Why would Casey refuse to see her pastor?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the talking heads said if the next of kin was in jail/prison they wouldn't get the notice so instead it would go to the A's..They were obviously wrong.

I thought the A's found out about an hr (1:30) before the pc..LE had to know at least a few hours prior to the pc so it seems they were in no rush to pass the word to them.

She was in no rush to give them any information, either. Does the jury get to know that she clammed up as soon as she was put under arrest, that she refused to talk with them at all after that?

...and if 'innocent' you would not care what your attorney told you to do, you would be begging to have the comfort of family members to console you even if only through a video camera!

When Casey was out of jail on bond, she spent most of her days at JB's office. I've always felt she did that to escape having to be cooped up in the same house with Cindy all day.

When Casey was indicted and arrested in October, the official line has been that they didn't want to visit Casey because they wanted the media focus to be on finding an alive Caylee, and then that was changed a bit to include the fact that the visits were recorded.

I think the real reason why there's been no visits is because Casey just doesn't want to see her parents. She's jealous of the media attention Cindy has received, and tired of having to keep up the lie with her parents. Casey doesn't need or want her parents. They can't really do much for her right now except continue her lies. It's JB she wants to see because he's going to get her out of jail (she thinks).

She at least claims to be religious :rolleyes:

During one of the few (hmmmm!) jail visits with her parents we saw her whining about not being allowed to bring her own BIBLE from home..She had to borrow one from them & she had been spending all of her time reading it..Around the clock!

What a performance! :clap:

Oh, yes, I forgot about that. Thanks.

The head spinning around comment is funny, but I don't think it is too far off the mark. IF she did this (and I think she did, and it gave me nightmares the other night to think a woman could throw her child - that she murdered - just out like a bag of garbage)...then she is evil, and why on earth would she want to talk to someone....good?

**I'm not religious either. But if I were innocent I'd welcome a pastor of my faith to talk to.

When Casey was out of jail on bond, she spent most of her days at JB's office. I've always felt she did that to escape having to be cooped up in the same house with Cindy all day.

When Casey was indicted and arrested in October, the official line has been that they didn't want to visit Casey because they wanted the media focus to be on finding an alive Caylee, and then that was changed a bit to include the fact that the visits were recorded.

I think the real reason why there's been no visits is because Casey just doesn't want to see her parents. She's jealous of the media attention Cindy has received, and tired of having to keep up the lie with her parents. Casey doesn't need or want her parents. They can't really do much for her right now except continue her lies. It's JB she wants to see because he's going to get her out of jail (she thinks).

Yes, he's going to get her life back for her. He's obviously all wrapped up in her. She's done with her parents, you're right. They are of no use to her now.

I wonder what her reaction was - any news reports?

"I know"

We had a preview during all those recorded conversations when CA and GA were telling her they were doing everything to find Casey, that the media was covering it, that if she could think of anything else about "Zanny"...

That exasperated, "I know. Tell me something new".

Miss Casey has very sensitive antennae - it's a survival mechanism for her. I'll bet the scuttlebutt was spreading like wildfire that the positive ID was about to be announced, and she picked up on the mood change.

Miss Casey has very sensitive antennae - it's a survival mechanism for her. I'll bet the scuttlebutt was spreading like wildfire that the positive ID was about to be announced, and she picked up on the mood change.

Yes, she had to be expecting it. She knew it was Caylee. I doubt she could be too broken up. I can't understand why she would put her there, where they used to "hang out" in high school. She must know other kids would hang out there, too. I'll bet she originally planned on moving her, but never got around to it, or couldn't face it. she'd already moved her once.

Oh, she needs her parents....they provide money and gifts. She will not cut them out.
The Pastor should have been put WAY ahead of JB. She didn't feel like putting on her mask for him, simple as that. She had more important people to see. People that can help her. The pastor is of no use to her at the moment.

This whole family does not strike me as religious in any form.

After seeing Jose's public meltdown over the inhumanity of allowing a jail chaplain to pop in with the news, I can only imagine the LE session that ensued between counsel and his busted client (who no doubt welcomed the change of subject).

Hehe - I know you'll appreciate this irony, too. Few seem to have caught it... whilst he is pizzing and moaning all over the place that LE weren't professional by informing him first, they've side-stepped it altogether IMO. The ME's office was responsible and followed their protocol.

