WI - 3 charged with abducting girl from Indiana and taking her to Wisconsin - December 31, 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her mother said she had recently found inappropriate messages on the phone between NC and two people; the mother said at least one of those people was a man but she couldn’t remember his information.

The BBM and the portion above added by me seems to support the "communicated beforehand" theory else how would they have her phone number? Scary world we live in. Social media makes it all the scarier when it comes to monitoring children's access. NC is not credible with her faulty memory but I can imagine worrying about getting into trouble can make you "forget" all sorts of things when you are that age. Just very happy she is safe, hopefully she stays that way.

I get the argument some parents make when deciding to let their children have their own phones. I truly do. But this case right here is a prime example of why I opted not to allow mine to have that privilege until they were several years older.

Please note I am in no way victim blaming, just opining on what a different time it is today trying to navigate parenting than it was say 20 years ago.
I think they're saying the mom couldn't remember the info of the guy. Not NC. But if it's NC saying that, then I'm sure she didn't "forget", she was just trying to protect him and not get him in trouble. My theory is they met online games. This is happening more and more... predators have easier access to children than ever before through games like Fortnite, etc. Many gamers (and non-gamers) use Discord to communicate during games that don't have a chat system, that is extremely common!!

Smart about the phone thing. I got my first cellphone when my parents were going through a divorce (way back in the day when cellphones had the antenna LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her mother said she had recently found inappropriate messages on the phone between Natalia and two people; the mother said at least one of those people was a man but she couldn’t remember his information.
Please let this serve as a reminder that parents and families need to take note of details, and document things like this. She's 11, still needs lots of oversight IMO. We can't remember everything, but we can take snapshots, write things down, keep track of strangers our kids might be talking to online when we see the messages with our own eyes.

I think they're saying the mom couldn't remember the info of the guy. Not NC. But if it's [redacted by @tlcya to NC] saying that, then I'm sure she didn't "forget", she was just trying to protect him and not get him in trouble. My theory is they met online games. This is happening more and more... predators have easier access to children than ever before through games like Fortnite, etc. Many gamers (and non-gamers) use Discord to communicate during games that don't have a chat system, that is extremely common!!

Smart about the phone thing. I got my first cellphone when my parents were going through a divorce (way back in the day when cellphones had the antenna LOL)

I was referring to this portion of the article quoted upthread:

According to court documents, [NC] told officers after they pulled over the Caravan that she remembered being at home and then waking up in a vehicle with the three suspects inside.

She said she didn’t know who they were, where she was or how they got to Wisconsin

excellent points about the web and the prevalence of predators, I agree. I redacted the minor child's name from my quote of your post. You may want to edit yours while there is still time to do so to remove her name to stay within TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was referring to this portion of the article quoted upthread:

According to court documents, [NC] told officers after they pulled over the Caravan that she remembered being at home and then waking up in a vehicle with the three suspects inside.

She said she didn’t know who they were, where she was or how they got to Wisconsin

excellent points about the web and the prevalence of predators, I agree. I redacted the minor child's name from my quote of your post. You may want to edit yours while there is still time to do so to remove her name to stay within TOS.
My apologies! Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes you're right. Wanted to remind everyone to refer to her as N.C. or your posts will be deleted... I did not know that rule about minors names but it is a good rule to have

Going forward, please use the child’s initials only in discussing this case to protect their privacy. Some MSM articles may contain their full name, so be mindful of that if you’re quoting those articles.

Thanks for protecting the victims!
Mad

When the girl went missing a Silver Alert was issued which usually means it involves a person with developmental or cognitive disabilities.
I think this may be the cause of some of the confused statements and the Withholding of a lot of information at this point.

When the girl went missing a Silver Alert was issued which usually means it involves a person with developmental or cognitive disabilities.
I think this may be the cause of some of the confused statements and the Withholding of a lot of information at this point.

According to the Silver Alert criteria in Indiana, if a missing child is believed to be in danger, but doesn't meet the criteria for an Amber Alert, they qualify for a Silver Alert. It is not necessary for them to have cognitive or developmental disabilities.

According to the Silver Alert criteria in Indiana, if a missing child is believed to be in danger, but doesn't meet the criteria for an Amber Alert, they qualify for a Silver Alert. It is not necessary for them to have cognitive or developmental disabilities.

Apologies then. I thought these kind of alerts, Amber, Silver, etc, were uniform across the country.

Apologies then. I thought these kind of alerts, Amber, Silver, etc, were uniform across the country.
Each state has its own criteria for alerts. Many of the states that have Silver Alerts issue them for people over 65 and/or for people with cognitive disabilities. Some states won't issue a Silver Alert for an elderly person, unless that person has a physical or mental disability. Indiana and Connecticut changed their Silver Alert criteria several years ago to include endangered children who don't qualify for Amber Alerts.

"During extradition hearings on Tuesday, Gaudino, 23, and Schryvers, 24, both of Rapid City, S.D., waived their rights to extradition and will return to Indiana."
"The US Attorney for the Northern District of Indiana has now charged Delozier with transportation of a minor and forfeiture."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veronica Farnsworth
Back