Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I used to live in WI so I checked out exactly where she was dumped. It's only a mile off 41 which is a major highway. This highway connects Chicago, to Milwaukee to Green Bay and then some.

She probably has nothing to do with Fond Du Lac other than a killer took a brief stop off the highway to dump the body.

I now live in Illinois and people here view WI as a place to go for a quick weekend vacation. I wouldn't be surprised if she were from Chicago. Alternately she could come from a reservation which isn't too far away.

But I really don't think she is hispanic and probably not Asian or native American either. This I think because her hair is listed as dark blond or light brown with color streaks or something like that. Asians, hispanics and native Americans don't normally have dark blond hair and don't usually dye their hair that color either.

My one minute guess is somebody from Milwaukee or Chicago killed her. Either she was killed in the city and the killer believed he was taking her body to a remote place by driving north a couple hours....OR she did go with some people for a weekend getaway (Labor Day camping?) that got out of hand. Regardless, the killer was lazy only going a mile off the highway though. He was probably just as young or in his 20's and not too bright.

Family dollars are all over Chicago. Someone with little money like a runaway would shop there.

many hispanic women lighten and high light their hair.

I've always felt like this would be really easy to solve. It's probably been wondered before about if the family is hispanic or possibly living in poverty and they just don't know the resources available to them?

does anyone know if Racheal Mellon or Bianca Lebron been ruled out?
they do share somewhat of a resemblance.

Has anyone contacted or thought about Maria Guadalupe Adame-Lucas (16) - Saint Paul MN, 2008 as being Janedoe?
It would make a lot of sense being that she is from St Paul.
About a month or so ago I actually emailed Detective Gerry Kane and Lieutenant Cameron McGee about the possibility but never heard anything back or if they had even gotten my email.
Maria went missing in May of 2008, Janedoe was found November 2008. Would match her being murdered in summer months.
Maria was 16 and Janedoe is thought to be between 15-21
Maria went missing only four and half hours away from where Janedoe was found.
Maria was said to be 140 pounds Janedoe was estimated being 110 to 135 pounds. And if she was a run away she could of lost weight. And could explain Janedoe having a larger size underwear on. Yet smaller clothes on.
The only thing that might not add up is that Maria was 4'10 and Janedoe was estimated as being about 5'1.
Their pictures can look alike yet don't in ways. But I try to keep in mind that sometimes these pictures are not right on and are pretty much a guess. And also if Janedoe had lost weight that could change how she looks in the face.
Also, from everything I have seen on Maria it looks as if all her missing posters are from 2012. Was she maybe not reported missing till 2012? Like I said I did email this to the detectives but never heard anything back and wish I knew if they had even gotten my email. Maybe call St Paul about Maria? How would one go about that? I've never called before....should I just call and ask if they have even heard or considered Janedoe?

I am close to certain Maria Adame-Lucas is the Fond du Lac County Jane Doe.

Age and height/weight are a match (five pounds off is well within a margin of error) and St Paul's is more than close enough for a runaway or a body to leave from. All we have to go off facially is a pixellated photo from a poor angle, but even there I can see someone who in life probably looked a lot like both reconstructions.

Maria was an undocumented immigrant, something that people have previously suspected as Jane Doe's situation and could explain why both remain unfound/unidentified to this day. Maria had also given birth not long before disappearing, and though I don't know much about pregnancy/childbirth, is it possible that a 16 year old girl could have some physiological thing from the physical and hormonal stress of pregnancy that impacts her gait for several months after birth?

I am also almost certain that Maria and several other girls in the Upper Midwest and nearby Canadian provinces who have turned up missing or dead since the late 2000s were victims of the same killer. I'm not currently at my home computer, but if I was on it I would be able to provide a list. If Jane Doe was Maria, the circumstances of her discovery might provide evidence for this -- I believe Chelsea Bruck was a victim of the same killer, and both were found dumped and partially hidden in rural areas.

Several people we have discussed in the thread aren't on the ruleouts list.

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Yasmin Acree 1992 Illinois
Shannon Arif 1977 Tennessee
Mindy Arnett 1981 Michigan
Audrey Backeberg 1942 Wisconsin
Madeline Edman 1990 Wisconsin
Samantha Goodwin 1992 California
Jascie Kaywaykla 1988 Oklahoma
Diana Mazariegos 1991 California
Connie McCallister 1988 Wisconsin
Kateri Mishow 1984 Minnesota
Brittany Peart 1987 Maryland
Devinee Pingul 1990 Nevada
Kyla Porter 1988 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Bethany Sinclair 1985 New Hampshire

Several people we have discussed in the thread aren't on the ruleouts list.

