GUILTY WI - Anita Bucki, 48, Corning, 26 April 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Under March 24th look at the comment Anita Bucki made... I don't know if we are allowed to quote what she typed? It is in the second facebook page, the one that she was no longer going to use.

We're allowed to paraphrase. Basically, she says she is starting a new life with new beginnings and everyone will see changes in her life. She is in control now.

ETA: I wonder if that is what she and her husband were discussing or arguing about into the wee hours of the morning.

under the updated profile pic from Dec. 30, 2012, someone comments on her photo, and she comments that the pic was one of the few happy days she has had.

also there's a comment to someone( that Anita made on Dec. 31st, 2012 under Anita's updated profile pic,) that basically says that this person is one of her most favorite people in the whole world, and that they don't get to see each other, that one of these days it's going to be too late, with a frown face next to that comment....

That could be taken several ways, like a general comment in life, (like life is too short), or it could mean something to the effect of either Anita is leaving, or something is going to happen to Anita, in my opinion only.

under the updated profile pic from Dec. 30, 2012, someone comments on her photo, and she comments that the pic was one of the few happy days she has had.

Given the circumstances, that post sounds like she is depressed or that she was going through some hard times. Makes me wonder if the "talk" was about that, or if there was a talk. I hope she is found soon, but unless she had a friend to help her out, she is out there with nothing but the clothes on her back....according to the husband. Wish there was someone who knew her to give some info.

Given the circumstances, that post sounds like she is depressed or that she was going through some hard times. Makes me wonder if the "talk" was about that, or if there was a talk. I hope she is found soon, but unless she had a friend to help her out, she is out there with nothing but the clothes on her back....according to the husband. Wish there was someone who knew her to give some info.

And in another post she says that her life is going to change and that she's in control now, so who's to say that she didn't think other things through and maybe had stashed things away for the day she was going to leave, hypothetically speaking, if she did leave on her own. In my opinion only. That would be the best case scenario, then she would be alive and well.

http://www.waow.com/story/22125106/2013/04/30/search-at-home-of-missing-woman

LINCOLN COUNTY (WAOW) - More than a dozen officials scoured the home of a missing Lincoln county woman.

Police vehicles lined up outside Bucki's home Tuesday night, but many officers left the scene just before midnight.

Our news crew on the scene watched officers search inside and outside of the house.

Lincoln County Sheriff's officials are not saying much about what they were looking for, only that the it was part of the investigation.

There were dozens of law enforcement officials there, including a special investigative team.

Our reporter saw them using tools, measuring areas, and carrying items.

There were also what appeared to be police dogs on the property.

Sheriff's officials are not releasing any new information about this case right now or what exactly they were doing at the Bucki home.

Investigators say they will be releasing more about the case Wednesday.

Officials say Bucki was reported missing by her husband last Friday. They say he told police none of his wife's personal belongings is missing.

Investigators have told us Bucki's husband is not a suspect in this case.

:notgood:

It is interesting how many woman have a "talk" with their husbands in the middle of the night and then walk away leaving everything behind.

Indeed. It should be code for "If I disappear, look at my spouse, bf or SO."

And in another post she says that her life is going to change and that she's in control now, so who's to say that she didn't think other things through and maybe had stashed things away for the day she was going to leave, hypothetically speaking, if she did leave on her own. In my opinion only. That would be the best case scenario, then she would be alive and well.

The problem I always have with depression or efforts to make positive changes in a woman's life is that both of those things would be signs of a normal healthy response to an abusive husband, but when the woman "disappears" without her wallet, clothes, money or other possessions the depression is taken as a reason to take off. I think it is just as much of an indicator of an emotionally or physically abusive spouse who got rid of his wife and said she just took off. Who could possibly appear to be completely fine if she was being controlled, manipulated, unloved , put down or otherwise abused? That's what cruel men do... They make their wife appear to be the one who is messed up or crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.waow.com/story/22098137/2013/04/27/lincoln-co-authorities-searching-for-missing-woman

Anita Bucki's brother, Cliff Brown, said she's one of ten siblings in the family.

