Why was JB killed?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know this is my own thread but I just have to comment here now that I think I understand much more about this. What I said when I made this original post is what I "felt" was right, although I did not know I was right. Now things have fallen into place and I can confidently say that I was correct in what I wrote here, although I did not know why. Let me clarify some things now. The head bash itself was accidental in nature. It was not intended for JBR to be hit so hard that it would crack her entire skull open but that is what happened. The head bash itself did not kill JBR, and had she been rushed to a hospital she might possibly have been saved. No, what killed JBR is having the rope tied very tightly around her neck afterward, strangling her to death. In the mind of the killer it was necessity that she die because if questioned by police about the incident she could and probably would reveal what had been going on at the parties (plural). She could not even go to the hospital for someone to see her condition and wonder how she got this way. To protect their secrets, she had to die.

Can you clue the rest of us in to what has "fallen into place" that "proves" this theory, please?

Medical experts agree that JB would have died of the head bash regardless of wether she was strangled. She couldn't have been saved. Had she been placed on life support, she'd likely have been in a vegetative state until she died. And had she been brought to a hospital the sexual abuse would have been discovered.

I know this is my own thread but I just have to comment here now that I think I understand much more about this. What I said when I made this original post is what I "felt" was right, although I did not know I was right. Now things have fallen into place and I can confidently say that I was correct in what I wrote here, although I did not know why. Let me clarify some things now. The head bash itself was accidental in nature. It was not intended for JBR to be hit so hard that it would crack her entire skull open but that is what happened. The head bash itself did not kill JBR, and had she been rushed to a hospital she might possibly have been saved. No, what killed JBR is having the rope tied very tightly around her neck afterward, strangling her to death. In the mind of the killer it was necessity that she die because if questioned by police about the incident she could and probably would reveal what had been going on at the parties (plural). She could not even go to the hospital for someone to see her condition and wonder how she got this way. To protect their secrets, she had to die.

Anyhoo, I would assume most all of us on this forum were aware of the "rumors" of a pedophile ring involved in this case and that Patsy had been involved in them via coercion in her younger days. You have bravely connected dots in places I feared to go. I know Patsy was intimately involved in her baby girl's death but allowing someone to photograph her during sex was a place I could not venture because it is just too horrendous of a thought. You are correct about it reaching far beyond JonBenét's murder and drops into the lap of people in power, if this theory is true.

I agree Burke's shock from the electric fence was odd and personally performed a methodical search of the map to try to determine where this electric "deer fence" would be located on the White's property. I was never satisfied that the White's had this fence on their property. This is a link to Whynut's April 2007 google map with the key locations marked:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q...450180.00000111c268eb3a26dff&msa=0&dg=feature

Also, the SWs conducted at Access Graphics computers were not made known to the public, AFAIK, which goes with your claim of *advertiser censored* being found on them. The Ramsey's trips to Amsterdam make more sense in your theory. It was also reported that AH rented movies with *advertiser censored* titles. If your theory is correct, it explains why AH did not indict the Ramsey's. It explains why the GJ came back with true bills stating the Ramsey's knowingly placed their daughter in harm's way.

Your theory explains why the DAs office performed as it did in regards to this case.

The theory of the hammer also fits with the woman from CA who claimed she was hit on the head when she was disobedient because the bumps to the head were placed in an unseen area on the body.

It explains the conflicting stories presented regarding their arrival home and whether or not JonBenét was carried or if she walked into the house herself.

It explains the dubious DNA.

It explains lawyers hired for JRs family.

It explains why Beth must die since she was revealing tales of sexual abuse.

I definitely will review evidence with this fresh illumination once I adequately recover from your announcement.

moo and all that jazz

How can we intelligently discuss a theory if we aren't let in on the secret information that makes this all so very clear?

How can we intelligently discuss a theory if we aren't let in on the secret information that makes this all so very clear?
Kind of answered your own question. No?

Anyhoo, this is all very interesting, but how are we to discuss your proposed theory, intelligently (Thanks, Tawny. :)) without being able to assess the validity of the information on which you've constructed this theory, and without having any idea as to the reliability of the sources you've used?

