Why would they want to put her car on a lift? And other car theories....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's some irony...

2 dead squirrels' DNA found on defendant's car.
Squirrels were recovered and forensics determined the location of impact.
More forensics determined the squirrels originated near the burial site of Caylee.

Yes, I know that's over the top. I just can't get my mind to stop falling into Casey's fantasy world.

Actually Liltigress that is a fair assumption of what can be done

If the squirrels are present they can rehydrate the stomach contents and run it thru Mass Spec and find out what their diets consisted of and then be able to pinpoint where those items can be located

Soil samples can be run from the squirrels body and also help to pinpoint a location

The undercarriage of a car is hot(very very hot) and skin sticks easily as the car drives it also cools so the skin will be tacky and debris will stick and become baked into the remnants so even when all the skin is gone a film will remain where it was and it can be tested

Actually Liltigress that is a fair assumption of what can be done

If the squirrels are present they can rehydrate the stomach contents and run it thru Mass Spec and find out what their diets consisted of and then be able to pinpoint where those items can be located

Soil samples can be run from the squirrels body and also help to pinpoint a location

The undercarriage of a car is hot(very very hot) and skin sticks easily as the car drives it also cools so the skin will be tacky and debris will stick and become baked into the remnants so even when all the skin is gone a film will remain where it was and it can be tested

The exhaust and the muffler are, the frame and body get hot but not nearly that hot, heat shields and air gaps help keep them much cooler. They are probably not much hotter than the surface of the car on the hotest day of the year. The animal would have to stand still long enough on a hot surface to stick and the pain reflex would put a kabash on that fast enough. If it just bounced onto the muffler or evne the engine it would not have enoguh time before it bounced off to really stick. (I've accidentally touched them in the past, try the inner bicep skin on a header some time; you will flinch real fast!

How hot is an engine?: Quoted from a Yahoo answers:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080308181155AAyJ6FV
"Most cars thermostats are set for about 90C or 190F. They turn on the cooling fans between 104-107C or 220-225F. Older cars used lower temps. The engine temp doesn't mean the under hood temp is the same and every car will be different due to design or location of the part you want the temp of. Close to the exhaust manifold will be hottest as the manifold is hotter than the engine coolant. You can get a non contact thermometer and check the temp of the parts you are interested in, that's the only way you'll know the exact temp of the various parts."

Car Engine cooking tips:
http://www.wikihow.com/Cook-Food-on-Your-Car's-Engine

The exhaust and the muffler are, the frame and body get hot but not nearly that hot, heat shields and air gaps help keep them much cooler. They are probably not much hotter than the surface of the car on the hotest day of the year. The animal would have to stand still long enough on a hot surface to stick and the pain reflex would put a kabash on that fast enough. If it just bounced onto the muffler or evne the engine it would not have enoguh time before it bounced off to really stick. (I've accidentally touched them in the past, try the inner bicep skin on a header some time; you will flinch real fast!

How many skin cells do you think became attached to the header from that quick brush?
I'm not saying the squirrel would stick to the undercarriage like it was made of velcro.

I used to park my car in a private lot-one night I pulled in and hit a cat--I think he was running and I drove over him not ran over with the tire--I heard 2 thumps and braked and when I got out the cat was running away low to the ground

The next day I drove to work and could smell hair burning and looked under my car((91 Camaro)) and could see nothing

When I got home my mom asked if I had seen Mrs Kozacks cat and I told her what had happened---poor fella was in the animal hospital with burns

He had fur and skin burnt off from the 2 quick thumps I had heard--One part on the top of his back was almost to his spine and the second area on his back top leg area was mainly fur gone and lightly burned

As for me myself--One time while in Maine for a funeral my muffler fell off(pipe not unit) and I was trying to hold it up with a coat hanger that I had gotten from a restaurant--I must have burnt myself about 10 times till I got it to where it wouldn't drag on the ground--and your right I flinched,swore and stuck the burnt area in my mouth

Well I still ended up with angry red welts-- the top part of my left hand has a scar from where it touched,I actually got to watch my skin bubble.

