Votes: 65 12.8%
  • One of her parents was violent to her and killed her

Votes: 63 12.4%
  • Any other reason Madeleine went missing

Votes: 12 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to your list, I am also sure that Michael Jackson was a child molester. Acquitted.
I am also sure that Joran Van Der Sloot killed Natalee Holloway. Unconvicted.
I am also sure that a Ramsey (probably John) killed JB Ramsey. Unconvicted.
I am also sure that the McCann's are at least criminally negligent in the disappearance of Maddie. Unconvicted.

I want to add OJ, Casey Anthony, Robert Blake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Edited to say... Never mind... I missed a few posts... Carry on!

I want to add OJ, Casey Anthony, Robert Blake.

None of this has anything to do with this case.

Nothing. This just shows that people are mad that people they feel are guilty have not been convicted. That would just be bias.

Thank you.
I just did not think it needed to be addressed. Whether anyone likes it or not, He was tried found not guilty and that is it the end of it.

Hey, back up a second. I was correcting misinformation in your post. The post said that none of the people that LinasK listed were charged. I was correcting that. Nothing more/nothing less. I never said whether I thought he was guilty or not. And yes, it is the end of it. An end to a lot of things.

JMO

My new signature: "Frankly my dear, I don't give a Dapper Dan."

None of this has anything to do with this case.

Nothing. This just shows that people are mad that people they feel are guilty have not been convicted. That would just be bias.

I am not angry that Blake didn't get convicted, there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

JMO

The one thing all of these people had in common is $.

If they were poor, they would have been labelled unfit parents and lost their remaining children, per Lady from Rothley on Youtube, who I think should run for PM. She even quotes the particular LOCAL social worker who told her that.

Different strokes, it's not what you know but who you :blush:

Money buys power. Power buys freedom.

If they were poor, they would have been labelled unfit parents and lost their remaining children, per Lady from Rothley on Youtube, who I think should run for PM. She even quotes the particular LOCAL social worker who told her that.

What does money have to do with anything. Money they earned. Money they worked for. Just because someone has money does not make them more guilty of anything.
There is a lot of prejudice toward them because they had money and I believe it skews the truth.

What does money have to do with anything. Money they earned. Money they worked for. Just because someone has money does not make them more guilty of anything.
There is a lot of prejudice toward them because they had money and I believe it skews the truth.

It was explained. Easy to understand also.

JMO

I agree Scarlett. Bringing class warfare into this case doesn't help in finding the truth in my opinion.

Since as a rule most times violent crimes are not committed by the wealthy, IT really does not work against them that they had money.

Money & power does buy privilege. I have no prejudice at all against them because of it, I just understand its influence over others.

Money & power does buy privilege. I have no prejudice at all against them because of it, I just understand its influence over others.

Not really. If you are guilty you are guilty. It buys nothing when it comes to losing your child. Most violent offenders are not wealthy. There are some but as a rule the risks of having a child killed by their parents is much greater when the parents are poorer.

It is not like these people won the lottery. They worked for what they had.

What kind of influence in this case? Bribes?

Not really. If you are guilty you are guilty. It buys nothing when it comes to losing your child. Most violent offenders are not wealthy. There are some but as a rule the risks of having a child killed by their parents is much greater when the parents are poorer.

It is not like these people won the lottery. They worked for what they had.

Agreed.

There is a certain bias and things are certainly handled much differently when it comes to those in power and those with money.

No...

So what is causing this "influence" or "bias" that your talking about? What is happening in this case that makes you feel that it's relevant?

I agree.

What is so annoying why arnt the police then reviewing Ben Needham case? Same age and same scenario...NOTHING.

The McCanns seem to be powerful people.

I live in the UK, and several young mums who have gone to the pub close to their home and left children have been ARRESTED and charged for child neglect.

It seems to me that Scotland Yard is just going over old ground.

I dont think for one minute the Portugal Police were wanting in any way, they have a good turn around for arrests.

They were up against a lot from the get go, too many people had trampled the scene and ruined any clues/DNA.

There are lot of COLD CASES in this country that need attention.

We also have to remember all the money that we sent the find Maddy fund was used to pay detectives to find her, millions and nothing.

Money and power does pay....

I never sent them a dime.

:D

But they did admit a while ago now that

1. they themselves never searched, at all and
2. they had ceased paying anyone else to search either

Which in turn brings into question if the Fund is now fraudulent, as it's not being used as intended by good folks who did donate.

:dunno:

So what is causing this "influence" or "bias" that your talking about? What is happening in this case that makes you feel that it's relevant?

How many parents of Britains who go missing are having regular telephone contact with the prime minister of the UK within days, how many are able to appoint Clarence Mitchell, former BBC Royal correspondent and former Central Government Director of Media Monitoting, as their media spokesman? This case stinks to up high in the British government!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55