Why was JB killed?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reportedly he used clippers that had not been properly sterilized between usages. This is the same coroner who did not come to see the body for many hours. Nor did he draw the fluid when he got there that would have given a very accurate time of death.

If there was a responsible group active in Boulder for ring activity, they would have had a need for a coroner who could help with a cover-up.

They also would have had a need for a good pediatrician. Maybe one who would refuse to turn over any medical records?

Thanks. Yes the TOD would have helped the investigation(well the ones who actually had nothing to do with it if there was a cover up) determine when she died. But he did call people in for second opinions about the SA. And what pediatrician wouldnt want to help with a murder investigation of one of his patients. And he came to the fernies to give patsy valium? Shouldnt her doctor do that? In PMPT JB stated that when john was away how bad she missed him and she became clingy with patsy all of a sudden. I would think that if they were allowing her to be molested at these parties would she be that way? MOO

If you want to discuss and sleuth someone, you need a link from MSM or LE showing they are a named POI/Suspect.

Salem

Thanks. Yes the TOD would have helped the investigation(well the ones who actually had nothing to do with it if there was a cover up) determine when she died. But he did call people in for second opinions about the SA. And what pediatrician wouldnt want to help with a murder investigation of one of his patients. And he came to the fernies to give patsy valium? Shouldnt her doctor do that? In PMPT JB stated that when john was away how bad she missed him and she became clingy with patsy all of a sudden. I would think that if they were allowing her to be molested at these parties would she be that way? MOO

Indeed, why would a child's doctor be asked to medicate a parent/adult who obviously was well connected to several of their own doctors due to medical needs. Might keep it out of the adult patient's medical records?

JB made the comment about missing her daddy when she was somewhat younger. Possible no activity would have begun at that point.

If Patsy was JB's groomer, she would have been responsible for providing comfort and encouragement to JB.

I'm trying to connect any dots...is there a suggestion of some type of sharing activity regarding JB?

I really don't know what specifically to ask. It would be easier if you just kind of laid it all out there. What new information have you come across lately? I'm mystified that you seem to refuse to share it with us but want us to consider the theory based on nothing.

Sooo...... no? Not going to happen?

That is too broad of a question. What I would prefer is that you ask me specific questions about some aspects of the case that have mystified you the most and I will interpret it using my theory.

Anyhoo, Enough with the tease. Give us your entire theory.

Indeed, why would a child's doctor be asked to medicate a parent/adult who obviously was well connected to several of their own doctors due to medical needs. Might keep it out of the adult patient's medical records?

JB made the comment about missing her daddy when she was somewhat younger. Possible no activity would have begun at that point.

If Patsy was JB's groomer, she would have been responsible for providing comfort and encouragement to JB.

midwest mama,
BBM: I think she was, but this does not preclude her from staging JonBenet's homicide to mask an alleged BDI, as a JDI does not preclude him from staging an alleged PDI, because it threatens him personally.

The clue to who did it lies in the staging!

Anyhoo, Enough with the tease. Give us your entire theory.

I will not attempt to answer for Anyhoo. However, did you see this notice from the Moderator?

If you want to discuss and sleuth someone, you need a link from MSM or LE showing they are a named POI/Suspect.

Salem

We are not going to be allowed to discuss any suspects other than the family because there are no MSM stories/reports to support their involvement, AFAIK. How many times did FW demand statements that he was not a suspect in the murder?

Let's take a look at JonBenét's own words before her death in relation to events.

December 17 - There are 3 ph calls to Dr. Beuff. Patsy does not recall the nature of these ph calls.

December 23 - A 911 call was placed from inside the R home while hosting a Christmas Party. Ms Stine opens the door to tell the responding officer that everything is fine. Go away. Later, we are told that FW was attempting to call his mother who was in Aspen. To bolster this dubious claim, PR states that she personally spoke to FWs mother during the ph call. [FW purchased a ski chalet in Aspen in 1963.]

December 23 - JonBenét is seen sitting of the steps leading from the kitchen. She is sad, tearful and states that she does not feel pretty.

December 24 - JonBenét states that Santa Claus will be visiting after Christmas. It's a secret, she says.

A Santa Suit was taken into custody, per search warrant, from the Rs home.

"JonBenet Ramsey's haunting words about a secret visit from Santa Claus are being re-examined as a new lead in the hunt for the monster who butchered her at Christmas nine years ago."

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime-investigation/new-jonbenet-evidence-santa-was-her-killer

PMPT Account. "Barbara Kostanick was the mother of a playmate of JBR's. She asserted: "The day before Christmas, JonBenet was at our house playing with Megan. The kids were talking about Santa, getting all excited. I asked JonBenet if she had visited Santa Claus yet. She said, “Oh, Santa was at our Christmas party the other night.” Megan had seen Santa at the Pearl Street Mall, so we talked about that. Then JonBenet said, “Santa Claus promised that he would make a secret visit after Christmas.” I thought she was confused. “Christmas is tonight,” I told her. “And Santa will be coming tonight.” “No, no” JonBenet insisted. “He said this would be after Christmas. And it’s a secret” (Schiller 1999:38-39).

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682525/What Neighbors Reported

This is my opinion. OMO JMO MHO

I will not attempt to answer for Anyhoo. However, did you see this notice from the Moderator?

We are not going to be allowed to discuss any suspects other than the family because there are no MSM stories/reports to support their involvement, AFAIK. How many times did FW demand statements that he was not a suspect in the murder?

