Why Have George and Cindy Requested a Video Visitation With Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the jury be privy to this visitation status ICA insists on? It certainly doesn't look good, imo.

Oh, and Cindy? Get a grip... cut her off already.

:giggle:

Normally, I would be very sarcastic, but I actually do think it is sad, in a pathetic kind of way. She went anyway.....Desperation. :sigh: And to give ICA money :eek:

Not sad to me! She got exactly what she deserved. That's what you get for covering up for a crazy person. :great:

Not sad to me! She got exactly what she deserved. That's what you get for covering up for a crazy person. :great:

Ok, yes you are right! Thanks for slapping me out of it! :slap:

LOL wonder what Lippman thought when Baez came out and everyone just walked away from him to follow JB.

"14 dollars for an appetizer? fuh-geta-boutit.." JB may not be a very good attorney but he's still an attorney with an attorneys salary, what a cheap a$$.

Well we know JB is a sore loser - and Lippman was the cause of him losing yet another motion - it was pretty obvious to me Baez was being the sulky loser.
Especially when Lippman used RHornsby's research and I quite sure Baez is aware of RH's Baez summary he has posted on his blog...maybe it was a double whammy for Baez...:innocent:

Notice that even though ICA refused to see CA AND CA was made aware of this last evening, CA still showed up at the jail for her cameo 9am appearance. Under the guise of depositing money into ICAs snack account.

Sheeze, she is still hunting for publicity. She could have at least waited until a later time to deposit that $$$$. Didn't GA just drop $140.00 into it. What the hey was the rush to get her's there. Oh, cameras were waiting for her, mustn't keep HER public waiting. :loser:

Casey Anthony is an EVIL & WICKED *beep*

I Hope she DOES get the DP.

IMO - KC can't see her parents because the defense theory will point to them to abuse and CA being demanding and evil. It is really sad they still dont see that KC only cares about KC and if she is freed she is NOT going home to mommy and daddy she is done with them.

IMO - KC can't see her parents because the defense theory will point to them to abuse and CA being demanding and evil. It is really sad they still dont see that KC only cares about KC and if she is freed she is NOT going home to mommy and daddy she is done with them.

Yes, it is very sad;

Oh come on!! CA did this for the media attention!! Dadgum circus!!

I could be wrong but my instincts tell me the DT and G & C are all on the same page.

I'm willing to eat crow if I have to! :)

Your not alone, I feel the same, they are hand and glove. Cindy and/or George is going to get on the stand and do whatever it takes and I do mean whatever to get Casey off, by raising reasonable doubt, with little or no consequence to them. I'll gladly share the crow with you. I want to be wrong!moo

Oh come on!! CA did this for the media attention!! Dadgum circus!!

just like that sympathetic suicide attempt...ITA, this is for sympathy votes. CA has made her own he77 by not accepting the truth...she knows the truth deep inside but must put up a hopeful front...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Normally, I would be very sarcastic, but I actually do think it is sad, in a pathetic kind of way. She went anyway.....Desperation. :sigh: And to give ICA money :eek:

Least not forget what Cindy has done to Calylee! She gets no pass from me. The only way for Cindy or George to redeem themselves in my eyes is to tell the truth. I think this is all a ploy. The Anthonys' are hand and glove with the DT. Just wait until she gets on the stand. I bet she makes the prosecution team want to pull their hair out. moo
moo

Your not alone, I feel the same, they are hand and glove. Cindy and/or George is going to get on the stand and do whatever it takes and I do mean whatever to get Casey off, by raising reasonable doubt, with little or no consequence to them. I'll gladly share the crow with you. I want to be wrong!moo

I agree; something tells me this was a charade orchestrated in advance and that Cindy knew darn well she wouldn't be received. The defense just needed to get on record that Casey refused a visit on the eve of her trial, when one might be expected to welcome any moral support. The implication will be that Cindy must've done something pretty bad for Casey to reject her. Blah Blah.

Of course she came with a back up reason to be there. How about she takes that money and spends it on better fitting more suiting /////// well, I'll stop. Cindy Anthony makes me sick and I hope she gets the punishment she deserves some day. The SA have been way more than kind to them. I sure wouldn't be. Better get ready to rumble Ants. Hammer time.

Yep, it makes me sad too, Softail. Every member of this family has been injured so severely by the other members that not a single one of them can trust any other one. . . And this is the same family that declared their unity so vehemently at the onset.

It's awful to see such pain played out in such a public forum but it stands as a good warning to me about the importance of truth. We can't have faith and trust without having truth. A family can't be sustained on a mountain of lies. :sigh:

bbm
.powerful statement IMO :clap:

Will the jury be privy to this visitation status ICA insists on? It certainly doesn't look good, imo.

Oh, and Cindy? Get a grip... cut her off already.
Casey refused Cindys visit, If only Cindy would see what Casey is doing, she should walk away now and cut ties with Casey.George & cindy should Go to court only on the day they have to be in court and tell the truth no matter how much it hurts. Walk away while they still can, do not support Casey, no letters, no money no nothing. It is going to hurt andwill keep hurting for a long long time, but at least they can see a end in site.When Casey is in prison, then go visit but not until she has been there a year or more. Casey will never stop lying and blaming others. Caylee is gone forever, but there can be hope for Cindy & George, not happiness but hope.

Least not forget what Cindy has done to Calylee! She gets no pass from me. The only way for Cindy or George to redeem themselves in my eyes is to tell the truth. I think this is all a ploy. The Anthonys' are hand and glove with the DT. Just wait until she gets on the stand. I bet she makes the prosecution team want to pull their hair out. moo
moo

I'm not worried. Let her try and get some last minute sympathy. It's all she has. Besides, LDB can methodically take CA apart on the stand - we've seen it happen what, twice, now? I am so not worried. Let Cindy do whatever on the stand. It won't work, no one will feel sympathy for her, and she'll be exposed as the liar she is.

I am a little surprised Casey said no. I guess it's because I'd think now would be a time Casey would actually want to see her mom. I don't have the greatest relationship with my mom, but in my darkest hour, I'd want her there. I guess that's a sociopath for you. Casey obviously doesn't care one bit about her mom. But I do think you're right, can't have a mommy/daughter moment when the DT is about to roll over both parents in court to try and save Casey. And gee, Casey now has more money for her spicy snacks. Let her eat them and get fat again. That'll show the jury how much she's not suffering.

This whole family disgusts me. I can't wait until the trial is over, Casey never leaves jail, and the parents just go away. Caylee deserved so much better than she got. At least Lee has the decency to stay out of the spotlight.

I am still holding on to the belief that GA and CA do not believe that ICA will actually accuse them of anything during the trial. I think that they believe that up until the trial that this was all a distraction but that ICA wouldn't actually throw them under the bus. Until they are in court and see the accusations come out about abuse, whatever the type, they will not believe that ICA will sit there and let her attorneys accuse them of such. I think it will not hit them until that time what ICA is willing to say and do to get off.

If CA and GA know that ICA was responsible for Caylee's death, they have either A.) decided that they were partially to blame, or B.) decided it was an accident and that ICA didn't know what to do afterwards.

When they get into court and actually see the computer searches and all the evidence they will be hit in the face with the truth. That is when we will see the true faces of CA and GA.

As long as ICA can blame her attorneys on them not wanting her to see her parents, CA and GA are not going to be upset with her, just CM and JB. But when ICA is in that court and allowing the questioning about CA and GA and just sits there....WOW...that will be a moment.

Totally agree about them doing ANYTHING they can to save Casey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva