Why Have George and Cindy Requested a Video Visitation With Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that Cindy and George are terrified about what Casey is about to do to them in front of the entire world. I think they want some kind of reassurance (because they don't believe Jose) from Casey that what they fear is about to happen... won't happen.

They want to go and visit Casey to reassure to her that they love her and that everything they have done these past few years was for her. All in the hopes of trying to make her think twice about destroying their family even more than she already has. Problem for them is... Casey is hell bent on destroying them even more than she already has. I have never seen a child hate her parents more than Casey hates Cindy and George. She has a wicked soul.

You would think that nothing worse could happen to Cindy and George. That the worst thing that could ever happen to a person has already happened... but Cindy and George are different. They don't care that Casey murdered Caylee... they have forgiven her for that. They care more that Casey is about to prove to the world that she was raised by monsters... and that is why she is a monster. Even if it isn't true... or is just a half-truth... Cindy and George are going to be raked through the coals and they know it... and they fear it. It may not even be true... more like half truths... and Cindy and George have been very vocal by telling the world that there is always a little truth in what Casey says.

I do not think that Casey is going to see her parents. Casey has 100% control over what is going to happen and there is nothing her parents can do about it. Even if they want to go there to ask her to sign over all rights as "next of kin" to her parents... she won't do it. Give them Caylee?? After murdering Caylee to keep her parents from ever getting her?? Not going to happen!! I can only assume that this request would make Casey extremely furious and her thoughts would be "See... they STILL want to take Caylee from me."

Can someone start a new thread about what CM said in the interview yesterday..that GA and CA will have more devastating news to hear at trial.
I would be very interested in everyone's opinion of what this might be..the devastating news.

It has been done here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76106"]Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage[/ame]

Think about all the communications there have been in secret via KC...Baez...to Cindy and back, we know about this. So why the need to broadcast this request for a meeting? I know Cindy is very friendly with Pipitone and he is friendly with Baez...sounds to me like another publicity/pity ploy + another way to allow testimony from Casey without the need to actually take the stand

However now their possible motivations are spread all over the internet maybe Baez will change his mind and say no! Well he will if he has any sense because both George and Cindy are lose canons not to mention KC.

Can you imagine it.. .....................

:floorlaugh:

I think this is a potential sucker punch to George and Cindy-- I feel it's entirely possible they are under one impression, and what's going to transpire at their recorded visit is an ambush of accusations. I think KC is going to unleash... jmo

I smell a rat, these two are certainly up to something.........they request a video visit 6 days before jury selection.....no way....You can bet JB is in on this.....they are stopping at nothing to free the "princess", the lovely person that killed their precious granddaughter! I'm getting sick all ready and I just woke up...........

This might be far out there and sound conspiratorial, but knowing the lies told by the Anthonys, and not trusting the defense team, I could see this visit as being a set up..............

I can see JB and CM meeting with Casey and telling her that with the judge allowing all the evidence to come in her chances of being found not guilty are just about zero. They impress upon her that this is a death penalty case and this judge is not hesitant to impose the death penalty. They tell Casey that her best chance is to confess to an accidental death. But, it's too risky putting her on the witness stand where she'd be cross examined by the state. They tell Casey they've devised a plan to have her confess to her parents, who will then turn around and testify in court that Casey confessed to them that it was an accidental death. Casey agrees to the plan.

JB and CM meet with George and Cindy and tell them the plan and they agree to it. The news of a possible video visitation is leaked to a reporter, and all the details of Casey's confession are carefully scripted. Part of the plan is to let a few days go by to make it appear like there's some reluctance on Casey's part to the visit.

As I said, this might be far out there, and this is just speculation, but I'm having trouble accepting this report of a possible video visitation as something innocent.

This might be far out there and sound conspiratorial, but knowing the lies told by the Anthonys, and not trusting the defense team, I could see this visit as being a set up..............

I can see JB and CM meeting with Casey and telling her that with the judge allowing all the evidence to come in her chances of being found not guilty are just about zero. They impress upon her that this is a death penalty case and this judge is not hesitant to impose the death penalty. They tell Casey that her best chance is to confess to an accidental death. But, it's too risky putting her on the witness stand where she'd be cross examined by the state. They tell Casey they've devised a plan to have her confess to her parents, who will then turn around and testify in court that Casey confessed to them that it was an accidental death. Casey agrees to the plan.

JB and CM meet with George and Cindy and tell them the plan and they agree to it. The news of a possible video visitation is leaked to a reporter, and all the details of Casey's confession are carefully scripted. Part of the plan is to let a few days go by to make it appear like there's some reluctance on Casey's part to the visit.

As I said, this might be far out there, and this is just speculation, but I'm having trouble accepting this report of a possible video visitation as something innocent.

Seldom post but just had to say that I totally agree. Exactly what I am thinking. Further, now that the 2 psychs have been dropped this is a way to get in what they would have said.

Here's the motion ANJ posted. Sounds like they don't want just one visit! Says they want to have contact with her before, DURING, and after the trial. GMAB.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/arti...anthony-motion-for-injunctive-relief-0504.pdf

Just when I thought they would want to tell her one last time they loved her, or that they were standing for Caylee during the trial, or they are furious with her and just wants to let her know they will not stand for any lies......