So I guess with all that what I was trying to say is that I didn't expect the whole squirrel to be under there but rather skin cells of the squirrel

Snipped

If you remember, she said two dead squirrels crawled into the engine compartment and died. Dead squirrels don't crawl and live squirrels don't die twice.

This is like everything else Jose does. It is trying to taint the jury pool. Access to the car will not change the fact that forensics says a dead Caylee was in the car.

:doh:Absolutley, that is exactly what she said that two deadsquirrels crawled into the engine compartment and died.:floorlaugh: Maybe they were on their last breath as they crawled up ther and died.:laugh:yeah that's it yeah:laugh:

How many skin cells do you think became attached to the header from that quick brush?
I'm not saying the squirrel would stick to the undercarriage like it was made of velcro.

I used to park my car in a private lot-one night I pulled in and hit a cat--I think he was running and I drove over him not ran over with the tire--I heard 2 thumps and braked and when I got out the cat was running away low to the ground

The next day I drove to work and could smell hair burning and looked under my car((91 Camaro)) and could see nothing

When I got home my mom asked if I had seen Mrs Kozacks cat and I told her what had happened---poor fella was in the animal hospital with burns

He had fur and skin burnt off from the 2 quick thumps I had heard--One part on the top of his back was almost to his spine and the second area on his back top leg area was mainly fur gone and lightly burned

As for me myself--One time while in Maine for a funeral my muffler fell off(pipe not unit) and I was trying to hold it up with a coat hanger that I had gotten from a restaurant--I must have burnt myself about 10 times till I got it to where it wouldn't drag on the ground--and your right I flinched,swore and stuck the burnt area in my mouth

Well I still ended up with angry red welts-- the top part of my left hand has a scar from where it touched,I actually got to watch my skin bubble.

So I guess with all that what I was trying to say is that I didn't expect the whole squirrel to be under there but rather skin cells of the squirrel

I fully agree, but I was making the point that as you said it would not stick like velcro which is how Casey makes her squirrel issue sound, and she said they stuck to the frame which would not be nearly as hot as anything that would burn off skin or hair. You would have to keep your squirrel held up against the muffler a very long time to the whole thing to adhere in such a manner as she explained. I am just contending that it was not adhered to the frame by heat methods just by running over it and it would have to jump up to hit the underside of the muffler (unlike your nieghbors larger cat) other wise it would either get mushed under a tire or the car would roll safely over it because it sits too high for a low rider squirrel. :) Yeha skins cells may be there but Casey said she scraped a squirrel off! hehe

:doh:Absolutley, that is exactly what she said that two deadsquirrels crawled into the engine compartment and died.:floorlaugh: Maybe they were on their last breath as they crawled up ther and died.:laugh:yeah that's it yeah:laugh:

Elephants have a graveyard aye? maybe Casey's car is a squirrel graveyard? Sigh... I give into the temptation too easy this week with all the mumbo jumbo comming outa Camp Casey!

Well, at least now we know why Casey was searching in all those zippers.

I'm telling you, she is one determined lady!!! She will do ANYTHING to find what she's looking for!! She looked behind zipper number 1, with no results she just kept unzipping!!!!

I don't think Casey abandoned the car. IIRC George said the gas cans where taken days before the 24th, didn't Tony say he took Casey to the Anthony's on the 20th (she had run out of gas). She then runs out of gas on the 27th, (2 Friday's in a row). The gas she took on the 20th would only have been a couple of gallons and with her not going to work but working from Tony's place (not) that couple of gallons would have lasted her a week. She had Amy get gas cans for her and was driving Tony's jeep on the 30th, Amy said she went to work at 5:00 or 6:00 that day and Casey stayed with her until she left for work. Casey was then going to go put the gas in her car. The car was gone(I would loved to have seen the look on her face.) That is probably when her world started to collapse so she had Tony's jeep until the 5th July and Amy's car from the 8th to the 15th. But I do believe she was going to get the car on the 30th.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back