon cord, much easier to set up.

In reading old transcripts recently, my interest peaked at this tidbit from Carol McKinley on Geraldo's show in '97:

WTH? Washed and washed blood stains? Old stains? I thought the Bloomies were brand new out of the package with the DNA from an unknown underwear seamstress or laborer's degraded DNA that's mixed with the victim's blood.

Hence, I may need to be reminded about how the same degraded DNA that's mixed with her blood in the size 12s also manages to get the same DNA onto her longjohns [that showed no signs of recent urine]?

OMO

The Bloomies were brand new out of the package. Remember that there was a LOT of misinformation given on talk shows, news programs, etc. The blood was TESTED and found to be JB's own blood.

I have the book: The Crime of the Century by Hal Higdon (The Leopold and Loeb Case).

Leopold & Loeb picked out Bobby Franks as a target for a lark, something they could remember to bond each other with and prove their Nietzchian superiority. They had previously bought a rope with the intention to strangle and had also considered etherization. Bobby Franks was strangled first, struggled, then they stuck the gag down his throat. Then he was bashed. Both argued that the other did the head bashing with the wrapped chisel. They hid the body in a culvert on 118th Street in Chicago.

Clarence Darrow defended them in The Crime of the Century. Darrow was a veteran of the CHAUTAUQUA circuit and very coincidently there was a CHAUTAUQUA Park righht behind the university in Boulder.

They pleaded their defense claiming Nietzche was being permeated into every university in the civilized world. You then know what happened in Germany.

The L&L ransom note reads like the JonBenet RN.

No wonder many websleuthes have compared this crime to JonBenet.

Did our perp intentionally throw in hints of the L&L crime? Was JonBenet to take over the Crime of the Century? Bobby Franks was strangled, suffocated and head bashed. Is that why JonBenet was garroted and headbashed?

The Crime of The Century was the kidnapping and brutal murder of Bobby Franks (14) by Nathan "Babe" Leopold (18), who could speak at four months of age, and Richard "Dickie" Loeb (19), whose father was CEO at Sears. Dickie entered college at age 14.

Leopold & Loeb were wealthy, brilliant law students at the University of Chicago who convinced themselves their remarkable intelligence gave them powers of absoultion. No matter their sin, their intellectual superiority over others, cast them above the laws that govern man.

They began committing petty crimes. They stole a typewriter on which the Ransom Note would later typed to the Franks family. They became disappointed that the media was practically ignoring their crimes. Hence, the plan for the "perfect crime" was manifested.

L & L seriously scouted for a victim for some time. While hiding, Leopold used his special birdwatching binoculars to view young, wealthy boys in the neighborhood and school grounds. Finally, it was Loeb who suggested Bobby Franks, his second cousin, who occasionally played tennis at the Loeb's.

Franks was killed on May 21, 1924 with a chisel moments after the kidnapping. His body was stuffed into a railroad culvert and soon found stripped of his clothing. Hydrolchloric acid had been poured on his body to help prevent a positive ID.

After their confessions to the kidnapping/murder of Bobby Franks, L & L pled guilty with hopes for leniency from the judge. The mitigating factors Darrow mentions, including a lifetime of family bereavement, must have swayed the judge who sentenced the killers to life sentences plus 99 years for the kidnapping.

Motive

The ransom was not their primary motive; the young men's families provided them all the money that they needed. Both had admitted that they were driven by the thrill of the kill and the desire to commit the "perfect crime".[6]

The "Superman" theory may have only deepened the boys' obsession with crime and caused them to think that they were above the law, and therefore could not be caught. The fact that two wealthy teenagers kidnapped and murdered a young boy at random confused, baffled, and angered the public.[citation needed]

The Ransom Note sent to Mr. Franks was mailed the day after Bobby Franks was killed. It was signed George Johnson.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608007566438367237&pid=15.1

Fear of losing their son to a death on the scaffold, the Loeb's went to the most famous defense attorney, and opponenet to the death penalty, Clarence Darrow. His fee was rumored to be a million dollars for keeping the young men from the gallows.

In A Class By Itself

"The diabolical spirit evinced in the planned kidnapping and murder; the wealth and prominence of the families whose sons are involved; the high mental attainments of the youths, the suggestions of perversion; the strange quirks indicated in the confession that the child was slain for a ransom, for experience, for the satisfaction of a desire for "deep plotting," combined to set the case in a class by itself."

