• She harmed Gabe

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • As part of her defense - not wanting to incriminate herself

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Other - please post what you think the reason is

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Elizabeth sold Gabriel. She sold her eggs as a teenager (the going rate is as much as 5-10k). Why kill a valuable commodity? She is holding out on key facts because hurting Logan feels so good and because she doesn't really believe she's going to be in jail that long. And of course, she would be stripped of her victim persona, which might be the worst thing of all.

Who helped her? Who are the buyers?

The Tempe PD investigation closed the day Tammi was arrested. They announced that in the press and on their website.

Whoops - I guess my brain slept through that one. LOL :doh:

I think Elizabeth sold Gabriel. She sold her eggs as a teenager (the going rate is as much as 5-10k). Why kill a valuable commodity? She is holding out on key facts because hurting Logan feels so good and because she doesn't really believe she's going to be in jail that long. And of course, she would be stripped of her victim persona, which might be the worst thing of all.

Who helped her? Who are the buyers?

I think Tammi helped her, and Tammi knows the potential buyers, but whether the actual exchange took place or not, I am not sure anymore.
I think there WAS a plan in place by Tammi... and it went off track somewhere. EJ doesn't believe she will be in jail that long as long as there's no evidence of any kind, so that's why she will remain silent until the day Gabriel is found - then she will make up another story to blame someone else, if he's found alive, she will blame Tammi (rightfully so), and if he's found dead, she will blame Tammi (and that mystery/imaginary couple that supposedly took Gabriel at the park). We will never know, I hope LE is stepping up efforts and finally involving the FBI to find Gabriel - whether it's homicide or missing person, they need to solve this case and give the family closure and prosecute the criminals appropriately. I never knew that once a case is determined "homicide", LE stops searching for them, that's just wrong... MOO.

I didn't see anything in Kelli's post about Elizabeth talking.

Sorry, to clarify, the "talking" is my interpretation of what Kelli wrote. She was asking for EJ's heart to soften, and that softness to bring him home. I interpreted that was telling the truth about where Gabriel is and bringing him home with that info. Not sure what else could bring him home except for her knowledge of what happened.....
Of course one can say, she honestly knows nothing, but I do not believe that, that's MOO. I think she's smarter than that.

I think Tammi helped her, and Tammi knows the potential buyers, but whether the actual exchange took place or not, I am not sure anymore.
I think there WAS a plan in place by Tammi... and it went off track somewhere. EJ doesn't believe she will be in jail that long as long as there's no evidence of any kind, so that's why she will remain silent until the day Gabriel is found - then she will make up another story to blame someone else, if he's found alive, she will blame Tammi (rightfully so), and if he's found dead, she will blame Tammi (and that mystery/imaginary couple that supposedly took Gabriel at the park). We will never know, I hope LE is stepping up efforts and finally involving the FBI to find Gabriel - whether it's homicide or missing person, they need to solve this case and give the family closure and prosecute the criminals appropriately. I never knew that once a case is determined "homicide", LE stops searching for them, that's just wrong... MOO.
BBM

On 12/23/09 EJ updated her myspace with, "where there's a will there's a way." That's an expression people use to indicate an intention to find a way around an obstacle or problem that's cropped up. Or to modify a plan that's gone off-track.

This is a rather rambling thought, but I'm torn on whether she has actually told everything she knows...

If she truly gave Gabe to the couple in the park in 12/27 then Someone had to give her the 1) park information 2) description of the couple 3) password.

WHO gave her that information? Where did she get it? That is the missing link.
Did TPS provide it - how by phone, word of mouth, e-mail? Did TPS have someone else contact her?
Did she contact an agency and they connect her? What agency?
Did she contact someone on Craig's list - what was the number?

We know what she did when she got to SA, pretty much, but we don't know the connection.

If EJ provided answers to those question, surely LE or PI can trace that? I don't think she has provided the most important piece of information to find Gabe. She has given snippets that are pretty big clues, but don't really help in the long run.

:confused:

This is a rather rambling thought, but I'm torn on whether she has actually told everything she knows...

If she truly gave Gabe to the couple in the park in 12/27 then Someone had to give her the 1) park information 2) description of the couple 3) password.

Did TPS provide it - how by phone, word of mouth, e-mail? Did TPS have someone else contact her?

We know what she did when she got to SA, pretty much, but we don't know the connection.