Mama's title in the above post is exactly correct. For anyone wanting to know more of what is being suggested by this new "insight", just look into Stephen Singular's ideas (he never really states any single theory, or even any new evidence -- just speculation based on the fact that there are pedophiles out there and that some of them produce or participate in the production of *advertiser censored*). According to SS (Singular, in this case), JonBenet didn't die in her home, but rather at some kind of "pedo party" where very powerful people blocked the investigation and covered their collective rear ends. Here's a thread from the past where some of this was discussed:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?23540-Stephen-Singular-photography-theory

Anyhoo, I would assume most all of us on this forum were aware of the "rumors" of a pedophile ring involved in this case and that Patsy had been involved in them via coercion in her younger days. You have bravely connected dots in places I feared to go. I know Patsy was intimately involved in her baby girl's death but allowing someone to photograph her during sex was a place I could not venture because it is just too horrendous of a thought. You are correct about it reaching far beyond JonBenét's murder and drops into the lap of people in power, if this theory is true.

I agree Burke's shock from the electric fence was odd and personally performed a methodical search of the map to try to determine where this electric "deer fence" would be located on the White's property. I was never satisfied that the White's had this fence on their property. This is a link to Whynut's April 2007 google map with the key locations marked:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q...450180.00000111c268eb3a26dff&msa=0&dg=feature

Also, the SWs conducted at Access Graphics computers were not made known to the public, AFAIK, which goes with your claim of *advertiser censored* being found on them. The Ramsey's trips to Amsterdam make more sense in your theory. It was also reported that AH rented movies with *advertiser censored* titles. If your theory is correct, it explains why AH did not indict the Ramsey's. It explains why the GJ came back with true bills stating the Ramsey's knowingly placed their daughter in harm's way.

Your theory explains why the DAs office performed as it did in regards to this case.

The theory of the hammer also fits with the woman from CA who claimed she was hit on the head when she was disobedient because the bumps to the head were placed in an unseen area on the body.

It explains the conflicting stories presented regarding their arrival home and whether or not JonBenét was carried or if she walked into the house herself.

It explains the dubious DNA.

It explains lawyers hired for JRs family.

It explains why Beth must die since she was revealing tales of sexual abuse.

I definitely will review evidence with this fresh illumination once I adequately recover from your announcement.

moo and all that jazz

It looks like you connected more dots with my theory than I did. There are more details to my theory than I have posted but I thank you for being willing to have an open mind and to all the nay sayers my comment is this: I offer you no proof whatsoever, only a theory. If anyone disagrees or does not like what I'm saying then feel free not to respond.

I, for one, can't naysay something when I have no idea what I'd be naysaying. I, for one, am asking you to help me reach the same theory you have, by providing us with the same information you are apparently privy to.

It looks like you connected more dots with my theory than I did. There are more details to my theory than I have posted but I thank you for being willing to have an open mind and to all the nay sayers my comment is this: I offer you no proof whatsoever, only a theory. If anyone disagrees or does not like what I'm saying then feel free not to respond.

You had said before the location didnt matter but who was at the party and why. please tell us your theory about this.

Mama's title in the above post is exactly correct. For anyone wanting to know more of what is being suggested by this new "insight", just look into Stephen Singular's ideas (he never really states any single theory, or even any new evidence -- just speculation based on the fact that there are pedophiles out there and that some of them produce or participate in the production of *advertiser censored*). According to SS (Singular, in this case), JonBenet didn't die in her home, but rather at some kind of "pedo party" where very powerful people blocked the investigation and covered their collective rear ends. Here's a thread from the past where some of this was discussed:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?23540-Stephen-Singular-photography-theory

Hiya, otg. Just wanted to interject that I read this interview after Anyhoo's announcement.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/singular/connection_2.html

Anyhoo's theory helps me to better understand the issues JonBenét and Burke had with encopresis and enuresis.

You had said before the location didnt matter but who was at the party and why. please tell us your theory about this.

Without going into specific details, my theory is that "important" people were at this party and that JBR and other children at this party were being sexually abused by the adults who were present. This was a party where children were being sexually abused by adults. The murder of JBR happened in this environment. JBR had been sexually abused in parties like this before the one during which she was murdered.

Without going into specific details, my theory is that "important" people were at this party and that JBR and other children at this party were being sexually abused by the adults who were present. This was a party where children were being sexually abused by adults. The murder of JBR happened in this environment. JBR had been sexually abused in parties like this before the one during which she was murdered.