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/loeb/darrow_4.html

The large estates of Castle Farms, established in 1918, in Charlevoix, Michigan, is near Loeb Bay at Lake Charlevoix. Castle Farms was established in 1918 by shipping/manufacturing magnate, Albert Loeb, whose son kidnapped and murdered Bobby Franks.

http://www.castlefarms.com/ VIDEO TOUR

Castle Farms Aerial Video Virtual Tour - Charlevoix, Michigan:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYk0qa8D4JY"]Castle Farms Aerial Video Virtual Tour - Charlevoix, Michigan - YouTube[/ame]

In the 60s and 70s musical entertainment filled The Castle property. Who Rocked The Castle while the Rs owned their first Charlevoix home?

Moody Blues & Symphony
Marshall Tucker Band
Metalica
3rd Annual Art Festival
Castle Farms Wine Tasting Opens

Reba McEntire, Lorrie Morgan
Hank Williams, Jr.
The Beach Boys
Kenny G
Marty Stewart & Sammy Kershaw
4th Annual Art Festival
Castle Farms Wine Tasting

http://www.castlefarms.com/about-us/history/2802-2/

Patsy and John purchased a Victorian style vacation home in the Charlevoix community of 3,000 in 1992 with street names such as Browning Avenue, Wordsworth Avenue and Tennyson Street. Their home was situated on a bluff overlooking Round Lake. Pehaps the family went boating in nearby Loeb Bay.

Google map of the Charlevoix airport, Loeb Bay, the amazing golf course, Lake Michigan and Round Lake where the Ramsey's home was located on a bluff. Loeb Bay is on the bottom right. Round Lake opens into Lake Michigan at Charlevoix. I have unverified information the R home was located on Belvedere.

https://www.google.com/maps/@45.2928213,-85.2287993,8755m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

OMO

OR are much washed undies another piece of evidence, maybe left in washer or dryer, or wherever, that has yet to be released? We do not know what became of the first pair of alleged Wednesday panties, which I suspect had both fecal matter and blood in them.

Chautauqua

The Loeb's own Castle Farms in Charlevoix, MI near Loeb Bay and the Ramsey's owned a home overlooking Round Lake in Charlevoix near Loeb Bay.

The Crime of the Century was when Leopold and Loeb were defended by Clarence Darrow in Chicago, IL in 1924. Clarence Darrow is also famous for defending Dr. Sweet in the racial profiling trial in Detroit, MI in 1925.

Clarence-Darrow150.jpg

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/not_guilty/clarence_darrow/index.html

Clarence Darrow began giving speeches at Chautauqua meetings starting around 1914 so he was a fairly well known attorney credit to the Scopes Trial, the most famous case he represented.

http://darrow.law.umn.edu/photo.php?pid=646

Chautauqua camps began in NY as a method of spreading religion, that led to expansion in education and culture by way of live-on-stage speeches, ie, political platforms by Bryan, Taft, Garfield, Churchill, Prince William of Sweden, et al, and live musical performances, ie., John Philip Sousa.

Chautauqua History, which I found absorbing, can be read here:

William Jennings Bryan was the top attraction in Chautauqua for twenty-five years but it was Dr. Conwell's theme that embodied the Chautauqua success, simply, "Get rich, young man, for money is power, and power ought to be in the hands of good people. ... I say you have no right to be poor. . . . You and I know that there are some things more valuable than money; nevertheless, there is not one of these things that is not greatly enhanced by the use of money, . . . Love is the grandest thing on God's earth, but fortunate is the lover who has plenty of money."

"William Jennings Bryan", Chapter 9, Page 87

"It is impossible to evaluate Chautauqua without evaluating in detail a colossus of the forum known variously as the Silver-tongued Orator, the Flower of the Flock, the Old Dependable, the Big Number, the Blue Ribbon Champion, the Greatest of Them All William Jennings Bryan.

For thirty years Bryan lived by Chautauqua, never wearying, never bored, never below the peak of his astounding magnetism, never varying his theme; and for thirty years Chautauqua audiences packed pavilions to suffocation while that honey-sweet voice flowed on and on, wrapping them in fold on reassuring fold with the certainty of a better life to come.

Bryan never lost his charm. He was the best drawing card Chautauqua ever knew. He was the highest-paid lecturer and brought the most money into the box office. The circuit lucky enough to lure the old war horse away from competition knew to a certainty that would be its most successful season. He was good for "forty acres of parked Fords, anywhere, at any time of the day or night."

http://www.archive.org/stream/wecalleditcultur008228mbp/wecalleditcultur008228mbp_djvu.txt

Needless to say, Jennings brought in millions in profits for Chautauqua. IMHO, he never quite figured out why he wasn't elected in his two attempts at the presidency.

