Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just happened across this girl, Kimberly Renae Kohr, it also says she has braces. But the pigeon-toed thing is not something to dismiss. She even resembles the composite to me, thing is, I can't tell if she's still missing, because this website is the only thing I can find on her. It says she went missing 3/30/07 from Kansas. The weight is close, but the height is a little taller than the give or take 3+ inches they refer to. What do you guys think, can anyone find anything else on her?

Wichita KS and all wise in the interweb - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

I just happened across this girl, Kimberly Renae Kohr, it also says she has braces. But the pigeon-toed thing is not something to dismiss. She even resembles the composite to me, thing is, I can't tell if she's still missing, because this website is the only thing I can find on her. It says she went missing 3/30/07 from Kansas. The weight is close, but the height is a little taller than the give or take 3+ inches they refer to. What do you guys think, can anyone find anything else on her?

Maybe you should drop Cameron McGee of the FDL Sheriff's office an e-mail with a link to it and let him decide if it is worth looking at. Here is his e-mail address:

Cameron.McGee@fdlco.wi.gov

Here are three more possibles that are not on the exclusion list. Each of them have some weaknesses, but I am putting them out there to see if anyone wants to make a case for any of them.:

Maria Rosita Trejo
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/trejo_maria.html
(Her chin looks a little too broad.)

2314049160045078242tjfzHw_th.jpg
2750510230045078242lxzdEj_th.jpg

FDLJD isn't Maria Rosita Trejo.

Maria was found alive in Feb 2010 (according to Charley Project).

I'd like to add this person as a possibility although she's from Maryland.

One thing to keep in mind is the EAA air show which is in Oshkosh attracts people from all over the world. From what I've read, it's held the last week in July. Oshkosh is located very close to Fond du Lac.

She's 5 feet tall and 100 lbs.

http://missingkids.com/missingkids/...USMD&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

She seems to fit the general description, she is from a ways away, but who knows? I wonder if she was knock-kneed or pigeon toed? Too bad they don't give a little more information on the missing side!

She seems to fit the general description, she is from a ways away, but who knows? I wonder if she was knock-kneed or pigeon toed? Too bad they don't give a little more information on the missing side!

I agree on the distance thing. Every time I look at this doe, I always think her nose is out of proportion to the rest of her face and it throws me off.

This is slightly O/T but I read an article on the doe network yesterday written by someone involved with the network. He had a sketch of himself done, showed it to his mother and asked if she'd ever seen that person. Her answer was "no." He also stated that they are updating their equipment and making improvements which will hopefully help. So much is left up to the artist's interpretation.

Side by side of Jaqueline Rodriguez and the UID. Certainly looks like a possibility.

Attachments

• FondduLacJaneDoe.jpg
    FondduLacJaneDoe.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 62
  • jrodriguezUSMD070201726c1.jpg
    jrodriguezUSMD070201726c1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 57
Wow! I think JACQUELINE RODRIGUEZ looks like the UID. Did anyone submit her?

I agree that Jacqueline Rodriguez looks a lot like the UID. She's one of the best matches I've seen so far.

I just wanted to let you know that I did submit Jacqueline Rodriguez to FDL LE on Saturday. Will keep you posted.

Maybe you should drop Cameron McGee of the FDL Sheriff's office an e-mail with a link to it and let him decide if it is worth looking at. Here is his e-mail address:

Cameron.McGee@fdlco.wi.gov

Just to let you all know, I never heard a thing back from Mr. McGee on this girl. (Emailed twice, never even got a requested read receipt.) Since this is the only link I have that this girl that said she was even missing, I'm guessing she's not missing anymore. She sure fit the description, but I'm glad she's not missing!

Kimberly Renae Kohr Missing since Friday, 30th of March
(Name before adoption Marrissa Renae Hoyt (her biological brother and sister were also adopted with her)
Date of Birth: 12-23-91 Height: 5' 6" Weight: 140

You could try calling him, although as you say, the girl is probably no longer missing. If you do, and he responds, you should ask if he has any more names on his exclusions list beyond April Dawn Andrews.

I submitted Diana Mazariegos, although she is not a strong enough possible (due to braces on her teeth) to bother following up on. But she is on my open submissions list, and I'd like to cross her name off my list.

I just emailed the person who posted the thread about her being missing. Since this is from 07, don't know if I'll here back, but if I do and she is missing I will pursue this. My guess is she turned up since she's not listed anywhere else. And like your doe, it says she had braces also, that was the one thing that made me doubt it was her. Guess I'll just keep lookin'. :)

So I drove through fond du lac today and couldn't help but think of this poor girl. I hope we can give her a name someday.

I submitted two possible matches and did not get responses on either. On the second one, I referenced the first person I had submitted and asked if she had been ruled out. I have no idea if either of my emails were opened. I'll send a follow up tomorrow and if I don't get an acknowledgement, will try contacting the PD on the other end.

Here's the response on Kimberly Renae Khor, she was found, like we figured.

"Uhhhmmm, well to update the situation...
Yes, she was found living in an abandoned garage.
Kim spent the last three years struggling to graduate, running away from home multiple times.
When she turned 18 her adoptive parents kicked her out. (During this last Christmas) She suddenly did not want to leave.
Her brothers and sisters are all living happily in a loving home."

I thanked them for the update and of course they wondered why I was asking. (3 years later) LOL How DO YOU explain you're trying to match dead people with those who've gone missing? Anyway, I hope this young lady finds the right path in her life so she doesn't end up a Janedoe!

Side by side of Jaqueline Rodriguez and the UID. Certainly looks like a possibility.
2314049160045078242tjfzHw_th.jpg
2465077400045078242pnxhGQ_th.jpg

According to Charley Project, Jaqueline Rodriguez was found safe in May 2010.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back