Why would the Ramseys need to stage?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Why would theRamseys need to stage?

• Total voters
I just had a thought!!! Thought I would post and please tell me what you think??? I go back to when John Ramsey got his bonus and the amount of the check was written on the ransom note. Who would have known that??? Lets see the person at the COMPANY that approved the amount...The person that Cut the Check. The person at the Bank where the Check was drawn from and maybe some higher ups in the Company?? Where these people ever questioned???? Sorry to be back tracking, but I just think there is one small piece to solve this puzzle that was overlooked from the get go...Please give some ideas how what you think. This case has baffled me all through these years..

I just had a thought!!! Thought I would post and please tell me what you think??? I go back to when John Ramsey got his bonus and the amount of the check was written on the ransom note. Who would have known that??? Lets see the person at the COMPANY that approved the amount...The person that Cut the Check. The person at the Bank where the Check was drawn from and maybe some higher ups in the Company?? Where these people ever questioned???? Sorry to be back tracking, but I just think there is one small piece to solve this puzzle that was overlooked from the get go...Please give some ideas how what you think. This case has baffled me all through these years..

The people who deposited the check into their own account.

The people who deposited the check into their own account.

And you think mentioning JR's bonus is just another HUGE stupid mistake the R's made?
IMO it rather tells us it was someone wanting to send a message or someone stupid enough not to realize that only a few people knew about it.Like the housekeeper for ex.

Nope.
118.000 is ANOTHER clue that makes me believe it was NOT RDI.

And you think mentioning JR's bonus is just another HUGE stupid mistake the R's made?
IMO it rather tells us it was someone wanting to send a message or someone stupid enough not to realize that only a few people knew about it.Like the housekeeper for ex.

I disagree. I think it was an attempt to implicate someone who knew about the bonus, a work associate or employee. JR did mention a business associate/employee right at the beginning- someone who had a disagreement with JR and could be portrayed as a "disgruntled" employee.
That is why I feel the note was a R concoction. They tried to cover a lot of bases, a broad range of suspects. They have the SFF , yet the bonus amount points to someone with inside knowledge of Access Graphics. Then, the familiar language and use of first names seem to imply someone who is familiar with the family on more than just a "public knowledge" basis. So right here we have THREE possibilities- foreigners with a grudge against the US (but NOT JR's company???), an employee or business associate, or a family "friend" or someone acquainted with the family.
REAL kidnappers would not even identify themselves. They'd simply plan to pick up the ransom and (hopefully) return the victim.

Coat -- throat, yep

Lips -- legs, nope

It was transcribed as “black tape on her lips,” page 117, JonBenet, The Police Files.
So don’t make it seem as if it’s inconceivable.
Speaking of inconceivable, you seem to be implying that it’s inconceivable that JBR was wearing a coat under the blanket when she was found.
Why?
Could it be because
· it was not mentioned anywhere else, in any interview, report, search warrant list, media story, or book?
· there were no follow up questions regarding the item?
· an alternative word would be more consistent with the known evidence?

Well, the same issues apply to “tape on the legs”

JOHN RAMSEY: I just remember just talking and, (Come on baby.̃ And I tried to untie her
arms; they were tied up behind her head.
LOU SMIT: Were they tied tight?
JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah, very tight.
LOU SMIT: They were very tight?
JOHN RAMSEY: I noticed a spot in her coat, below the surface.
LOU SMIT: How do you know they were tied tight?
-JR interview, 1998

JR: Right. I found her and I, the first hope of course is that she’s OK. I took the tape off her lips, and her lips were blue. And I tried to untie her hands and her arms. She was stiff, and so I was afraid that she was gone, and so I just picked her up, and screams, and the I went upstairs and laid her down on the floor and I heard Suzanne, she said she’s dead.
-JR interview, 1998 (BTW, it’s transcribed as “someone” rather than “Suzanne” on page 117, JonBenet, The Police Files.)

Anyway, I guess since there is no possibility of transcription error, I will stick to my theory that Suzanne smuggled the missing tape from JBR’s legs out of the house in the coat with the spot after she made the pronouncement that JBR was dead. Surprisingly, no one else has ever come up with this theory.

I'll be generous, Fang, and say that perhaps I overgeneralized. When I say that the intruder theory absolves us from thinking, I meant that it makes the issue very simple, where good is good, and evil is evil. In the intruder theory, it doesn't matter WHY the creep killed JB. He was just a "bad" guy, the human equivalent of a mad dog. He's not "like us." There's something "wrong" with him, in a way in which we are completely "normal." And LIKE a mad dog, he can't be reasoned with. He has to be put down before he hurts anybody else. It allows us to place the "intruder" in the same category as all of society's bogeymen. It's clean, neat, and it doesn't rock the comfort zone.

But that's what RDI does: it rocks the comfort zone to its foundation. And in that sense, my theory DOES require effort. It FORCES us to face our own demons, and to admit just how easily those demons break free. It shows just how easy it would be for any one of us to become killers. That's a path most people are too scared to follow. I think Gregg McCrary said it best, and he'd know: we want to think of child killers as less than human, ugly, easily identifiable monsters like Shakespeare's Richard III. But they're not monsters. They're humans, just like us. That's pretty frightening for most people.

