Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I like the resemblance, and she was believed to have left the state of NY. There isn't alot to match up, but from what is available looks pretty good to me. She would have been about 21 in 2008.

5'2" and 115 lbs, if she hadn't grown much, would be around a size three. So that fits.

Size 3 is pretty small - I wear it and am under 110 lbs and under 5'5"

Size 3 is pretty small - I wear it and am under 110 lbs and under 5'5"

A lot depends on the size of the hip bones as well as actual weight. Also depends on the cut of the jeans. My daughter weighs more than that but wears size 3 or 1 because her hips are tiny.

On Thursday, I submitted the following to FDL LE as a possible match for this doe:

Lisa Parker
Chicago, IL
DOB 12-02-90
5'1"
110 lbs.
missing since 4-15-07

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
NCMC1069921

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

(Couldn't get link to work so had to copy & paste)

Endangered runaway in the company of a male companion and could still be in local area

Missing from northwest side of Chicago which isn't that far from where the doe was found

Age, height, weight are all spot on. Distance from northwest side of Chicago to where doe was found is very doable. Time frame is very possible. Lisa is not on list of rule outs. Personally, I think she could have some East Indian in her genes.

Nothing was reported in the Chicago area news media until July, 2009, which is over two years since Lisa went missing. I'm not sure if this was when Lisa was first reported missing or if police did not put Lisa's information out to the public until that time. I'm thinking she may not have been put into the national data base until July, 2009. If so, her information would not have been available when this doe was discovered.

I tried to post the picture but couldn't get it to work. Would be great if someone could do it for me.

Excellent possible - great find, CJ.

It looks like she has crooked front teeth, so FDL authorities should fairly quickly have an idea of whether this is a good lead.

Here is another good side-by side with a photo from Charley Project.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/parker_lisa.html

According to Charley Project, Lisa Parker has been found deceased, but no other details were available on her death.

I wonder if she is FDLJD.

http://charleyross.wordpress.com/2010/10/09/four-unhappily-resolved-cases/#comments

That looks very close.

Jascie went missing in April; that gives her plenty of time to be in Wisconsin by fall. She's at the high end of the age and height ranges, but not out of range. It's probably my imagination that in the picture that shows her standing, she looks like one foot turns in slightly.

I was thinking the same thing about a week or two ago. Her facial structure is spot-on. If you superimpose the photos, they align nearly perfectly.

I moved on, but not for any good-solid reason. Although not overweight, she wouldn't be described as petite, and she was a little tall, and the cutesy outfit didn't look like her style, and I didn't see anything about a pigeon-toed walk.

As I said, none of these are solid reasons, as they are still on the margins. This may be worth a look.

I noticed that too, and also what appears to be a bracelet or a hairband on her wrist...

but I am probably reaching. :)

I forgot to mention, her NamUs casefile references an automobile accident when she was a child. This may have resulted in a limp, although I suspect that FDLJD's "pigeon-toed" walk was probably congenital.

Yes, she's on the upper end of several variables, but she's not out of range on any of them.

If she was on the road for three or four months, she might well have lost weight.

I submitted the possible match to both departments via email. I'll let you know if I hear back.

I am copying and pasting the Namus link here for quicker reference.

If I've read this thread correctly, at least 2 names have been submitted, Erinn Rogers and Jascie Kara Kaywaykla. neither of them are showing up as the 6 rule-outs:

https://identifyus.org/cases/3043

Bumping...

https://identifyus.org/cases/3043
The NamUs file was updated on Nov 10th. It now has 7 people listed as ruleouts:

Yasmin Acree 1992 Illinois
Mindy Arnett 1981 Michigan
Samantha Goodwin 1992 California
Connie McCallister 1988 Wisconsin
Brittany Peart 1987 Maryland
Kyla Porter 1988 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia

I was doing a Search thru NamUs at missing Hispanic females for this Jane Doe,(since it lists her Ethnicity as Hispanic/Latino) then when i went back to the Jane Doe's NamUs profile, I see the list of rule out see to be more "american" names. So I went to Doe Network and looked at what description they give the Jane Doe: here's what it says:... Her race may be White, however anthropology suggests that she also may be of Hispanic, Asian or Native American descent

Who is this girl???

I used to live in WI so I checked out exactly where she was dumped. It's only a mile off 41 which is a major highway. This highway connects Chicago, to Milwaukee to Green Bay and then some.

She probably has nothing to do with Fond Du Lac other than a killer took a brief stop off the highway to dump the body.

I now live in Illinois and people here view WI as a place to go for a quick weekend vacation. I wouldn't be surprised if she were from Chicago. Alternately she could come from a reservation which isn't too far away.

But I really don't think she is hispanic and probably not Asian or native American either. This I think because her hair is listed as dark blond or light brown with color streaks or something like that. Asians, hispanics and native Americans don't normally have dark blond hair and don't usually dye their hair that color either.

My one minute guess is somebody from Milwaukee or Chicago killed her. Either she was killed in the city and the killer believed he was taking her body to a remote place by driving north a couple hours....OR she did go with some people for a weekend getaway (Labor Day camping?) that got out of hand. Regardless, the killer was lazy only going a mile off the highway though. He was probably just as young or in his 20's and not too bright.

Family dollars are all over Chicago. Someone with little money like a runaway would shop there.

this missing woman, Karrie Lynn Karras, age 20 and was from Chicago when last seen on 12/31/2005. height and weight are about right, her hair has been dyed at times and has "heart shaped scars on both knees" and the UID was possibly knock-kneed.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/karras_karrie.html

Namus has her name as Carina L. Karras.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/1359/0/

Karras has no DNA or dentals so there is nothing to compare with the UID.

Both NamUs and Charley indicate the heart shaped scars are on her ankles.

From the NamUs link:

Heart shaped scars on both ankles

What would cause heart shaped scars on both ankles???

The only thing I can think of would be a brace of some kind...my sister had to wear one when she was crawling age back in the '70's. Can't remember if her feet turned in or out, but I know it was to correct that. I don't think she has scars from it though, but I suppose anything is possible. Still, it does seem to fit with the whole concepts of knee knocked/pigeon toed, etc. that a brace might have been used at some point in her early life to try to correct that somewhat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back