Why would casey have told anyone where to find the body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
she told to get it off of her conscience. she felt badly and wanted Caylee to have a proper burial.

:sick:

I have some (swamp)land in Orlando for sale if you're interested.

IDK if this has been mentioned since I don't have time to read ALL the posts here but... does anyone think it's possible the MR might have seen KC dump the body one day during his route? He might have seen her and really not thought much of it, maybe it was when her car was parked by the woods and she was walking out of the woods then when word got out Caylee was missing, maybe he recalled maybe seeing KC there and did "his own investigation" by looking and calling LE back in August? That might have been when it dawned on him that he saw something back in June while working one day. IDK, just a thought.

I don't think KC told someone in jail... knowing she's a sociopath, it's not likely she told anyone but maybe JB in some twisted sort of way. Remember the letter that leaked from his office saying something to the effect of "what if my client's daughter died accidentally?" That might have been related to KC's twisted "confession".

This is the first I've seen this, and it makes total sense. If it did happen this way, LE would possibly be able to match up Casey's pings with MR's route. Sometimes, those company vehicles even have GPS on them. I know that Casey's pings would probably be off the tower close to her parent's house (can you tell I'm not a ping master? lol :blushing:), but, hey, you never know. Could be just another nail in her coffin...

Let's see if I've got this right. According to LP:

Casey told someone at the jail where the body was.

Early on it was stated that Casey told a fellow inmate that Caylee was "with her father."

IMO Casey told someone - a "damsel in distress".......but who I believe she told is NOT a family member.

What we know today is not much at all - other than Caylee's body was found.
Most of what we "think we know" is defense-fed rumor and speculation in a futile attempt to mold peoples thoughts away from the real truth......IMO

This is way out there, but another poster sparked the idea. Remember when KC was with her mother was driving her somewhere off the beaten path. Where were they, anybody know? Perhaps KC had promised to show her mother where Caylee was hidden before going back to jail. That would explain CA's over-to-top angry reaction to the news crew following them, if they had interrupted such an important mission.

They were on Boggy Creek Road which runs parallel to the airport - nowhere near where Caylee was found.

So they could move it, remove evidence, plant additional evidence, etc.

What was that he advertises? Creative solutions? On his PI website and DC's Construction Consulting biz? Maybe he was constructing a creative solution...:waitasec:

Okay, here's a crazy idea . . . what if KC wanted Caylee to be found?? I know zilch about psychology, other than casual observations.

To be frank, I think that she is so completely screwed up inside that she maybe thinks she's playing some twisted game with LE, or maybe with everyone. Statements of hers come to mind, like "they haven't even found her clothes yet."

It's not just that, it's also the casual demeaner she's had while at home (TM talks about his first visit when she was going back & forth to the kitchen, just as happy as could be). It's also about the fake crocodile tears she shed standing behind JB right before her final arrest.

I can't quite put the pieces together, but I can't get past the idea that KC orchestrated all of this (maybe part brilliantly and part completely idiotically), and she is playing this along.

Okay, nutty theory, but stranger things have happened.

Okay, here's a crazy idea . . . what if KC wanted Caylee to be found?? I know zilch about psychology, other than casual observations.

To be frank, I think that she is so completely screwed up inside that she maybe thinks she's playing some twisted game with LE, or maybe with everyone. Statements of hers come to mind, like "they haven't even found her clothes yet."

It's not just that, it's also the casual demeaner she's had while at home (TM talks about his first visit when she was going back & forth to the kitchen, just as happy as could be). It's also about the fake crocodile tears she shed standing behind JB right before her final arrest.

I can't quite put the pieces together, but I can't get past the idea that KC orchestrated all of this (maybe part brilliantly and part completely idiotically), and she is playing this along.

Okay, nutty theory, but stranger things have happened.
---------------------------

I tend to fall into the line of thinking that the body was meant to be found at some point in time that would *help* the defense. Part of some kind of "strategery" (Cheers, LancelotLink), though I will admit the defense thinking is rather opaque.

Nonetheless, consider these two KC quotes.

1. The text message dated approximately July 16 from KC to TonE, per AH's testimony "If they never find her [Caylee] guess who's going to spend eternity in jail?" http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf (p. 43, lines 10-11)

Murder charges were months away. Who spends "eternity" in jail for child neglect? Does this indicate that KC wanted the body to be found? Seems that way.

2) KC's jailhouse reaction to hearing news of remains "Oh God, this can't be happening" (Post 4 at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76264).

This reaction has been interpreted various ways...mostly as KC's shock and self concern. It seems to indicate that KC did *not* want the body to be found. Or does it? Maybe it is the timing of the discovery that is wrong, not the fact of it.