They go back and show me why my first gut reaction to them was the right one.

I am so thankful for each and every person who will sit on the side of Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony, because it is more apparent today than a year ago that Cindy and George have other plans..:banghead:

It would be pretty funny if Yuri suddenly informed the jail that NO visits with Casey are to be recorded, and so one just isn't made. hahahahahaaaa

I think I heard in one of the many news reports yesterday that, if ICA granted CA and GA's request for a visit, someone (sorry for no details here) was going to ask the judge to have the video sealed or something, and that CJBP could quickly rule on that before the visit.

Also, if CA says something useful during the visit, as has been mentioned above, if the S.A. does not request it to be put into discovery, couldn't Baez do it? Wasn't there a quick mention at the last hearing about Baez requesting transcripts of the prior visits and Baez saying that they went ahead and had it done and paid for it because he knew it was in a "grey area"? CJBP was saying he did not know if transcription of this was something that the court reporters would even do?

Sounds like this interview may have been part of a plan - or maybe I just don't trust anything these people do anymore.

There was a report yesterday that Lippman, the Anthony's attorney, stated that he would move to have any video visitation sealed.

I think it is a setup. I think ICA will finally "confess" an accident to CA and GA. Mostly because of what CM said in the IS interviews about Caylee's tragic accidental death. They are planning on using the media as their tool to get the accident theory out there to the potential jury pool.
Brilliant actually. JB's underhandedness coupled with CM's shennanigans....voila. Instant PR for their client, done by the very media that hounded her/them.

Do we know if any of the DT has been spending a sudden large amount of time with ICA at the jail in the last few days? They would have to spend a lot of time coaching ICA as to what to say during this videoed visit with CA & GA, in order to get her testimony on the record without calling her at trial. CA & GA may or may not be coached, they may have been duped by the DT into thinking ICA "needs" to see them for morale boosting, when they actually just want them there as a reason for the jail to record ICA's "story". How much time do they, the DT, spend with ICA at the courthouse other then the actual hearings? Would there be time then to plot all this out? JMO

I don't think CJBP will be happy to see another frivolous repeated motion. He's already denied them secrecy once. I don't think Lippmann, the man of many pages, will get either of his motions through. I see a big ole :denied: coming on both.

Why does there even need to be a special request anyway? Can't they just go to the jail and plain ole visit her?

I believe the request is only for NOT releasing the video visitation..
Also, It is not the first time they have filed a motion asking that their video visitation with Casey NOT be released under the Sunshine Law

The A's can schedule a visit anytime they want but the final decision to allow or deny the visit remains with ICA.

Who alerted the media to this request?

That wasn't stated. The article simply said, “I am told her parents are waiting for her to decide whether or not they will have a video visitation,” WKMG’s Tony Pipitone reported.

I think it is a setup. I think ICA will finally "confess" an accident to CA and GA. Mostly because of what CM said in the IS interviews about Caylee's tragic accidental death. They are planning on using the media as their tool to get the accident theory out there to the potential jury pool.
Brilliant actually. JB's underhandedness coupled with CM's shennanigans....voila. Instant PR for their client, done by the very media that hounded her/them.

IMO, IF I were a juror and seen that it took Casey nearly three years to admit to an accident and it just so happened to be less than 5 days before jury selection... I would find that to be extremely suspect. She also better explain why there was duct tape on Caylee's face and why she dumped her in a swamp like wooded area. She would also have to explain why she was so terrified of her parents and her parents would have to concede that the reason she was so terrified of them are true.

I still don't think Casey will see them.

Leila, I don't think your idea is way out, I think it is exactly the plan.

They have filed this motion (to have the video visit not video taped, knowing full well, it will be denied). Then, lo and behold, they meet with her anyway, because they just can't stand not seeing her before trial and after all this time. The "truth" comes out between them, I imagine it as "I should have believed you when you told me your father was molesting you" (CA) and "I didn't realize what I was doing was going to affect you like it did, I thought I was 'loving' you" (GA), or something along those lines... and then voila- it's submitted into evidence and on the record and CA and GA have finally done their part to help save poor ICA- better late than never in the inmates eyes.

I guess we will know soon enough, we just have to wait and see...:banghead:

But aren't the bloggers helping him in some way? If bloggers are thinking one way wouldn't a juror be inclined to be headed in the same direction. Not all bloggers are mean spirited and we all dislike that type of blogging but some very valid questions come up in the threads and it should give him a sense of how they are doing. They hire jury consultants don't they? Bloggers provide them with all the information they need and it is up to them to sift out the bad from the good information. jmo

BBM! "Bloggers" or us WS'ers are FREE Jury consultants. ;) Why he would HATE bloggers I havent a clue. If anything we HELP the DT by providing valid, real, true reactions to their crazy antics. Who needs to hire a jury consultant when you can spend a night on WS reading forums for free... I think we here at WS are by and large UNbiased. We want Facts, Info, Truth and justice. I dont think we are a malicous bunch of heathens that just want to see ICA get the DP. We just want Justice for Princess Caylee. Is a jury not supposed to want the same. True justice? Is that not why we are all here everyday? CM is a fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro