Why Have George and Cindy Requested a Video Visitation With Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she tell different people different things anyway? Why do I remember her telling Tony that her dad was going to p/u the car and get it fixed? (Or was that a different time?) Casey just never expected to get caught...period. She didn't think...she didn't care.

BBM -From my recollection, this was in Tony's statment or something...That when he had to go and pick her up she was standing outside of her car with some bags with groceries in them but she had not bought them in a store it appeared to him that she must have taken them out of the freezer at her Mom's house. (I am just guessing she used kitchen trash bags, that is how he knew they didn't come from a store) He went on to say that when ICA was getting in to his car he asked her if she wanted him to take a look at it and she said No her Dad was going to pick up the car and have it fixed.
That's what I remember.....FWIW..LOL

A sense of urgency, CA giving permission for KC to throw them under the bus...'we forgive you for anything you said, KC'...gag.
Maybe CA thinks KC will not want to see them after she is incarcerated, either, might as well try now-which only means that CA is not so certain her baby will be coming home after all of this-Otherwise, just wait for the innocent mother of the year to come home and tell her how much you love her then.

BBM -From my recollection, this was in Tony's statment or something...That when he had to go and pick her up she was standing outside of her car with some bags with groceries in them but she had not bought them in a store it appeared to him that she must have taken them out of the freezer at her Mom's house. (I am just guessing she used kitchen trash bags, that is how he knew they didn't come from a store) He went on to say that when ICA was getting in to his car he asked her if she wanted him to take a look at it and she said No her Dad was going to pick up the car and have it fixed.
That's what I remember.....FWIW..LOL

You are correct...I remember that....Casey didn't want Tony to go near the car...just like she wouldn't let her dad get near the trunk when he tried to.

Oh, so you mean they were planning to go in her car to the airport. That makes sense and since she now has use of Tony's car she bought herself some time. Still can't fathom she's so stupid. She didn't think she should have used some of the stolen money (Amy's) to retrieve car herself before her parents get to the evidence. What the hell was she thinking?

I am sure he expected that she would drive him to the airport. That is what a 'good' girlfriend would do. He probably mentioned it at some point, and as her car began to stink worse and worse , she had to think of a way out of it.
Dumping the car was her answer to the immediate problem. But then she did not solve that problem in time to prevent the bigger problem--her parents were notified.

To stay on topic--I think Cindy wanted to visit so she could ask if it is true that the DT is going to throw them under the bus. I do NOT believe that George and Cindy are going along with that Defense strategy. Sure, they want to 'save' Casey, but not at their own expense. Cindy wants Casey to be found innocent because she does not want her family to be seen as evil. But if Casey prevails because she 'proves' that Cindy and George ar evil, then it is a loss for Cindy, imoo/

Oh come on!! CA did this for the media attention!! Dadgum circus!!

It may be a ploy for sympathy. Mother goes to visit daughter in jail and daughter rejects her. :boohoo:

I agree; something tells me this was a charade orchestrated in advance and that Cindy knew darn well she wouldn't be received. The defense just needed to get on record that Casey refused a visit on the eve of her trial, when one might be expected to welcome any moral support. The implication will be that Cindy must've done something pretty bad for Casey to reject her. Blah Blah.

ITA! I wonder who's writting the script - JB or CM?

Did anyone else catch the moment where Cindy almost repsonded to the reporters questions? She had said no comment and continued walking when the questioning first started... and as they walked down the sidewalk just before she crossed the street, she gives him a look, and sticks her tongue under her lip or in her cheek like she's weighing whether or not to say what she wants to say. You can SEE it in her face she has something scathing she wants to say so badly, and it's nothing nice, you can tell. Then she decides not to respond and crosses the street instead.

The moment before she decides not to speak is priceless if you pause the video and look at her expression... she's just as mean and snarky as her daughter, and there wasn't anything hurt or disappointed about the missed visit in that womans face. I would love to know what decided her not to speak.

I believe as the DT , so too are GA anc CA playing the press for all its worth right now, knowing every word and gesture are being observed... much like Ms. ICA. It's ALL for public show, all of it, and has been from the first.

There is nothing genuine, or spontatneous, to come from this family since CA's 911 call about the dead body in the da*n car.

