Why take "rocks" into evidence??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see finding a rock that might of looked like a bone, but wasn't it a few that were found? And I'm assuming they were found grouped together. A group of rocks that looks like fingers and toes...and this is the only group of these that were found in that water? Were the toys and garbage bag with rocks or bones in it found near each other?

Yes, it's my understanding, so far, that all of what was found was at the same time - the toys, bone/rock, shamrock, bricks, garbage bag...

Yes, it's my understanding, so far, that all of what was found was at the same time - the toys, bone/rock, shamrock, bricks, garbage bag...

The "shamrock" was actually a Gumby toy...not that it makes a difference, but if it HAD been a shamrock, that would have been too weird...

I believe bones were found. I also believe that LE is saying that its not bones because until they can CONFIRM that it is actually Caylee they are going to keep it underwraps. Just think about how the Anthony's neighborhood will be when Caylee is found?! I am sure there is going to be protesters and riots due to the Anthony's adamantly denying that Caylee is dead. There is alot of emotion in the whole world for Caylee and there are people that will have mob mentality when Caylee is found. JMO

If it was bones do you think they would have let people handle them like that and let people over inside the taped off area to look at them ? Im thinking that woul dnot happen if they were bones. Didnt they confirm they were NOT bones ?

I was there at Jay Blanchard today, sister in law called me at work and I just got off. I work about 2 miles form Jay Blanchard and i went over there... LE did take something..I also heard talk that it would take about 3-5 days maybe even a week to get back results of what it is. And also this was bout 3:00 i got there by 4:00 police were guarding both entrances not letting anyone else in there.. They let people leave but not go in. IMO they were saying (that this has been in the water for a long time) I dont see anyone planting anything over a period of a week then LE saying its been there for a long time, and also I dont see anyone taking a family pet putting it in a black bag and using any kind of bricks or rocks to weigh it down ... just bury it in your back yard..Y not Casey did at some point and time...IMO.

Why would LE lie about it ? they would just look foolish when they had to admit it was bone later and I dont see them wanting to look like fools.

I believe bones were found. I also believe that LE is saying that its not bones because until they can CONFIRM that it is actually Caylee they are going to keep it underwraps. Just think about how the Anthony's neighborhood will be when Caylee is found?! I am sure there is going to be protesters and riots due to the Anthony's adamantly denying that Caylee is dead. There is alot of emotion in the whole world for Caylee and there are people that will have mob mentality when Caylee is found. JMO
------------------------------
There could be something to this.I wrote on a diffeent post about a case I saw on CourtTV.The husband moved the body from under the house brought it to a building site in Ohio.LE found it,removed dirt and all from around the body,compared it with dirt from under the house ~ perfect match!The murder house was in Pa..Rock formation can vary from one area to another.Someone on tv mentioned a bag of stuffed animals also found,never mentioned again

It was said on Nancy Grace tonite that the "rocks" were taken into found evidence. Not able to locate a link yet.

Ah, ok thank you! (thats what i get for taping it instead of watching it! lol)

It sounds like they took the rocks into evidence so that no one could come back later and accuse LE of dismissing it as viable evidence. This whole thing has gotten so out of control that I would do the exact same thing if I was LE and knew everything I did was being scrutinized by everyone in this three ring circus! IMO!

I posted this in the other thread, but they really don't have a choice but to take them and prove they are rocks with everyone saying they saw them and it was definitely fingers and toes.

BTW fingers and toes of a two year old would be so small, how would anyone know that is what they were? We aren't talking about an intact hand...

But what is LE's other option, to toss them on the ground and then when she is never found everyone says they didn't even take the time to verify they weren't bones. They just walked away from the rest of Caylee's remains.

If they thought there was a 1 in a 100 chance those were bone fragments, Caylees or any other humans the site would have been shut down. What are they going to do come back in a week and say hey can you guys bring back all of the stuff you left here with? We need our crime scene back.

They are rocks, and now someone gets to do the paperwork and spend the money to get a report back that says they are rocks.

Why would LE lie about it ? they would just look foolish when they had to admit it was bone later and I dont see them wanting to look like fools.

...or worse, if it was something and they lied about it, it would definitely be brought up in court ("isn't it true you even said the find was nothing", etc.) LE could easily have said "no comment", sealed off the scene as large of an area they wanted to keep people from snooping and done their thing if they didn't want to say anything until tests came back.

We are a large group of people who want Caylee found so badly that when any news comes our way that ends up being nothing we tend to create a conspiracy or want to make more of it than it actually is. It is human nature. and I have been guilty of the same. I truly wish there was some closure to this madness (for us, too....not just "the family") today but I do not think the sticks, bones, toys, bag, etc. is related to Caylee.

yea, it doesn't make sense. take "rocks" and label as found property but leave without taking actual toys??? someone's hiding something for some reason.

IIRC Several people that were either watching live on Murt's today or were at the dive site say LE took somethings away on a white stretcher.

Soory, they wouldnt take rocks into evidence...let alone on a stretcher.:rolleyes:

I posted this in the other thread, but they really don't have a choice but to take them and prove they are rocks with everyone saying they saw them and it was definitely fingers and toes.