He said Anita is the most responsible and level-headed of the group.

That's why he said her disappearance, with no calls to anyone, makes this case even more frustrating and surprising.

Brown said his sister normally stays in touch with him.

He said they talked just last Wednesday, days before she went missing.

Brown said their father passed away last month, which was especially difficult for her.

But he said through it all, she is still a harder worker and a very proud grandmother, who takes a lot of pride in her family.

"Her and Clint, that meant everything to her, was her granddaughter and her son and she was so proud of them and so for her not to get a hold of them is beyond me and you know, her and I always talk and we talked about everything," said Bucki's Brother, Cliff Brown.

Brown also said he and his brothers may soon come to the area to search for their sister.

He said he has tried to get in touch with Lincoln County officials about the case, but hasn't gotten answers about the investigation.

We also tried to follow up with Lincoln County investigators working the case, but they refused an interview.

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/ar...-information-Search-missing-woman-intensifies

lieutenant with the Marathon County Sheriff's Department dive team confirms that members of the team are working Lincoln County but he would not say if the purpose was to search for Anita Bucki, 48, who disappeared sometime early Friday morning.

The Lincoln County Sheriff’s office will hold a news conference “if and when new information becomes available,” according to a news release issued this morning.

BBM. Not sounding good.

http://www.merrillfotonews.com/news/205670011.html

“We have made efforts to investigate the information here and preserve anything that might lead us to locate her,” Walrath said. “The process of going through the home is to gather information about the individual.”
The State Crime Lab has been on the scene and dive teams were also employed to check nearby water bodies, including the pond behind the Corning fire station. Walrath said the water bodies were checked because those are places they believe she may have gone.
“We wanted to rule out all possibilities in that area,” he said.
An intensive investigation at the Bucki property began Tuesday afternoon and was still ongoing, with numerous officers on scene, Wednesday afternoon.
“As of right now, we’re conducting a ground search to make sure she’s not in the local wooded area,” Walrath said. “I don’t believe she’s there.”
Walrath added that canine searches have failed to turn up any evidence of Anita Bucki. He added that the investigation at the Bucki home would be wrapping up shortly.
Investigators are treating Anita Bucki’s disappearance as a missing person case and do not suspect foul play, Walrath said.
“There are no suspects at this time,” he said.

more at link

So dogs couldn't trace her from her home?? Does anybody know why that could be? Was it the fact he waited all day long to report her missing? Did he go to work while she was missing? Did he call people or search around first? I have many questions on this. This whole thing is strange.

I find it interesting that they believe she's gone somewhere - and checking bodies of water "because those are places we believe she may have gone" - as if she were despondent. However, her FB post about taking control of her life seem to indicate she was looking forward to moving on with her life after being unhappy for quite some time. The husband's late night "talk" still has me concerned that this wasn't voluntary, along with the fact that she took NOTHING with her.

So dogs couldn't trace her from her home?? Does anybody know why that could be? Was it the fact he waited all day long to report her missing? Did he go to work while she was missing? Did he call people or search around first? I have many questions on this. This whole thing is strange.

And with her car being there at the home at 5am, and she was not there, did he think she went for a walk? Or had a friend pick her up? Why did he wait until the evening to call police? Ws he not concerned about her car being there but she wasn't at 5am? What made him think to Not call police until later that evening?

If someone picked her up from her home in their vehicle before 5am, perhaps checking the cellphone for calls would seem plausible that an arrangement was made for her to be picked up without using her car?
I wonder what their "talking" conversation was about between Anita and her husband. If a friend did pick her up, why wouldn't the friend say to the police and media that they picked her up and she is just taking a time out to sort out things in her life? Why wouldn't Anita come forward as well because her family is so worried?
This case has me baffled.......I am hoping nothing bad has happened to her, and if so, then I hope swift justice is made.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back