So, one more whine that holds no water, if you use common sense.

This made me happy, too - even Garcia wasn't with her, so he got foiled on all fronts:

Statement from the Orange County Jail:

Casey Anthony has been notified of the development in her case
Inmate Casey Anthony is aware of the developments in her case. She was notified by a jail chaplain as is consistent with our policy. The notification came at approximately 1:45 p.m.

Attorney Jose Garcia from the Baez Law Firm was in the Female Detention Center meeting with his client and entered the perimeter at 11:41 this morning. Due to happenstance, not policy, Attorney Garcia was not in the presence of the inmate when the notification was made.

We will not be commenting on the demeanor of inmate Anthony or her reaction to the news and do not have any public records related to this matter.

Hehe - I know you'll appreciate this irony, too. Few seem to have caught it... whilst he is pizzing and moaning all over the place that LE weren't professional by informing him first, they've side-stepped it altogether IMO. The ME's office was responsible and followed their protocol.

So, one more whine that holds no water, if you use common sense.

This made me happy, too - even Garcia wasn't with her, so he got foiled on all fronts:

Statement from the Orange County Jail:

Casey Anthony has been notified of the development in her case
Inmate Casey Anthony is aware of the developments in her case. She was notified by a jail chaplain as is consistent with our policy. The notification came at approximately 1:45 p.m.

Attorney Jose Garcia from the Baez Law Firm was in the Female Detention Center meeting with his client and entered the perimeter at 11:41 this morning. Due to happenstance, not policy, Attorney Garcia was not in the presence of the inmate when the notification was made.

We will not be commenting on the demeanor of inmate Anthony or her reaction to the news and do not have any public records related to this matter.

Hee,hee, I do appreciate that. Talk about usurping...

She was in no rush to give them any information, either. Does the jury get to know that she clammed up as soon as she was put under arrest, that she refused to talk with them at all after that?

I'm not sure but I heard tonight the jury won't be told what her reaction was to the news or that she refused a visit from her family pastor..That doesn't seem right to me! :confused:

Oh, she needs her parents....they provide money and gifts. She will not cut them out.
The Pastor should have been put WAY ahead of JB. She didn't feel like putting on her mask for him, simple as that. She had more important people to see. People that can help her. The pastor is of no use to her at the moment.

This whole family does not strike me as religious in any form.

You've really got this pegged. What a heartless wench.

I'm not sure but I heard tonight the jury won't be told what her reaction was to the news or that she refused a visit from her family pastor..That doesn't seem right to me! :confused:

Really. I've seen jailers testify in other trials. I guess we'll see.

Yes, she had to be expecting it. She knew it was Caylee. I doubt she could be too broken up. I can't understand why she would put her there, where they used to "hang out" in high school. She must know other kids would hang out there, too. I'll bet she originally planned on moving her, but never got around to it, or couldn't face it. she'd already moved her once.

Sorry to keep repeating this but I find it hard to believe it's the same exact 'hang out' spot..How can that be when it gets flooded from spring to winter..The underbrush is as dense as it gets..And there's snakes!

I believe there was a 'hang out' in the area..Where exactly I don't know but KioMarie does..Maybe she can clue us in with the truth but I doubt she will cos that don't sell rags :rolleyes:

Due to happenstance, not policy, Attorney Garcia was not in the presence of the inmate when the notification was made.
Did they wait until he had to hit the men's room, or what?

Interesting that her parents were told a good 15 minutes before Miss Casey, although with her it was basically just a formality, so no foul.

Really. I've seen jailers testify in other trials. I guess we'll see.

Maybe this is one more thing a talking head got wrong? That happens at least once a day & on some days, like today, it happened at least once on every single show I watched.

I think we'll be adding the Jail Chaplain to the cast of characters the prosecution will want a jury to hear.

I heard on a news report that Casey refused to see her pastor, and the chaplain at the jail had to tell her that they identified Caylee. Did she already know why the pastor wanted to see her? Was she afraid she wouldn't act right and didn't want to risk it? Is she in denial or does she just not care? What do you think?

She was not interested at the moment. She is only interested in seeing people who might benefit her for the time being. There wasn't any use in visiting him today.

:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back