Perhaps KC's words to TonE are not the best source of truth (ulterior motives include making him feel sorry for her)...But the "excited utterance" in her cell deserves some reconsideration.

At any rate, it will be very interesting to find out who PI Casey was calling on his three cell phones on 15 and 16 November AND on his two other visits to the remains site. That's a lot of visits to a site where nothing has been found.....Enough to strongly suspect the info was very good indeed.

So again, I think the body was meant to be found....and to "jump the shark" along with PotatoHead....conjecture that something ZFG-ish was to be left on site. Maybe. : )

I really don't think she did either. I think that explained her need for sedation more than anything else once she was given the news.

Well I certainly don't think the sedative was because she was distraught over them finding her precious daughter's bones. I think she needed sedation because she realized Lee played her and because she knew they would find evidence with the body that would totally get her convicted.

I think the latter part though is recent. I think originally Casey thought she had been oh so clever with the duct tape and making it look like Caylee was kidnapped, but I think months in jail and lots of time to think made her realize there were alot of forencis science type things she didn't think of and realized she left alot of evidence with poor Caylee. Hence, in the beginning she was hoping Caylee would be found to support her Zani story, but then figured out it would not be a good thing if Caylee was found.

I don't think there is any conspiracy whatsoever to the meterman finding the body, I think he just found it, period.
Sometimes people get feelings, and I think this is what happened here. It happens to me all the time, and no, I don't think I am psychic. (and I really doubt anyone else is, either.) In my case, I think it is a simple matter of having some kind of subconcious knowledge I can't put my finger on, but it makes me have 'hunches'.
I think meterman saw something in August that didn't quite register with his conscious mind, but was there, anyway. So when he saw whatever it was that triggered the call to LE, that thing seemed more important to him than it actually was. His route was changed after that until December, and I don't think it is a stretch at all he was still bothered by the August stuff, and decided to look again, especially since the water levels were down.
So, based on this, I don't think Casey said jack, I don't think Cindy, George, or Lee knew where the body was, and I don't think the meterman has any connection with any of them.
Lanie

Well I certainly don't think the sedative was because she was distraught over them finding her precious daughter's bones. I think she needed sedation because she realized Lee played her and because she knew they would find evidence with the body that would totally get her convicted.*snipped/bold mine*

I agree wholeheartedly. I do not believe Casey was upset that her daughter was found dead. I believe she was upset because someone betrayed her. I'm just not sure which somebody that was, yet.

IDK if this has been mentioned since I don't have time to read ALL the posts here but... does anyone think it's possible the MR might have seen KC dump the body one day during his route? He might have seen her and really not thought much of it, maybe it was when her car was parked by the woods and she was walking out of the woods then when word got out Caylee was missing, maybe he recalled maybe seeing KC there and did "his own investigation" by looking and calling LE back in August? That might have been when it dawned on him that he saw something back in June while working one day. IDK, just a thought.

You may not believe this but, I did post that maybe the MR saw KC or her car near that area. Then I revised my speculation to:

The MR saw the psychics or P.I.'s go in there.

So I agree with you that Kronk, the MR, saw "someone" of some import to this case go in those woods.

KC Anthony Dominic Casey Carlos Padilla Tony Padilla Leonard Padilla
Dr. Henry Lee Anthony Lazzaro
Hoover and the F.B.I. and the sweepers removed from the Anthony home
Gail St. John Allen
Zanny/Xanax
Nick Savage Nancy Grace
Jane Valez Mitchell Penny Douglas Fir Linda Kenney Baden

It all makes perfect sense.

LMAO!! This case is going to send us all to the looney bin. In the beginning we all thought it was the makings of a sick reality show, now I'm just wishing it all was!

I think she thought the body would never be found and they would not convict her with no body.

I also agree that she had to be sedated when she got the news of the body being found because she knew then she was gonna spend a long time in jail. She was not upset that Caylee was dead, she was upset for herself because she was found. KC did not want her found and I doubt she told anyone. She may have said just enough in her stories that LA figured it out.

I think pieces were put together by the PI's, including snippets of conversation between casey and Lee at the jail. On NG there was a conversation between them recently aired-and LA was asking Casey about possible mutual friends and hangouts, Casey said 'that was very possible, in fact it was right on the money.' Relistening to this conversation is very revealing, turn your volume up, La is barely audible. I will come back and post a link if I can find the correct one.

I also think the P.I.'s had the clues from other resources and followed up and Kronk (MR) saw them being drawn to that area, only they didn't find the body. Kronk followed up and found it.

Do you think the P.I.'s are seen as turncoats by the Anthonys?

As I said before, in another case I followed, the P.I. was the one who uncovered the most important information to help LE find the body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneDoeCR1990
Back