WI WI - Alejandra Guzman-Flores, 23, Milwaukee, 5 Oct 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video at the link
http://www.wisn.com/news/body-found-in-town-of-ixonia-identified-as-milwaukee-woman/25360658

said that:
Alejandra was identified by the Milwaukee Medical Examiner from her fingerprints on file from a misdemeanor in 2012.
-----
Milwaukee Police said that she was never reported missing
-----
Police have not commented on her manner of death.

Screeencapture picture of Alejandra from video WSIN12

picture.php

Also: some reports are saying her age is 22 (as opposed to 23)

http://onews.us/female-body-found-in-jefferson-county-cornfield-identified-as-guzman-flores.html

My Bold...
A report at the website says:

Guzman-Flores was not reported missing by her family in Milwaukee because she had told family members that she was moving to California due to repeated life threats.
-----
The cause of death is pending due to autopsy results by the Milwaukee Medical Examiners Office. But, the investigation indicates she was stabbed multiple times and brutally beaten.
-----

It says on one of the news stories that she was indeed reported missing but the Milwaukie police did not take her report and said that she probably wanted to be missing.

If that's true then shame on the Milwaukie police, that kind of attitude should be abolished completely.

Moving to California because of repeated life threats? Ummm okay by who? That's scary.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

So has anyone heard anything new?

I want to know more about her having life threats. I find that interesting. I'll deff be looking once I have data again and use other sources other then WS! Lol

Had she already moved to California and did she have an address there?
I am wondering if she even made it to CA if she was last seen on the 5th of October by her family..
Did she disappear during the move?

I also thought maybe she had said sh was moving to CA but was actually going somewhere else. If she was being threatened, maybe the CA move was a decoy so she wouldnt be looked for there.
:dunno:

I got the impression that she told her family she was moving to CA and then disappeared. Leaving her family to just assume she was in CA.

So that was kind of making think along the lines of a boyfriend or someone she was moving with. Or an ex who was up set she was moving.

Idk guess just leaning toward a boyfriend or something cause it always seems to be the case. But really it could be anything.

MILWAUKEE--22 year old Alejandra Guzman Flores of Milwaukee had received death threats prior to her attempt to flee Wisconsin.
It's still not clear what scared Guzman-Flores to the point that she chose to tell her family that she was scared and that would take a bus to California.
However, family members say the threats included notes left on her father's truck windshield.
During our interview, it was clear that the family continued to keep safety a priority, choosing not to appear identifiable.

more at link..

http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news/Family-of-Homicide-Victim-speaks-to-CBS-58-254839001.html

Its a real shame that LE ignored them.

This scares me for some reason. I mean she was having threats on her life yet the family doesn't know of her having any enemies. I would love to know what that note says.

This is scary, and almost feels like this situation could happen to anyone, even us, at anywhere and anytime.

I'm not surprised to hear they wouldn't take a missing persons report. I'm helping the family of Thomas Cook (Pueblo CO) LE do not want to do anything there either; including list him on crime stoppers. There are a number of missing where LE do not want to do anything. Another where a 21 year old that functions on 4th grade level was at a homeless shelter; yet LE will not provide the family any proof that they drove there & saw him there & made sure he understands specifics. The family is happy if he's doing a program that he understands but feel he's being taken advantage of.

It's a huge miracle she was not run over by the harvesting machine. Really hope LE cares enough to solve her murder.

I'm wondering if she was maybe put there just after harvest. Because her family said she went missing about four months ago. So I'm thinking November. When the farmer said he harvested in October.
I can't remember when our first snow fall was last year.

I'm wondering if she was maybe put there just after harvest. Because her family said she went missing about four months ago. So I'm thinking November. When the farmer said he harvested in October.
I can't remember when our first snow fall was last year.

Go back to the one article I posted in the quote below; you'll get a better idea of why she did not get caught in the machine & why they didn't see her during harvesting. 6 weeks after Kelly went missing (Oct 11) is November 22nd. Alejandra was already there (she was very decomposed); most likely Oct 4th/5th. What was the weather like for those 7 weeks?

Really hard to cut this article down...

DNA shows body found in Ixonia cornfield not that of missing Milwaukee woman

...“We have not discussed a facial reconstruction, but that is definitely a possibility,” Haferman said...

....The body was found no more than 50 feet into a harvested cornfield...

Haferman noted that the body was visible from the road, though perhaps not identifiable as human remains.