Thanks. I am just wondering which "important" people would be at this party. I just find it hard to believe the Ramseys would be involved and selling out their daughter and going to these "parties". I do remember reading somewhere (probably just heresay) that JB told someone that people in robes were doing stuff to her. Just thought that that would fit in with your theory. MOO

Hiya, otg. Just wanted to interject that I read this interview after Anyhoo's announcement.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/singular/connection_2.html

Anyhoo's theory helps me to better understand the issues JonBenét and Burke had with encopresis and enuresis.

I purchased SS's book and read it because I was intrigued by some of the things he said and I thought the book would provide greater insights about these things. It didn't. After reading it I thought I had wasted my time even pursuing what he was constantly hinting at and for a long time I dismissed everything he said as rumor and innuendo. SS is not the source of my theory but I might like to go back and read again what he said to see how it corresponds with my new insight, which is completely independent of SS. But SS does talk about some significant things such as about what Randy Simons did and said after the murder. If I am correct then Randy Simons was at the party where JBR was murdered and witnessed the murder, hence he was fearful of being eliminated as I believe some others who also witnessed the murder were eliminated/suicided. The whole scenario just unfolds. Every odd thing about this case that people have been scratching their heads over for years can be finally explained, but for that to happen requires a truly open mind and the ability to forget everything you thought you knew, but really don't.

Thanks. I am just wondering which "important" people would be at this party. I just find it hard to believe the Ramseys would be involved and selling out their daughter and going to these "parties". I do remember reading somewhere (probably just heresay) that JB told someone that people in robes were doing stuff to her. Just thought that that would fit in with your theory. MOO

I don't know which important people were at this party but some of them were from the Boulder area, some likely flown in from California, and possibly other places. You find it hard to believe because your thinking is limited by what you think you know about the Ramsey family, but what I am discussing goes far beyond the Ramsey family. My goal for making these posts is to help others here who have been struggling for years to make sense of this case to finally be able to understand, but it will not be easy to accept. What JBR said about people in robes fits 100% with my theory, you are correct.

I don't know which important people were at this party but some of them were from the Boulder area, some likely flown in from California, and possibly other places. You find it hard to believe because your thinking is limited by what you think you know about the Ramsey family, but what I am discussing goes far beyond the Ramsey family. My goal for making these posts is to help others here who have been struggling for years to make sense of this case to finally be able to understand, but it will not be easy to accept. What JBR said about people in robes fits 100% with my theory, you are correct.

So when patsy told pam griffin "they" killed my baby, we didnt mean for this to happen, you think this is what she meant? And also the photographer telling someone he was scared for his life, etc. All this MOO

Here's a rabbit hole that will take guts to go down, but could add to understanding more of where Anyhoo might be coming from: just Google "Franklin Cover - up Senator John DeCamp". If you can stand a bit more: Peter Citron.

These reports don't just manifest out of nothingness. There is genuine evil in this world and as long as it is dealt with as if murders such as JB'S could never be connected, it will never stop.

Consider: John Ramsey makes a connection with Beth Holloway's mother. Beautiful young Beth disappeared with a connection to a heinous man hailing back to Amsterdam, one of a few notorious *advertiser censored* capitols that John Ramsey was kniwn to have visited because of business connections....with PR in tow also on one "tourist" trip that included a stop in the red light district. Really?

So when patsy told pam griffin "they" killed my baby, we didnt mean for this to happen, you think this is what she meant? And also the photographer telling someone he was scared for his life, etc. All this MOO

Yes. Of the two parents, PR was much more human and compassionate than her cold fish of a husband, but she is not innocent in this because she allowed her baby to be placed into an environment that led to her murder. Am I saying that about Randy Simons? Absolutely. Although I cannot find the quote now, before I read it quoted that RS said "I'm dead!". I didn't understand it then but I think I understand it now. In fact, RS revealed a lot more significant information if people here would go back and look at what he said. RS said things, which, if you look at them in the prism of my theory become very interesting. RS revealed himself by what he said, and he also revealed them.

JB couldn't have been killed anywhere else. There was only one livor mortis pattern on her body. Had they waited till livor was fixed, by that time police were already at the house and there would be no way to sneak her into the house. Rigor mortis was fully formed and unbroken, so she wasn't moved around either.

I know this is my own thread but I just have to comment here now that I think I understand much more about this. What I said when I made this original post is what I "felt" was right, although I did not know I was right. Now things have fallen into place.

Heyya Anyhoo,

By the things that have fallen into place are you referring to the grand jury indictment?

Does your theory involve the illuminati?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55
Back