If EJ provided answers to those question, surely LE or PI can trace that? I don't think she has provided the most important piece of information to find Gabe. She has given snippets that are pretty big clues, but don't really help in the long run.

And why don't we know who HG is? Or who ate all that pizza? EJ didn't trust her first PD. The new guy may not be having any better luck- it seems there's a lot she's holding back.

And why don't we know who HG is? Or who ate all that pizza? EJ didn't trust her first PD. The new guy may not be having any better luck- it seems there's a lot she's holding back.

My personal opinion is that LE does know who he is, has already interviewed him, and cleared him of any involvement. If HG wasn't involved with the plot to give Gabe away, why does the public need to know who he is, unless he chooses to come forward?

Good questions... I'm wondering too! That's why I do not believe she has told everything she knows, and I do not believe she is telling the whole truth. The longer she holds back, the more likely it's the worst case scenario we are looking at... IMOO.

MOO..I do believe EJ has told what she knows....I really think she has...it's what she doesn't know that she can't tell......

Good questions... I'm wondering too! That's why I do not believe she has told everything she knows, and I do not believe she is telling the whole truth. The longer she holds back, the more likely it's the worst case scenario we are looking at... IMOO.

I agree

If she cared about Gabriel, she wouldn't have taken him in the first place.

What she cares about is herself and minimizing any chance of being prosecuted and found guilty. So she "dummies up."

If she cared about Gabriel, she wouldn't have taken him in the first place.

What she cares about is herself and minimizing any chance of being prosecuted and found guilty. So she "dummies up."

This is so true

What I don't understand is WHY is EJ able to keep quiet for 8 months (and have all these defense lawyers protecting her even from a trial), yet LE was able to make the SC mom confess in 1 day?

Why on Earth would she think she would get out of jail? Is this a trick her attorney used to keep her quiet? Can he do that?
It must be tough to pressure an inmate into talking when they think they're getting out scott free. Interesting. :waitasec:

In a recent proceeding in the criminal case involving Gabriel’s disappearance, Johnson thought she was going to get out of jail, her grandfather said.
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/lo...2-acb5-11df-a5e8-001cc4c03286.html?mode=story
“Elizabeth’s attorney had her convinced that the charges were going to be dropped because of some kind of procedural error on the prosecution so her grandmother paid the attorney $50,000 thinking the charges were going to get dropped,” Johnson said after last week’s court hearing, referring to Elizabeth’s maternal grandmother, Sylvia Puckett.

“Elizabeth was all happy, smiling and in good spirits, thinking she was going to get out of jail, but that didn’t happen,” he said. “She went back to acting like her old self.

“She needs to realize that if she’s ever going to get out of jail, she needs to tell authorities what she did with that baby. She must like staying in jail.”

Why on Earth would she think she would get out of jail? Is this a trick her attorney used to keep her quiet? Can he do that?
It must be tough to pressure an inmate into talking when they think they're getting out scott free. Interesting. :waitasec:

In a recent proceeding in the criminal case involving Gabriel’s disappearance, Johnson thought she was going to get out of jail, her grandfather said.

Well, if her attorney told her there was a possible procedural error by which the charges could possibly be dropped, that would give her reason to believe she might get out of jail.

No I don't think it's a trick. I think her attorney likely did mention a possible procedural error. What someone says, and what we perceive, and how we embellish it to suit our own agendas, are often two distinctly different things.

If she knows a procedural error was made and there maybe a loop hole in getting her out of jail then that would explain why she isn't talking. She may assume it's a done deal and she's going to get out of jail at anytime and if she talks at all she may jeopardize her chances. Her attys may of advised her just to zip it and want until they let you out over this "procedural error". She's still in there though so hopefully this error won't carry as much weight as she hoped it would.

I think she's hoping they will not find any sign of Gabriel and they will just drop the case.

she can't win either way, if he's alive she'll be punished and if he's dead she'll be punished.

I think she's hoping they will not find any sign of Gabriel and they will just drop the case.

she can't win either way, if he's alive she'll be punished and if he's dead she'll be punished.

but how come it sounds to me that the courts are looking to drop this case? either procedural error or incompetency?? please don't let her win. :banghead:

but how come it sounds to me that the courts are looking to drop this case? either procedural error or incompetency?? please don't let her win. :banghead:

IDK, I hope they don't though

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420