The only remaining Chautauqua is located in Boulder, CO, or within walking distance of the 15th Street Ramsey home.

http://www.chautauqua.com/history_cca.html

Sashaying across the stage in a sparkly, black-and-white Las Vegas showgirl costume or singing "I want to be a cowboy sweetheart" in a frilly pink cowgirl outfit, there was something perkily reminiscent of Shirley Temple about JonBenet.
She lived in a 15-room manse worth at least $760,000 in the upscale, bucolic quietude near Chautauqua Park in Boulder with her brother Burke, 9, and her well-respected parents, who are the portrait of all-American success.

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1997/01/05-1.html

Most interesting remarks about the DNA:

March 28 -
Additional DNA testing of evidence critical to the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation still hasn't begun, and the only reason is that the Ramseys have yet to decide whether to observe the testing.
Boulder police delivered the evidence to Cellmark Diagnostics in Germantown, Mary., on March 4, and Cellmark is ready to begin DNA testing, city spokesman Kelvin McNeill said Thursday.
Since then, District Alex Hunter has taken a "conservative approach," McNeill said, and offered to allow the Ramseys to send someone to observe the testing, which will destroy key evidence in the case.

The Denver Post has previously reported that the Ramseys have asked local DNA expert Moses Schanfield to observe the testing, if they decide to accept the DA's offer. But sources also said that the Ramseys may not send an observer, because they weren't allowed to observe DNA testing done at the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and because of the cost.

If evidence samples will be consumed by testing, CBI generally shares the evidence with suspects in a crime. But because no suspect has been named in the Ramsey murder, CBI officials went ahead and conducted their testing.
The investigation into 6-year-old JonBenet's death has now entered its 14th week. The child beauty queen was found the day after Christmas by her father in the basement of their home near Chautauqua Park.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon54.htm

The online posting describes the house as a “stunning, updated, classic Uni-Hill home. Elegance of past generations combined with modern updates make this home unique,” according to the listing. “Huge rooms, great light and an over-sized, gated lot on a fine street just a short walk from CU and Chautauqua

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_17443014

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/not_guilty/clarence_darrow/index.html

From Clarence Darrow and the Crime of the Century involving a for-no-good reason heinous strangulation, bludgeoning, and a faux ransom note by two wealthy, well-educated, convicted for life criminals, Leopold and Loeb, in Chicago, IL to Charlevoix, MI where the Loeb's and Ramsey's owned beautiful lake-front properties to Boulder, Colorado where famous people, like Clarence Darrow, once spoke at Chautauqua Park near where the Ramsey's lived and JonBenét Ramsey died was fascinating and rewarding research.

Whether or not Patsy Ramsey was fully aware of this rich history we cannot know for certain. However, given her background in journalism, her adoration for literature, her visits to classes at the campus of U of C and living within walking distance of the Chautauqua Park in Boulder coupled with the wealthy ties to Charlevoix with the Loeb's; it is most likely Patsy was fully aware of the manner of death for young Bobby Franks and even knew about the L & L RN.

Chautauqua

The Loeb's own Castle Farms in Charlevoix, MI near Loeb Bay and the Ramsey's owned a home overlooking Round Lake in Charlevoix near Loeb Bay.

The Crime of the Century was when Leopold and Loeb were defended by Clarence Darrow in Chicago, IL in 1924. Clarence Darrow is also famous for defending Dr. Sweet in the racial profiling trial in Detroit, MI in 1925.

Clarence-Darrow150.jpg

Clarence Darrow began giving speeches at Chautauqua meetings starting around 1914 so he was a fairly well known attorney credit to the Scopes Trial, the most famous case he represented.

http://darrow.law.umn.edu/photo.php?pid=646

Chautauqua camps began in NY as a method of spreading religion, that led to expansion in education and culture by way of live-on-stage speeches, ie, political platforms by Bryan, Taft, Garfield, Churchill, Prince William of Sweden, et al, and live musical performances, ie., John Philip Sousa.

Chautauqua History, which I found absorbing, can be read here:

Needless to say, Jennings brought in millions in profits for Chautauqua. IMHO, he never quite figured out why he wasn't elected in his two attempts at the presidency.

The only remaining Chautauqua is located in Boulder, CO, or within walking distance of the 15th Street Ramsey home.

http://www.chautauqua.com/history_cca.html

Most interesting remarks about the DNA:

From Clarence Darrow and the Crime of the Century involving a for-no-good reason heinous strangulation, bludgeoning, and a faux ransom note by two wealthy, well-educated, convicted for life criminals, Leopold and Loeb, in Chicago, IL to Charlevoix, MI where the Loeb's and Ramsey's owned beautiful lake-front properties to Boulder, Colorado where famous people, like Clarence Darrow, once spoke at Chautauqua Park near where the Ramsey's lived and JonBenét Ramsey died was fascinating and rewarding research.