The body reportedly was nude with the exception of sandals, Haferman noted. Theder described it as being in an advanced state of decomposition with the face not recognizable. No other items were recovered at the scene to assist in identifying the body.

“At this time, it is unknown how long the body was at the North Road location before it was found,” according to a press release issued Wednesday. Haferman told the Daily Union that authorities still are thinking the body had been in that location since late fall.

However, it was difficult to calculate due to the extreme cold winter and the impact that likely had on the decomposition process.

Haferman said it remains possible the body was left in the field prior to the last harvesting in late November or early December.

“Her body was underneath the cornstalks where it would been below the cutoff point of the combine,” Haferman said.

Go back to the one article I posted in the quote below; you'll get a better idea of why she did not get caught in the machine & why they didn't see her during harvesting. 6 weeks after Kelly went missing (Oct 11) is November 22nd. Alejandra was already there (she was very decomposed); most likely Oct 4th/5th. What was the weather like for those 7 weeks?

I can totally see how a combine could miss her. I can even understand how the guys driven wouldn't of seen her.
I guess I was just going off of when her family said they last seen her. But I guess I didn't see an actual date just something saying about four months ago she went missing. So idk.
Anyways if I wasn't on my phone I would go look up the weather then post it but not sure how to do that yet on this thing. But I can say I do remember there was no snow at the end of October yet. And it wasn't to cold out (for Wisconsin). Think our first actual real snow fall last year was in November.

I was doing some research on the families Facebook pages to see if any updates have happened since the news hasn't had anything. I came across what seems to be her sisters Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/kristina.valtierra.7#!/kristina.valtierra.7

One of her statuses (April 9th) includes a picture of a man she refers to as her brother and states he has been missing for 11 months. I don't speak Spanish to read the comments or the words on the picture but it just struck me as odd that her brother was/is missing too.

I don't speak Spanish to read the comments or the words on the picture but it just struck me as odd that her brother was/is missing too.

The comments are not written in correctly spelled Spanish or in proper punctuation or grammar, but here is the translation of what they are saying as best as I can tell.

(FMC) Help us, for so long, nobody did nothing for us. My aunt pepa was searching for him at the consulate, and she was riding the bus because she doesn't know how to drive, but nevertheless, that's how. She did what she could, but why wouldn't she? She was the mother of my cousin. They didn't give her information. Now I "Skinny" MC, MC, I am doing everything possible to find him. My aunt Pepa is helping me and other pages also. First god is going to find him. God is great and powerful, and I know that soon he will be with us!! My uncle Valentin Guzman Flores ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
April 9 at 9:50am · Like

(KI) We were and still are searching. We have called the consulate, and we have searched all over the internet, and the jails and other places ... I know that God is Great and he is going to help us. We must have faith.
April 9 at 9:51am · Like

(FMC) Sadly we have not had luck, but I know that now we are going to find him. I have much faith in God, and via other pages, we are going to accomplish it. There still are good people and they are helping me look for him.
April 9 at 9:56am · Like · 1

(KI) Thank you very much, yes we greatly appreciate it.
April 9 at 9:57am · Like · 1

(FMC) Your welcome. It is my family, and I am not going to give up. It is good my aunt Maria is caring for him, and the little virgin Mary on her mantle protects him, and my god guides him toward us, they care for us, and we have a lot of faith in God. ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
April 9 at 10:04am · Like · 1

(SE) Omg Valentin has been missing too?! Lets hope he's ok and that you guys find him soon. God bless you guys!
April 9 at 11:50am · Like · 2

(FMC) SE, yes - my cousin is missing since May. He tried to cross the border through Sonora and after that, we knew nothing about him. We are desperate searching for him. Help us share the photo on other pages. They are helping me. FMC. Thank you for your good wishes!!!
April 9 at 11:57am · Like · 1

Let's be honest. If he tried to cross and they haven't heard from him in almost a year... he's dead. No one crosses successfully or gets caught and doesn't contact family. Of course there's a chance he crossed and maybe renounced his family for a new identity.. But as someone who has been heavily involved with undocumented immigrants, I've never heard of that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping

After Alejandra was identified, there doesn't appear to be any further information released on her investigation. She's not listed on the Milwaukee PD's site as an unsolved homicide case.

There was a report done a few days after she was identified where the family revealed that she had been receiving death threats. She is also mentioned in a couple of the articles about the Jane Doe (who was identified as Kelly Dwyer) found this past May.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back