Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just throwing his out there because there is a bit of resemblance to the Jane Doe...some stats are close as well.

Erinn Rogers
http://www.nampn.org/cases/rogers_erinn.html

Oh, my I think she's another good possibility! Height, timing, etc. Hair color may be a little dark, but it's hard to say. Would you look at the second picture of her, she is wearing a black and pink top! It almost looks like it could be the same top, if there was pink underneath the black top part of the shirt, (which we can't see) Wonder if there's a bigger uncropped picture of that one out there.

The only thing that raises doubt is that she is from California, and based on your Family Dollar map, there are no FD stores on the west coast. Of course, there is no reason why she couldn't have bought the clothes while away from home.

There is a strong resemblance though. The one thing that catches my attention is the high small nose.

ETA: It doesn't look like the same top. FDLJD's top is strapless, and has a pink border at the top. Erinn's top is black at the top.

2314049160045078242S200x200Q85.jpg
2580934480045078242S600x600Q85.jpg
2584421050045078242S600x600Q85.jpg

Yes, may not be the same top, but it looks similar. Most women/girls often stick with similar colors in their closets so they can mix and match tops to bottoms. You're right about the position of the nose, the space between the nose and upper lip (someone on here actually had a name for that area) looks to be about the same to me also. Her CP picture has one more photo and in that one, her hair looks black and it's listed as black. But in these it looks brown, even kinda light brown, that's the only thing that bugs me about this one.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rogers_erinn.html

Yes if this girl did run away she could have bought another top that summer (like the one she had at home in her closet?) who knows. I think I'd submit her.

Also it says Erinn has a scar on her lower back, I wonder if that's some kind of surgery that might affect her gait?

Thanks CarlK and BillyLee, for the input. I hadn't noticed the top Erinn was wearing until now. I have to agree BillyL, that girls/women try to keep thier wardrobes in the same color schemes. If either of you would like to submit her, please feel free to do so. I haven't had much luck in that arena. As, an artist of sorts, I study faces and proportions and thought she may fit with the Doe.

Thanks CarlK and BillyLee, for the input. I hadn't noticed the top Erinn was wearing until now. I have to agree BillyL, that girls/women try to keep thier wardrobes in the same color schemes. If either of you would like to submit her, please feel free to do so. I haven't had much luck in that arena. As, an artist of sorts, I study faces and proportions and thought she may fit with the Doe.

I noticed that Erinn's family has set up a MySpace page for Erinn.

I am not yet real confident in this possible match, so instead of calling it in, I sent a MySpace message with a link to FDLJD's poster, and asked whether Erinn had a knock-kneed or pigeon-toed walk, or whether she had connections in the state of Wisconsin. If they respond yes, then I (or they) will call it in.

... the space between the nose and upper lip (someone on here actually had a name for that area) ...

The groove between the nose and the lip is called the philtrum.

The other thing I like about Erinn here is her name. The last name of Rogers, if that is her bio name, is definitely not Latino and the description of the JD's race is:
"Her race may be White, however anthropology suggests that she also may be of Hispanic".

I think the timing is also just about perfect if she ran away and met up with someone who caused her harm. Only hesitation I have with her is the hair color. Crossing fingers.

The only thing that raises doubt is that she is from California, and based on your Family Dollar map, there are no FD stores on the west coast. Of course, there is no reason why she couldn't have bought the clothes while away from home.

There is a strong resemblance though. The one thing that catches my attention is the high small nose.

ETA: It doesn't look like the same top. FDLJD's top is strapless, and has a pink border at the top. Erinn's top is black at the top.

2314049160045078242S200x200Q85.jpg
2580934480045078242S600x600Q85.jpg
2584421050045078242S600x600Q85.jpg

We have LOADS of Family Dollar stores in Vegas.

I noticed that Erinn's family has set up a MySpace page for Erinn.

I am not yet real confident in this possible match, so instead of calling it in, I sent a MySpace message with a link to FDLJD's poster, and asked whether Erinn had a knock-kneed or pigeon-toed walk, or whether she had connections in the state of Wisconsin. If they respond yes, then I (or they) will call it in.

The groove between the nose and the lip is called the philtrum.

Carl,

Any word from Erinn's family?

2314049160045078242S425x425Q851_zps092f9e18.jpg
2580934480045078242S600x600Q851_zps1ea02b35.jpg

Even if it's not the exact same top, it shows that Erinn had similar taste in clothing. If she were taken away against her will, or ran away without much clothing, it's the kind of top she might well have chosen. If she left CA in January of 2008, there's plenty of time before fall of that year to acquire new clothing in the midwest.

The timeline fits, the stats fit -- worth sending in, I'd say.

Carl,

Any word from Erinn's family?

No reply yet.

I checked my MySpace account and the message was never read. Erinn's family has also set up a Facebook page for Erinn, so I sent a similar message on Facebook.

I also tried to contact the Stanislaus County CA Sheriff, but the detective on that case won't be back until tomorrow.

If I don't get any response in the next day or two, I'll call Cameron McGee and submit it.

I just received a reply to the MySpace message, apparently from one of Erinn's siblings.

Thank you so much for tis information. If you could PLEASE get a hold of our mother. I showed her this post and the link and she would like to get and give more information. hopefully we can find out if this is Erinn. It would be nice to know and finally have sme closure of some kind. If it's not her, than maybe there is still hope. I would highly appreciate your help and cooperation. Thanks again. Our mothers name is [Redacted by CarlK90245] and her e-mail is [Redacted by CarlK90245].
Thank you again

I just received a reply to the MySpace message, apparently from one of Erinn's siblings.

It sounds like they think it's a real possibility. *crosses fingers that somebody will have answers soon*

Well Carl, if Erinn's sibling wants to you contact her mother, maybe it is a chance it's her. I would think that if the sibling thought it could not be her, she wouldn't ask you to contact her mother... Some of these cases just baffle me!

Erinn's mother replied back to my e-mail, asking whether there were photos of the bracelet with pendants found with the remains, or whether the UID was wearing a silver necklace with a "big-sister charm". I replied that I could not find any photos of the bracelet or any indication of such a necklace.

She replied back with the following:

i did email the detective from wisconsin and emailed the info of my detective and my case worker for missing and exploited children. If you are able to come up with anything at all that would be of interest to me please do not hesitate to contact me. thank you

She sent me another message:

i do need photo been praying to remember that charm bracelet talked to my stepdaughter and we bought them the same bracelets that year. Do you know if two of the charms one being a horseshoe and one being a prayer box with a prayer in it?

A prayer box. OMG that's sad. But it is good to know when looking for that young girl. If she had that bracelet on when she went missing, the family might have just not even thought about it, I hope hey post it on her flier.

I'm posting the JD's Namus link here, because I can't find it every time I come back to this thread to review it.

https://identifyus.org/cases/3043

Which brings me to a question. I wonder why this case is classified as extremely low probability of a match by Namus.
Isn't that kinda weird, when all parts, plus clothing are recovered?

A prayer box. OMG that's sad. But it is good to know when looking for that young girl. If she had that bracelet on when she went missing, the family might have just not even thought about it, I hope hey post it on her flier.

It may be that she remembers that Erinn had such a bracelet, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she was wearing the bracelet when she disappeared.

I talked to Detective McGee earlier, and he asked me to have Erinn's mom call him.

Erinn's mom sent me one more message regarding the conversation

we've exchanged words if this turns out not to be her then keep stuff coming at me. thanks

I meant that if they since then, haven't found that bracelet in her belongings left behind, then there's a good chance she was wearing it. If it were my daughter I'd list it with a charm descriptions, as "may possibly have been wearing this bracelet."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back