Maria being one of them, which is why I'm so passionate about the possibility of her as Jane.

I wonder how we would identify her, though, because there's nothing for her on NamUs and, especially taking her undocumented status into account, nothing implying accessible DNA or dental records. Could hospitals in West St Paul (where Maria's address implies she lived) have records of her giving birth? Free dental clinics in the area?

k vanwey has been located alive according to charley blog. i cannot find anything else about it though.

https://charleyross.wordpress.com/category/located/located-deceased/

Or what about Kyanja Vanway?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vanwey_kyanja.html

vujy7aza.jpg
upyju2u4.jpg
zeguhe9a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Maria being one of them, which is why I'm so passionate about the possibility of her as Jane.

I wonder how we would identify her, though, because there's nothing for her on NamUs and, especially taking her undocumented status into account, nothing implying accessible DNA or dental records. Could hospitals in West St Paul (where Maria's address implies she lived) have records of her giving birth? Free dental clinics in the area?

Well, we don't need to do the work. Fond du Lac LE have been pretty good about following up on submissions, and they have resources we don't. I would recommend that you go ahead and submit her with the information you have.

Well, we don't need to do the work. Fond du Lac LE have been pretty good about following up on submissions, and they have resources we don't. I would recommend that you go ahead and submit her with the information you have.

Excellent. I'd have to confess that I'm fairly new to all of this, though. I just call them on the listed contact numbers, right? (It'd be a long-distance call for me and across time zones, so I'd need to figure out the best opportunity.)

Excellent. I'd have to confess that I'm fairly new to all of this, though. I just call them on the listed contact numbers, right? (It'd be a long-distance call for me and across time zones, so I'd need to figure out the best opportunity.)

If they have email addresses, you can email. That's what I usually do because my hearing's not great so conversations on the phone are difficult for me. We can also ask if somebody in the area is already in contact with LE; usually it's best to go through a single point of contact if there is one.

:bump: for image revision. I had her forehead too tall in my previous version.

Here's the official recon alongside for comparison. If you overlay the skull to the official recon, the corners of the mandible go outside of the boundary of her jawline.

e75f55a6-3a3e-409d-8bba-743233ffe71a.jpg
FDL%20County%20Jane%20Doe%201_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg
Bummping this so I can view her picture easily when I see a missing person who reminds me of her.

Fond du Lac JD 2008 with Erinn Rogers.pnge75f55a6-3a3e-409d-8bba-743233ffe71a[1].jpg

The resemblance is certainly there and the stats and timeline look plausible.

Has Erinn Rodgers been ruled out? She reminds me a lot of janedoe. Went missing the year before.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1061732

77a17ee1cd1d416bbbe524a12ae3fcca.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rogers_erinn.html

I called her name in about five years ago. I even had some communication with Erin's mother, and she personally spoke with the detectives at the Fond Du Lac County Sheriff's office. I don't know if they ever did an actual comparison, but I know her name was submitted.

I called her name in about five years ago. I even had some communication with Erin's mother, and she personally spoke with the detectives at the Fond Du Lac County Sheriff's office. I don't know if they ever did an actual comparison, but I know her name was submitted.
Thanks. That's good to know. Wonder why she was never ruled out officially.

She may have been ruled out officially, but if she wasn't suggested by Namus as a possible match, they might not have taken the extra step to enter the information. Some LE offices do, others don't.

And there are always a few that can't be ruled in or out.

She may have been ruled out officially, but if she wasn't suggested by Namus as a possible match, they might not have taken the extra step to enter the information. Some LE offices do, others don't.

And there are always a few that can't be ruled in or out.
Thanks for explaining that.
I was driving threw Fond du Lac a few nights ago and it just bothers me we still don't know who she is. Erinn is pretty much how I've always pictured Janedoe if she were alive. But I'm sure she isn't especially with her mother in contact and all.

Thanks for explaining that.
I was driving threw Fond du Lac a few nights ago and it just bothers me we still don't know who she is. Erinn is pretty much how I've always pictured Janedoe if she were alive. But I'm sure she isn't especially with her mother in contact and all.

Yeah, it bothers me too. Poor girl, left out all alone like that. :(

I've always wondered if that guy who got cought leaving that girl in a suitcase Geneva had anything to do with this (forgot his name and never really looked into it)
But I think she had to of came from Milwaukee. I never really spent much time over there till recently and realized if your leaving Milwaukee there are all kinds of signs for Fond du Lac.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678
Back