Let's take a look at JonBenét's own words before her death in relation to events.

December 17 - There are 3 ph calls to Dr. Beuff. Patsy does not recall the nature of these ph calls.

December 23 - A 911 call was placed from inside the R home while hosting a Christmas Party. Ms Stine opens the door to tell the responding officer that everything is fine. Go away. Later, we are told that FW was attempting to call his mother who was in Aspen. To bolster this dubious claim, PR states that she personally spoke to FWs mother during the ph call. [FW purchased a ski chalet in Aspen in 1963.]

December 23 - JonBenét is seen sitting of the steps leading from the kitchen. She is sad, tearful and states that she does not feel pretty.

December 24 - JonBenét states that Santa Claus will be visiting after Christmas. It's a secret, she says.

A Santa Suit was taken into custody, per search warrant, from the Rs home.

"JonBenet Ramsey's haunting words about a secret visit from Santa Claus are being re-examined as a new lead in the hunt for the monster who butchered her at Christmas nine years ago."

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime-investigation/new-jonbenet-evidence-santa-was-her-killer

PMPT Account. "Barbara Kostanick was the mother of a playmate of JBR's. She asserted: "The day before Christmas, JonBenet was at our house playing with Megan. The kids were talking about Santa, getting all excited. I asked JonBenet if she had visited Santa Claus yet. She said, “Oh, Santa was at our Christmas party the other night.” Megan had seen Santa at the Pearl Street Mall, so we talked about that. Then JonBenet said, “Santa Claus promised that he would make a secret visit after Christmas.” I thought she was confused. “Christmas is tonight,” I told her. “And Santa will be coming tonight.” “No, no” JonBenet insisted. “He said this would be after Christmas. And it’s a secret” (Schiller 1999:38-39).

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682525/What Neighbors Reported

This is my opinion. OMO JMO MHO

What does MSM and afaik mean?

As for the "secret visit from Santa" after Christmas, I have always felt it was because the family would have another celebration in Charlevoix. With presents under the tree there. On the 26th- just like JB said- after Christmas.

If JonBenet had been told by Santa at the party on the 23rd, which is the way I read the Kostanick report, that he would be making another visit after Christmas, why would it need to be a secret? From whom? What would it hurt for JB to tell family or friends that Santa said he'd be paying another visit after Christmas, since everyone who would be putting that together in Charlevoix would know about it? They could easily just chuckle it off and say something like, "well, I wonder if he'll be making another stop for everyone in Michigan?" I mean, wouldn't that make the whole trip all that much more exciting for the kids? I can't see why JB would have to think another visit from Santa would have to remain secret, unless the secrecy was to cover a visit strictly to her, and no one else was to know of that plan.

If JonBenet had been told by Santa at the party on the 23rd, which is the way I read the Kostanick report, that he would be making another visit after Christmas, why would it need to be a secret? From whom? What would it hurt for JB to tell family or friends that Santa said he'd be paying another visit after Christmas, since everyone who would be putting that together in Charlevoix would know about it? They could easily just chuckle it off and say something like, "well, I wonder if he'll be making another stop for everyone in Michigan?" I mean, wouldn't that make the whole trip all that much more exciting for the kids? I can't see why JB would have to think another visit from Santa would have to remain secret, unless the secrecy was to cover a visit strictly to her, and no one else was to know of that plan.
I agree. When JonBenét mentioned, to Kostanick, an impending "secret" visit from Santa the context in which the statement was made indicates, IMO, JonBenét was speaking of "Santa" Bill McReynolds. There was also a torn up note/card from Santa found in JonBenét's bedroom wastebasket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand the bowl of pineapple being a red herring. It represents the falsehood that fortifies that JB was at home, alive and dining, before her death.

How often have we read on this forum that the AR [Autopsy Report] regarding the sexual trauma, in particular, was vague? The reason why is clearer to me when viewed in the light of Anyhoo's theory.

Then, I began considering midwest mama's comment from post 220: "If there was a responsible group active in Boulder for ring activity, they would have had a need for a coroner who could help with a cover-up." and decided to have another look at the AR.

G.I. Tract: The esophagus is empty. It is lined by gray-white mucosa. The stomach contains a small amount (8-10 cc) of viscous to green to tan colored thick mucous material without particulate matter identified. The gastric mucosa is autolyzed but contains no areas of hemorrhage or ulceration. The proximal portion of the small intestine contains fragmented pieces of yellow to light green-tan apparent vegetable or fruit material which may represent fragments of pineapple.

It is uncanny that Coroner Meyer immediately decided the fragments were pineapple before any tests were performed on the substance. Couldn't it have just as easily been fragments from an orange? I've read posts that would speculate that the fragments must have been large, partially chewed chunks of pineapple in order for the coroner to discern the fragments were indeed pineapple.

omo moo mho and all that jazz

I want to apologize for my post the other day. I stated things crudely, based on my own experience. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, just trying to make a point that in my experience, the coroner was wrong.I really am intrigued by Anyhoo's idea of a different crime scene. Maybe BR was coached to say that he saw JBR awake when they arrived home. Maybe she really was dead already. I'm guessing from the other post above, that it means we aren't supposed to suspect anyone who hasn't already been suspected. If that is the case, then all of the intruder theories fly right out the window. Maybe I read it wrong, but that is how I interpreted the statement.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightShtuelS
Back