Have you? You could have fooled me.

Yes, you've made that abundantly clear.

You'll have to refresh my memory.

Unless you can show me unequivocally that what I have just written is false, I mean to KEEP saying it.

I do object, STRONGLY, to both assertions. Where would you like me to start?

I've heard that before.

I gotta admit Dave on what I see as evil here. And you are not going to like it. This is not personal to you but just the human psyche in general. The evil I see is the continual rape of the Ramsey family. I mean I don't know how many of you have children but you can't really get it if you don't. There family was pretty normal for a rich household. There were never any signs of something deviant in the Ramsey's past. And they were smart enough people that if an accident occured, that what you RDI's are insinuating is beyond ridiculous. You understand this if you have a child that you love.

The police, the media sensationalized everything to the point that every point has a counterpoint. It is no different than when every News station had PAID consultants to commentate on both why OJ was innocent and guilty. RDI has to make this a conspiricy and the evidence is overwhelming that a Ramsey did not perform an act of killing. The staging thing is nothing but bunk. And it is evil to even be arguing this anymore in the face of what has happened over the last three years.

I gotta admit Dave on what I see as evil here. And you are not going to like it. This is not personal to you but just the human psyche in general. The evil I see is the continual rape of the Ramsey family. I mean I don't know how many of you have children but you can't really get it if you don't. There family was pretty normal for a rich household. There were never any signs of something deviant in the Ramsey's past. And they were smart enough people that if an accident occured, that what you RDI's are insinuating is beyond ridiculous. You understand this if you have a child that you love.

The police, the media sensationalized everything to the point that every point has a counterpoint. It is no different than when every News station had PAID consultants to commentate on both why OJ was innocent and guilty. RDI has to make this a conspiricy and the evidence is overwhelming that a Ramsey did not perform an act of killing. The staging thing is nothing but bunk. And it is evil to even be arguing this anymore in the face of what has happened over the last three years.

Perfect. Now Dave, how will you handle such tough criticism? It isn't as though you haven't asked yourself and confronted yourself with this same crap many, many times before. Is it odd someone just posted a few moments prior to this that without your own child you can't get it?

Now watch this blooming idiot knock this out of the ballpark a swing at a time. When you confront yourself with stuff this easy to trash, it hurts your credibility. Go back to "acknowledged quite extensively." You got nowhere with that. An unpublished paragraph, happy she got back together with the child she killed, and if any body dares to call this vicious, demented, disgusting, narcissistic, drama-queen, rich, nasty, phony, faker, liar, murderer a "cow" they'll have me to answer to.

Oh yea, don't excuse yourself with "off the top of my head" B.S. as your answer again either. Answer the damn question you jerk or shut the hell up about these people. Got that?

As Craig Sliverman, former Chief Deputy DA in Denver said, “the Ramseys may be cleared in the minds of some”
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmMzN4U7m_I[/ame]

I have children that I love with all my heart and would gladly die for to protect, but I'm RDI. It breaks my heart to believe that they did this to their beautiful daughter but nothing to date has proved to me that they are innocent.

I have children that I love with all my heart and would gladly die for to protect, but I'm RDI. It breaks my heart to believe that they did this to their beautiful daughter but nothing to date has proved to me that they are innocent.

Lucky for the R's then, Zak, that the rule is still "innocent until proven guilty" .

Lucky for the R's then, Zak, that the rule is still "innocent until proven guilty" .

That is very true, but we are not in a court of law. I will, however, phrase my statement differently. After all that I have read about this case (the book's, deposition's, new's reports and watching them on TV) I believe that the R's are guilty.

That is very true, but we are not in a court of law. I will, however, phrase my statement differently. After all that I have read about this case (the book's, deposition's, new's reports and watching them on TV) I believe that the R's are guilty.

Well, there is another side and it's one some people are trying to present on this forum. You might like to read some of the recent discussions. I know it gets a bit tedious with tiny bits of evidence discussed but it's all we have to work with. I do not believe the parents were involved in their daughter's killing and I think most of the books written, tabloid stories and some news reports were biased against them. For some reason (and we have discussed it here) many people seem more willing to believe them guilty than not and this is not due to the overwhelming evidence against them, it's just an "I believe", like you.

Would it break your heart if a stranger did it or do you have such strong sympathy for the Ramseys for some reason? We hear your tune quite a bit around here.

Could you do what they are accused of doing?

To be perfectly honest with you, I would like nothing better than the killer being identified and it not be an R. In my case it's not that I believe that the R's are guilty because of all the tabloid coverage, news reports and rumors. When this tragedy happened, I was certain that no parent could have done this. It was not until I bought and read their book, DOI, that I changed my mind. When I finished reading the book, I closed it and said to myself "they did it". That is when I started reading everything I could find about the case.

To be perfectly honest with you, I would like nothing better than the killer being identified and it not be an R. In my case it's not that I believe that the R's are guilty because of all the tabloid coverage, news reports and rumors. When this tragedy happened, I was certain that no parent could have done this. It was not until I bought and read their book, DOI, that I changed my mind. When I finished reading the book, I closed it and said to myself "they did it". That is when I started reading everything I could find about the case.

Hmm, interesting. Any evidence in particular that convinced you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back