BTW fingers and toes of a two year old would be so small, how would anyone know that is what they were? We aren't talking about an intact hand...

But what is LE's other option, to toss them on the ground and then when she is never found everyone says they didn't even take the time to verify they weren't bones. They just walked away from the rest of Caylee's remains.

If they thought there was a 1 in a 100 chance those were bone fragments, Caylees or any other humans the site would have been shut down. What are they going to do come back in a week and say hey can you guys bring back all of the stuff you left here with? We need our crime scene back.

They are rocks, and now someone gets to do the paperwork and spend the money to get a report back that says they are rocks.

I completely agree!

I agree. I think there is more to this than meets the eye. How did it go from toes and fingers to nothing?

yeah and how can rocks be mistaken for FINGERS? COME ON. I'M no forensic scientist either but i'd know damn finger bones from freaking rocks. I do think the divers and LP should have kept this hushed from media .. that was a HUGE MISTAKE.. and could ruin LE case against KC if what they found is truly parts of Caylee.

That's completely incorrect. Where in the world did you come up with this explanation?

They absolutely would not take away rocks...unless they bore blood, hairs or other fibers/liquids/substances not consistent with the surrounding area AND could be reasonably linked to forensics in an open case.

So, I walk into the OCSO tomorrow, hand them a rock and say, "this is from the Econ river in Blanchard Park." They're going to take it and rush it to the lab? I think not.

Sorry...but Im calling a bluff on this one.

Why didnt they take the toys, then? They were part of the same discovery. And FWIW, I would recognize a small toe bone easily....thanks to high school anatomy and physiology.:twocents:

Casey is/was just too close with too many LE and George being an ex cop....it's like a brotherhood of sorts. How do you know who you can trust in LE at this point?

Just a random thought I had.

IMO, many people are way to trusting/believing in LE. Not that I think this case might not have some upstanding detectives but it is a brotherhood and OCSD is definitely likely to get "miffy" with anyone they see as stepping on their toes.

ie: Tm finding something would be great b/c TxEq represents what they know (the areas LE "thinks" needs to be searched). On the other hand, anything that LP's search effort might turn up could be a slap in the face to LE b/c, in short, it wasn't their idea.

Soory, they wouldnt take rocks into evidence...let alone on a stretcher.:rolleyes:

As I stated, I "read" about the stretcher in this post:

Originally Posted by believe09
JMO but knowing Who Tim is just doesn't seem as important to me as knowing what his qualifications are. If this dive team is expert, then it is legitimate to state that things might have been missed based on someone's level of expertise.

If I get the location correctly, then it is a slow moving river that was under at least 2 feet more of muddy water during the time Caylee went missing. Beyond that, the bottom is silt and there is animal activity. How does someone say for sure that they cleared the river with sonar, even after 3.5 hours, if they never sent a diver in to get a feel for the bottom and what might be there.

I am not defending LP because I cannot wrap my head around these last few hours....but I heard the live stream of the media that was there-some of the reporters saw what almost looked like chicken bones. They stated it flat out. Not rocks-SMALL BONES. Which were then carried away on a stretcher.
It boggles the mind to listen to OSCO spin it as nonsense and that it was not significant-they took ROCKS away on a stretcher? I think not...even if it was not Caylee, the whole thing was BIZARRE.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2940249&highlight=stretcher#post2940249

*bolded mine

I did not state it as fact, but from what I have read, several either watching on live cam or at the search claim that this is what happened.

That is the way I see it too.

I assume that somebody at the scene called LE and made a report that they believed they had found 'bones'.

I think while it could easily be discounted at the scene as being rocks, just to be on the safe side somebody experienced in that filed could do an examination on them. And as you said. "someone gets to do the paperwork and spend the money to get a report back that says they are rocks."

As I stated, I "read" about the stretcher in this post:

Originally Posted by believe09
JMO but knowing Who Tim is just doesn't seem as important to me as knowing what his qualifications are. If this dive team is expert, then it is legitimate to state that things might have been missed based on someone's level of expertise.

If I get the location correctly, then it is a slow moving river that was under at least 2 feet more of muddy water during the time Caylee went missing. Beyond that, the bottom is silt and there is animal activity. How does someone say for sure that they cleared the river with sonar, even after 3.5 hours, if they never sent a diver in to get a feel for the bottom and what might be there.

I am not defending LP because I cannot wrap my head around these last few hours....but I heard the live stream of the media that was there-some of the reporters saw what almost looked like chicken bones. They stated it flat out. Not rocks-SMALL BONES. Which were then carried away on a stretcher.
It boggles the mind to listen to OSCO spin it as nonsense and that it was not significant-they took ROCKS away on a stretcher? I think not...even if it was not Caylee, the whole thing was BIZARRE.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2940249&highlight=stretcher#post2940249

*bolded mine

I did not state it as fact, but from what I have read, several either watching on live cam or at the search claim that this is what happened.

Oh, my bad! I wasnt being snarky AT you...I was just kindof narrating to myself. Sitting here going, "yah, sure!". Im just contradicting the facts...not trying to direct it at any individual. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back