Why Have George and Cindy Requested a Video Visitation With Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they want to see her to tell her they are behind her and love her and they are on her side. What else would they want to see her for.

But CM said KC is very bright so she has figured that out IMO. LOL Could there be a connection between CA shaking while the judge was speaking about how irrate he is with the media and what CA has planned to talk to her daughter about at this meeting?

I mean the A's are witnesses for the State. What will they say to KC, "Let's get our stories straight?" That's the way the "dry sheets" testimony at the hearing the other day appears to have been going. jmo

Well, well, well..........isn't this interesting! My gut tells me it has to do with GA testifying he will do anything to save his daughter. So if he went to jail and he and CA apologized to ICA for any and all 'transgressions' perpetrated against her they open the door for their PTSD doctors and their guilt phase evidence in and for the DT to plant the seed that ICA caught GA and or CA doing the same 'transgressions' to Caylee.

Sorry, just don't trust these people at all. I also have to wonder if there is somehow a GMA or other media interview/exclusive associated with this new found desire to see their daughter, despite knowing with Sunshine laws it will be released.

Something smells
skunkgif.gif
almost as bad as the trunk of the car. IMHO, etc.....

I thought that in the past, Jose put in motion after motion to try to get the video visits with her parents, either not recorded or recorded and then destroyed.

I think that the ruling was that the court and the jail are two separate places. They could not do that for ICA at the jail and not for every other prisoner.

But CM said KC is very bright so she has figured that out IMO. LOL Could there be a connection between CA shaking while the judge was speaking about how irrate he is with the media and what CA has planned to talk to her daughter about at this meeting?

I mean the A's are witnesses for the State. What will they say to KC, "Let's get our stories straight?" That's the way the "dry sheets" testimony at the hearing the other day appears to have been going. jmo

They are not going to say anything like that because it is going to be taped. They have been through this before asking for privacy and it was denied and they know it. So it is the trial of her life and I think they are going to reinforce their love for her.

Perhaps they want their conversation taped and presented to news media before the jury gets chosen. This could be a ploy to taint the jury pool by some outlandish conversations with ICA.

The source will alert the pubic to their ploy. Just saying .....

All of the above, imo, is wishful thinking on your part. The parents are squarely behind their daughter.

I know :frown:

It is so terribly sad that anyone would have to wishful think in a situation such as this one.

6 Navy Seals buried Bin Laden at sea out of respect for his religion...and we can't even get a set of grandparents to stand up for a precious little girl who would be enjoying her last weeks of Kindergarten if her mother wouldn't have killed her. It's truly sad.

They have been communicating with her all along courtesy of Baez, we know that for a fact, so they could certainly continue to do so.
Which begs the question why do they need to be there in person? They see her at every hearing. IMO it is simply for her to testify without running the risk of being cross-examined. She can get 'upset' at their visit ,break down and tell them the 'truth' which for those who watched Mason yesterday is going to be that there was a terrible, tragic accident in which Caylee lost her life, ICA was so distraught she couldn't face her mother so she told those stupid lies about Zanny and couldn't find a way to back down. I can see the National Enquirer headlines now!
The video makes it to court but ICA can hide behind it.
I found it's best to start with the supposition that everything this family and the DT do is devious, and work from there...

They have been communicating with her all along courtesy of Baez, we know that for a fact, so they could certainly continue to do so.
Which begs the question why do they need to be there in person? They see her at every hearing. IMO it is simply for her to testify without running the risk of being cross-examined. She can get 'upset' at their visit ,break down and tell them the 'truth' which for those who watched Mason yesterday is going to be that there was a terrible, tragic accident in which Caylee lost her life, ICA was so distraught she couldn't face her mother so she told those stupid lies about Zanny and couldn't find a way to back down. I can see the National Enquirer headlines now!
The video makes it to court but ICA can hide behind it.
I found it's best to start with the supposition that everything this family and the DT do is devious, and work from there...

Casey tells her story via video. aHA!!

Well, well, well..........isn't this interesting! My gut tells me it has to do with GA testifying he will do anything to save his daughter. So if he went to jail and he and CA apologized to ICA for any and all 'transgressions' perpetrated against her they open the door for their PTSD doctors and their guilt phase evidence in and for the DT to plant the seed that ICA caught GA and or CA doing the same 'transgressions' to Caylee.