Whether or not Patsy Ramsey was fully aware of this rich history we cannot know for certain. However, given her background in journalism, her adoration for literature, her visits to classes at the campus of U of C and living within walking distance of the Chautauqua Park in Boulder coupled with the wealthy ties to Charlevoix with the Loeb's; it is most likely Patsy was fully aware of the manner of death for young Bobby Franks and even knew about the L & L RN.

DeDee, I have nothing to add but commend you - and thank you - for this fascinating piece of research!

Should this be amended to : why a garrotte, head bash AND stun gun shock?

Three weapons? All to kill one little girl?

Should this be amended to : why a garrotte, head bash AND stun gun shock?

Three weapons? All to kill one little girl?

Where is the proof for a stun gun? Smit? Where is the coroner's report that says it was a stun gun? Where is the stun gun? Yep, I do not think there was one.

AND if you subscribe to the stun-gun theory due to marks, then why in a staged alive photo from who knows when before - one of her photo sessions- did she have similar marks on her leg?

I would like to answer this question, since I think I have a new insight now which will allow me to answer a lot of questions about it. First, everyone has been fed a lot of false information about what really happened but what is not a lie is that both a garrote and a head bash happened to JBR. Answering this question gets to the heart of the motives for the murder. I don't think that JBR was intended to die that night. I think something went horribly wrong and she was murdered but I don't believe her parents intended that to happen. In this one sense I believe they are victims because their six year old daughter was taken from them that day, but they are the ones who put her in that situation in the first place. Both the garrote and the hammer were in use at the party. There was a party on Christmas day at some undisclosed location. It was not at the White's house but somewhere else. The hammer was used to punish children who did not obey during the party. They would be hit on the head with the hammer to force them to obey. Wounds on the head could be hidden with the hair, so it is a perfectly place to hit a child and conceal the bruise or wound. The garrote was used as an autoerotic asphyxiation tool on JBR to promote sexual response during this party. During this party, something happened that was not forseen. Maybe JBR reacted very negatively to some sex act she was being subjected to by the adults there. Whatever the reason, someone got angry and accidently hit JBR on the head so hard they cracked her skull open from almost front to back. And then, seeing she was mortally injured and dying, someone at the party (not the parents) quickly finished her off with the garrote by wrapping it very tightly around her neck, strangling her to death. A horrible brutal murder of a six year old girl. That is why both. The head bash came first and the strangulation second.

Someone may ask, why would they kill her? The answer to that question is obvious. They killed her to conceal who really murdered her and why. She could never be allowed to go to a hospital and be questioned by police about who had done this. The police couldn't even know about it. This is where the entire the "intruder theory" came into play.

What new insight do you have? Do you have links? Where did you get the insight that confirms your theory?

What new insight do you have? Do you have links? Where did you get the insight that confirms your theory?

I am not at liberty to disclose it but consider what I have wrote here as a theory, and see how well it fits what you know about the case. I connected a lot of dots from a lot of different sources and it fell into place for me. It explains everything, including photographer Randy Simons odd behavior and the odd things he said after the murder. People should go back and read what he said, because he was present at the time JBR was murdered. He witnessed it. That is why he was so freaked out and thought he was going to be killed, because he saw who really killed JBR. He was not just a fashion photographer, you know. He was involved in making child *advertiser censored* of her.

It doesn't fit anything, IMO.

I agree with Tawny.
I have read most of the factual books from those who were at the scene and worked on this JBR case.
Nothing presented in Anyhoo's theory fits anything I have every read.

I am not at liberty to disclose it but consider what I have wrote here as a theory, and see how well it fits what you know about the case. I connected a lot of dots from a lot of different sources and it fell into place for me. It explains everything, including photographer Randy Simons odd behavior and the odd things he said after the murder. People should go back and read what he said, because he was present at the time JBR was murdered. He witnessed it. That is why he was so freaked out and thought he was going to be killed, because he saw who really killed JBR. He was not just a fashion photographer, you know. He was involved in making child *advertiser censored* of her.

Making child *advertiser censored* is quite an albatross to have over your head. I would think being able to bring JonBenet's murderer would be a great way for the photographer to get amnesty. Why didn't he?

Making child *advertiser censored* is quite an albatross to have over your head. I would think being able to bring JonBenet's murderer would be a great way for the photographer to get amnesty. Why didn't he?

Is fear of being murdered a good enough reason for you why he wouldn't say anything to the police? Because I guarantee you that if he had said that to the police nobody would have heard about it and RS would be dead, as he already feared he was going to be killed because of what he witnessed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic
Back