I think if she realized the car was towed, she was hoping the car would just be kept by tow service. She probably did not realize they would sent out a letter to the owner. I just can't past how she doesn't think of hiding her crimes better. She just patches lies with more lies.....she first told police she left Caylee at Sawgrass apartments....then after she has time to think about it, she explains her lies by inventing the Blanchard Park story.

I can't figure out if this is all part of a DT plan, but it seems it is. I am very confused as I try to figure out DT strategy.

ICA has to look like she can't trust her own mother who allowed her to be abused by her own father? I hope this is not the case. What a sad joke if CA's "unconditional love" blows up right in her face.

The deposition of a director at CA's workplace reveals CA wondering if Caylee was dead before she went ahead and washed Casey's pants found in the car.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-friday-deposit20110506,0,1837496.story

"More than 30 depositions filed by Casey Anthony's defense team were made public Friday. Many of the transcripts are short — some only a few pages."

from deposition:
"Debbie, what if the baby's dead?" she asked

BBM - O.M.G.

So Cindy DID think Caylee may be deceased prior to calling 911... prior to even finding Casey... she knew what Casey was capable of. Wow!

Did anyone else catch the moment where Cindy almost repsonded to the reporters questions? She had said no comment and continued walking when the questioning first started... and as they walked down the sidewalk just before she crossed the street, she gives him a look, and sticks her tongue under her lip or in her cheek like she's weighing whether or not to say what she wants to say. You can SEE it in her face she has something scathing she wants to say so badly, and it's nothing nice, you can tell. Then she decides not to respond and crosses the street instead.

The moment before she decides not to speak is priceless if you pause the video and look at her expression... she's just as mean and snarky as her daughter, and there wasn't anything hurt or disappointed about the missed visit in that womans face. I would love to know what decided her not to speak.

I saw some interviews by law enforcement or was it FBI? with George and he seemed sincere at that time. I think as time went on they changed because they don't want to believe Casey is a monster and then they realized they leaked out too much information about the car at the beginning. Just like the Peterson's....they can't possibly believe their little boy did what he did either.

BBM - O.M.G.

So Cindy DID think Caylee may be deceased prior to calling 911... prior to even finding Casey... she knew what Casey was capable of. Wow!

Then, when Amy finally takes CA to TL's, Cindy doesn't even run through the rooms frantically looking for Caylee. I know when I lose anything I will look everyplace I can think of. I was surprised Cindy didn't pump TL for more info about where Caylee was. It seems odd.

Then, when Amy finally takes CA to TL's, Cindy doesn't even run through the rooms frantically looking for Caylee. I know when I lose anything I will look everyplace I can think of. I was surprised Cindy didn't pump TL for more info about where Caylee was. It seems odd.

It also puts into perspective the text message she left Casey before hunting her down that day. I believe it was something like "Call ASAP. Major Problem." :banghead:

I can't figure out if this is all part of a DT plan, but it seems it is. I am very confused as I try to figure out DT strategy.

ICA has to look like she can't trust her own mother who allowed her to be abused by her own father? I hope this is not the case. What a sad joke if CA's "unconditional love" blows up right in her face.

Do you think CA was really abused by George? I don't think so. I think its just another lie to try to win sympathy.

You are correct...I remember that....Casey didn't want Tony to go near the car...just like she wouldn't let her dad get near the trunk when he tried to.

I am curious ...Seems like I remember she also left a purse or something in the car ..like hoping to say the car was stolen along with her bag.. I swear I remember reading that.

Exactly. She already expressed the fear to her boss that Caylee might be dead.
And later that evening, after a frantic search for Casey, she finds her hideout, but does not ask about or look for Caylee in that apartment.

And what was Cindy's explanation for not looking for Caylee there that night?
IIRC, she said she knew Caylee was not there because she smelled all of the smoke in there and she just knew that Casey would never have her child around all that smoke. SERIOUSLY?

Do you think CA was really abused by George? I don't think so. I think its just another lie to try to win sympathy.

No, I don't, but I have noticed ICA did leave enough subliminal implications that make GA likely to go under the bus. She didn't like being alone in the house with him, she hadn't been on good terms or really talked to her Dad she mentioned in a jail visit, and she told several bf's vaguely that GA had maybe done something to her.

Another lie, I agree, but it hasn't helped that the parents seem to lie, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234