Sorry, just don't trust these people at all. I also have to wonder if there is somehow a GMA or other media interview/exclusive associated with this new found desire to see their daughter, despite knowing with Sunshine laws it will be released.

Something smells
skunkgif.gif
almost as bad as the trunk of the car. IMHO, etc.....

Yes, we still haven't seen the Insessions article on them yet. IIRC it was Amil that overheard them telling the A's as they left Court that they would let them know when they were coming, not just show up at the house.
The unprecedented media attention that JB et al complain about, that was the main source of the change of venue seems to only work one way. When they can control the conversation they are fine with it ...

In any other case, I would feel sorry for the parents of the Defendant and understand that that would want to speak to their daughter before the trial starts, but.... in this case, if it smells like a rat....

Maybe this is a desperate defense ploy, and they are waiting to see what the reaction would be.

According to Hal Boedeker of Orlando Sentinel: (snipped) Cheney claims he doesn’t care but still reads the blogs and gets all bent out of shape. Appears Cheney is quite intimidated by bloggers.

bbm

Nahhhh, he's just tryin' to figure out all the acronyms! haha LOLLLLL

:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

I have to (very respectfully) disagree. I believe ICA will walk straight into prison gates. The DT is cunning and underhanded, not smart. The SA's office does not have to resort to tricks and sideshows. The SA's have evidence, factual information and witness accounts and will innundate the DT with an overwhelming prosecution of ICA in the search for Justice for Caylee.
But I will share a drink with ya!:coffeecup::coffeecup:

So true. We all got a bit nervous when this new Atty joined the team (CM) as he had a sterling reputation in the area. Past tense!
Wow what a let down... no court appearance as yet has impressed me at all, by either of them.. I just can't decide which has been more pathetic as yet.

I think if this was an "I love you no matter what" meeting that Lee would be there. One of those last time the family gathers kinda thing. Lee not being included is telling imo.

This is CA's game. It may benefit the DT but I don't think it's their game. Cindy is furious. She's furious at the SA, at the DT, and at ICA. Yeah, she loves her but she's just gotta see her face to face one more time on her terms. Her daughter made stupid mistakes. If she had listened to momma to start with, none of this would have ever happened. Cindy is furious.

The fact that CM mentioned in an interview yesterday that some bad stuff (about the family?) is going to come out at trial probably was an incentive for the A's to ask to speak with KC. I would think they would want to know what lies KC is up to now. They know the truth, it would be the lies that might terrify them. jmo

I know :frown:

It is so terribly sad that anyone would have to wishful think in a situation such as this one.

6 Navy Seals buried Bin Laden at sea out of respect for his religion...and we can't even get a set of grandparents to stand up for a precious little girl who would be enjoying her last weeks of Kindergarten if her mother wouldn't have killed her. It's truly sad.

Post of the day!! :great:

I think this could go one of two ways. They will discuss an accident OR CA and GA will have a song and dance about how they know she didn't kill Caylee and they will not rest until the real killer is found.
Either way,it's all to influence the potential jurors.

The fact that CM mentioned in an interview yesterday that some bad stuff (about the family?) is going to come out at trial probably was an incentive for the A's to ask to speak with KC. I would think they would want to know what lies KC is up to now. They know the truth, it would be the lies that might terrify them. jmo

Wow interesting LC. Do you know if where I can get that interview? Thanks, Solace

Perhaps we will hear once again some " same ole same ole " Cindy stating to Casey " don't let them take my Joy away " and George stating " don't let this go on for much longer or things are going to start coming out " ! This is a great opportunity for more " smoke and mirrors ". They better be prepared to give them a roll of Bounty paper towels, as they will absorb more of the waterworks. What better way for Casey, ( " Baez described " young, white, pretty, intelligent, legal assistant ) to conjure up a sudden mountain of courage ( cough cough ) against ( what we are suppose to believe ) are her spawn of satan biological creators ( everyone calls her parents )that she is soooo terrified of ( cough cough ) to finally inform them of the horrific accident her eye balls witnessed. From that moment forward she is BLANK. Her eyeballs are the only thing guilty here !...........JMO

I think this issue belongs in the "What's the Defense Strategy" thread. Bah! If CA and GA are willing to do this, I anticipate them getting burned, very badly. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willowgirlz0