Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very close Carl. Close enough to submit, imo.

Only problem with a comparison that I can see is there is no DNA for the UID and only dentals for the UID.
Devinee's info shows dentals only and no DNA. :banghead:

Let's hope Dentals are available for Devinee, or there is in fact DNA for the UID but NamUs is just not updated.

I just spoke with Det. Cameron McGee about Devinee Pingul as a possible match.

I also asked him if he had a revised rule-out list like the one he provided to me over a year ago. He declined, saying that in the next day or two the local TV station is going to do a segment on this Jane Doe.

He anticipates that they are going to be flooded with phone calls as they usually are when there is any publicity on this case.

Was Devinee submitted? I came across the same photos and they do look alike. Maybe we should contact the case manager again and see what is what?

Read over this again. Did anyone submit Devinee?

Yes, I submitted Devinee. I don't know if they ever followed up, but I did submit her name to Cameron McGhee of the Fond Du Lac Sheriff's Office

Thank you Carl. I was hoping they would be a little more informative on the findings.

http://wtaq.com/news/articles/2012/...-continue-to-search-for-identity-of-jane-doe/

Saturday, December 08, 2012 6:18 a.m. CST

FOND DU LAC, WI (WTAQ) - Authorities continue to try and identify a murder victim in Fond du Lac County who was laid to rest one year ago Friday.

FDL%20County%20Jane%20Doe%201_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg

I'm impressed by the way they're keeping at it, instead of letting the case wither.

I have been interested in Fond du lack Jane Doe for awhile now.

I was going to start a thread for her and lo and behold she has one. I haven't read through this thread yet, but I will and would love to join the discussion. If you'll have me.

I've never sleuthed a missing or UID yet, so I don't know how much I can offer, other than a real desire to find her identity.

I wonder what "something" was found that would reinforce the time frame. They didn't say what it was (probably holding it back purposely).

Could it have been a flyer or souvenir from the airshow or harley run? What else could it be?

"That means Jane Doe had been dumped in July, August or September of 2008. That time
frame was reinforced by something found at the scene."

http://fox6now.com/2012/02/29/unraveling-the-jane-doe-mystery/

Maybe it was the bugs they spoke of, but it didn't read that way. It read as if they determined the time frame because of the bugs but found "something" that reienforced that determination.

From that same article it say that fox news brought an expert metal detector to the scene and found a St. Benedict medal, which may or may not have belonged to the victim.

:what: I would think if it were there when her body was found that the police would've found it. No?

If it were left afterwards, then maybe someone dropped it visiting or revisiting the scene.

Either way, it could be an important clue.

It wasn't mentioned in any other article that I've read, so maybe the cops didn't think it was important?

"The size of Jane Doe’s clothing is a conundrum. The bra is a 36C, but the top was a small. The panties were a large, but the jeans were size three. Investigators have struggled to make sense of the disparity." -From the same link as above.

This suggests (at least to me) that someone else purchased the panty set, not specifically for her or they would know that she didn't wear large panties.

I am aware that there are men who keep a collection of bras and panties on hand to "gift" to women. It's sort of a fetish thing.

I wonder if JD may have been "picked up" somewhere by a man (trucker, biker, random guy) and "gifted" these panties. Just a thought.

I cant imagine why else a tiny female would wear large panties.

For convenience here are current exclusions per NamUs:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Yasmin Acree 1992 Illinois
Shannon Arif 1977 Tennessee
Mindy Arnett 1981 Michigan
Audrey Backeberg 1942 Wisconsin
Madeline Edman 1990 Wisconsin
Samantha Goodwin 1992 California
Connie McCallister 1988 Wisconsin
Kateri Mishow 1984 Minnesota
Brittany Peart 1987 Maryland
Devinee Pingul 1990 Nevada
Kyla Porter 1988 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida

Has anyone contacted or thought about Maria Guadalupe Adame-Lucas (16) - Saint Paul MN, 2008 as being Janedoe?
It would make a lot of sense being that she is from St Paul.
About a month or so ago I actually emailed Detective Gerry Kane and Lieutenant Cameron McGee about the possibility but never heard anything back or if they had even gotten my email.
Maria went missing in May of 2008, Janedoe was found November 2008. Would match her being murdered in summer months.
Maria was 16 and Janedoe is thought to be between 15-21
Maria went missing only four and half hours away from where Janedoe was found.
Maria was said to be 140 pounds Janedoe was estimated being 110 to 135 pounds. And if she was a run away she could of lost weight. And could explain Janedoe having a larger size underwear on. Yet smaller clothes on.
The only thing that might not add up is that Maria was 4'10 and Janedoe was estimated as being about 5'1.
Their pictures can look alike yet don't in ways. But I try to keep in mind that sometimes these pictures are not right on and are pretty much a guess. And also if Janedoe had lost weight that could change how she looks in the face.
Also, from everything I have seen on Maria it looks as if all her missing posters are from 2012. Was she maybe not reported missing till 2012? Like I said I did email this to the detectives but never heard anything back and wish I knew if they had even gotten my email. Maybe call St Paul about Maria? How would one go about that? I've never called before....should I just call and ask if they have even heard or considered Janedoe?

Also I can only find this info about Maria... "Maria disappeared from Saint Paul, Minnesota on May 17, 2008. Authorities believe she left of her own accord. Few details are available in her case."
And that is very true...I can't find any details at all about her other then she has been missing sense May 2008. I just keep thinking she would be about 20-21 now and she would have no reason to keep running then.

Anayeli Garciamilian?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/garciamilian_anayeli.html

Age, height, weight, and disappearance (July 31, 2008) are all within range. Garciamilian seems to have her lips somewhat pursed in the photo, which makes it hard to tell if she has that very long upper lip. Doesn't seem to be much other information available.

Attachments

• Namus8816 Fond du Lac JD 2008.jpg
    Namus8816 Fond du Lac JD 2008.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 24
  • garciamilian_anayeli FL 2008.jpg
    garciamilian_anayeli FL 2008.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 19
Anayeli Garciamilian?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/garciamilian_anayeli.html

Age, height, weight, and disappearance (July 31, 2008) are all within range. Garciamilian seems to have her lips somewhat pursed in the photo, which makes it hard to tell if she has that very long upper lip. Doesn't seem to be much other information available.

Anayeli is from FL that is the only thing that rules her out for me. Still worth checking out. Her nose doesn't fit so much either.
I want Maria checked out because she went missing only 4 hours from Janedoe!!!!! lol I think I am going to just call the number they have for Maria and see if they have considered Janedoe yet. I will tell them about Anayeli also when I do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic
Back