• She harmed Gabe

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • As part of her defense - not wanting to incriminate herself

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Other - please post what you think the reason is

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JMO..I believe EJ has talked,and talked and talked...she does not want to be there...however, anything that she may have said, she has no true backup or who would believe her at this point....so if the only way she may get out, and this is not a win by know means, is a screw up in the legal system..then, there we have it. Does it bring GB home...no...no it does not...sad to say...I think about GB every single day..every single day....

but how come it sounds to me that the courts are looking to drop this case? either procedural error or incompetency?? please don't let her win. :banghead:

Hi noopy. :)

What makes you think it's the courts, rather than EJ's attorney, looking to drop the case?

By courts do you mean the DA?

What I think and hope is that somehow EJ and Tammi can be put face to face...I want EJ to know that Tammi continues her life on the outside while EJ sits in jail...in other words I think if these 2 were turned against each other some info might just come out. Of course I don't know whats gone on behind the scenes but I just think if EJ was or is aware that TPS seems to have no worries then maybe EJ would start singing. It is my belief due to all the public docs I have read and news reports that both of these women are out for themselves only.

What I think and hope is that somehow EJ and Tammi can be put face to face...I want EJ to know that Tammi continues her life on the outside while EJ sits in jail...in other words I think if these 2 were turned against each other some info might just come out. Of course I don't know whats gone on behind the scenes but I just think if EJ was or is aware that TPS seems to have no worries then maybe EJ would start singing. It is my belief due to all the public docs I have read and news reports that both of these women are out for themselves only.

Especially given recent developments.

Baby Gabriel's mom quiet about his whereabouts

by Laurie Merrill - Sept. 4, 2010 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic

As the Baby Gabriel case enters its ninth month, one constant has remained: His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, still refuses to say where he is.

Her stubbornness is so steadfast that even her grandfather, Bob Johnson, is beginning to have his doubts

Article: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarep...izona-baby-gabriel-missing.html#ixzz0yZ40vHn8

WTH? This statement isn't correct.

She has never provided any specific information about this supposed giveaway. Johnson refused to talk to two private investigators hired to look for Gabriel. Her grandfather tried to talk her into cooperating.

"She said, 'no way,' " Bob Johnson said. "When you look at it simply, no one wants to sit in jail. The odds of finding a body go down with each day that goes by."

It states any specific information. Didn't she provide a description of the couple? I thought this was confirmed. I also thought her grandfather believed Gabriel was alive but these direct quotes from him beg to differ. I think EJ has talked some but is still witholding pertinent information either because she doesn't want Logan to have him or she doesn't want anyone to know what really happened because of the severe consequences. Ugh... Where is Gabriel???

It states any specific information. Didn't she provide a description of the couple? I thought this was confirmed. I also thought her grandfather believed Gabriel was alive but these direct quotes from him beg to differ. I think EJ has talked some but is still witholding pertinent information either because she doesn't want Logan to have him or she doesn't want anyone to know what really happened because of the severe consequences. Ugh... Where is Gabriel???

I don't think her description was confirmed by anyone because no one has seen this couple at the park... plus her description of the way they were dressed (lightly) that morning didn't seem to make much sense given the cool weather around Christmas.
I think anyone in their right mind would rather get out of jail if they could, and try to cooperate... unless there is no more Gabriel and she faces even more severe consequences if she talked, or she is an unusual person.

I don't think her description was confirmed by anyone because no one has seen this couple at the park... plus her description of the way they were dressed (lightly) that morning didn't seem to make much sense given the cool weather around Christmas.
I think anyone in their right mind would rather get out of jail if they could, and try to cooperate... unless there is no more Gabriel and she faces even more severe consequences if she talked, or she is an unusual person.

Trust me, I don't ever assume anything out of EJs mouth is the truth and won't until it leads to Gabriel. I didn't mean confirmation that her description is true and the couple exists. I meant confirmation that EJ has provided information on the couple, which I consider specific. The statement made in the article was -she has never provided any specific information about this supposed giveaway. JMO

Trust me, I don't ever assume anything out of EJs mouth is the truth and won't until it leads to Gabriel. I didn't mean confirmation that her description is true and the couple exists. I meant confirmation that EJ has provided information on the couple, which I consider specific. The statement made in the article was -she has never provided any specific information about this supposed giveaway. JMO

I dunno....I have to believe some type of information, specific or not, and whomever it came from, that has lead both PI's to believe there was a handoff.

I dunno....I have to believe some type of information, specific or not, and whomever it came from, that has lead both PI's to believe there was a handoff.

the info she provided have not been of any use, so i don't think they are valuable anyway... maybe i'm too cynical, but isn't it to any PI's advantage to say or believe that gabriel is alive, and keep investigating, so they can get paid (or at least more publicity)? i know certain pi's said they will work probono, but still ended up asking for high fees to cover costs.
i certainly hope gabriel is alive, but i don't trust those ex pi's and as far as the police goes, they are still uncertain and have both investigations open.

I have thought about her reasoning for awhile. I think she is not talking because no matter if she tells or not, she will still be charged with the same charges. In her eyes, she has spent probably most of her the time she is going to spend in jail. She is safer in jail than out in the public because I am sure that there are plenty of people who do not know her personally that are peeved she did this and would do something about it. I think she feels Gabriel is safe and in her mind she has won because LM does not have him. I feel her family loves Gabriel, but seemed okay with the idea of her giving him up. As a mother and future grandmother, I would not let it happen and would fight tooth and nail for custody of my grandchild. In my opinion, I feel she knows that JS and TPS know where Gabriel is.

the info she provided have not been of any use, so i don't think they are valuable anyway... maybe i'm too cynical, but isn't it to any PI's advantage to say or believe that gabriel is alive, and keep investigating, so they can get paid (or at least more publicity)? i know certain pi's said they will work probono, but still ended up asking for high fees to cover costs.
i certainly hope gabriel is alive, but i don't trust those ex pi's and as far as the police goes, they are still uncertain and have both investigations open.

noop...you know I luv ya...but we don't know what she has said or not...me personally, I think she has said a bunch...but nothing to back it...thus TPS and Jack.....I, JMO, as far as PI"s are concerned, I guess I am the ONLY one that liked Mr.Armes...and hence Mr. Gamble...having said that, if they are the great PI's why no better close to finding Gabe than we are today...because there is nothing more to be had..I would like to believe and I have no idea true or false, that both PI's did this out of the goodness of their hearts to find a missing child...no pro-bono...just to find a missing child...

I have thought about her reasoning for awhile. I think she is not talking because no matter if she tells or not, she will still be charged with the same charges. In her eyes, she has spent probably most of her the time she is going to spend in jail. She is safer in jail than out in the public because I am sure that there are plenty of people who do not know her personally that are peeved she did this and would do something about it. I think she feels Gabriel is safe and in her mind she has won because LM does not have him. I feel her family loves Gabriel, but seemed okay with the idea of her giving him up. As a mother and future grandmother, I would not let it happen and would fight tooth and nail for custody of my grandchild. In my opinion, I feel she knows that JS and TPS know where Gabriel is.

I really like your reasoning here danisisa... You have put me back on the fence again, for a long time, I had been guessing the worst as to why EJ won't speak. But this is a very valid point about EJ.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back