Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CarlK's revised version of the sketch reminded me very strongly of a girl who went missing from Hartford CT in the summer of 2008, Griselda Aguirre. She's believed to have run off with an older man.

Unfortunately there's very little information about her and only a blurry photo. She was 14, which is a bit young, and was a bit heavier than the estimate for our Jane Doe, but she went missing around July 30, 2008, which fits the timeline well.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• griselda aguirre and fond du lac JD 2008.png
    griselda aguirre and fond du lac JD 2008.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 102
CarlK's revised version of the sketch reminded me very strongly of a girl who went missing from Hartford CT in the summer of 2008, Griselda Aguirre. She's believed to have run off with an older man.

Unfortunately there's very little information about her and only a blurry photo. She was 14, which is a bit young, and was a bit heavier than the estimate for our Jane Doe, but she went missing around July 30, 2008, which fits the timeline well.

Thoughts?

Wow, you have a great memory for faces! They look very similar!! And Bethany Sinclair has been ruled out as being Jane Doe 3043, per NamUs. Considering the similarities in facial features, age, height and weight, ethnicity, and her time of disappearance, it could very well be a match!

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/3043

Thanks Carbuff

I went ahead and submitted her. Since the physical issue seems to be somewhat rare I thought it might be good to have her ruled out if she is not this Jane Doe.

This case caught my attention the other day, and I noticed that, per NamUs, Bethany has been ruled out as being this Jane Doe. https://identifyus.org/en/cases/3043

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to help someone's loved one come home!

I saw that recently as well. Thank you so much for posting it and letting everyone know. :) Hoping someone is able to identify this young lady

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

A new article on this case, with a video report of the detective that has been on this case since the beginning. He is clearly determined to try and get this solved....

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20131116/APC019804/311160270/Inside-Team-Perplexing-case-Jane-Doe-hits-5-year-wall

Inside the I-Team: Perplexing case of Jane Doe hits 5-year wall
Nov. 16, 2013

Saturday marks the five-year anniversary since a female homicide victim was discovered about 60 miles south of Appleton.

Despite the passage of time, police still don’t know her identity. Without the public’s help, the person responsible probably won’t be caught either.

A new article on this case, with a video report of the detective that has been on this case since the beginning. He is clearly determined to try and get this solved....

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20131116/APC019804/311160270/Inside-Team-Perplexing-case-Jane-Doe-hits-5-year-wall
Just wondering, but are they 100% sure this is a homicide and not suicide by drowning. Either way I believe this gitl needs to br identified though matter what the case of death is. Plus if this was a case of suicide then whoever caused this girl to snap can still be charged for harassment effecting emotional well being.

This case is close to my home and my heart. I have numerous relatives living in the area where she was found. In this part of the state, you can go from city to middle of nowhere in 20 minutes. Add that to the close proximity of several major highways and our girl could be from nearly anywhere. My gut is telling me she isn't from the area. Fond du Lac county is large, but there's a definite "everyone knows everyone or their uncle AND all their business" mentality here. If she was local, someone would have said something to someone by now. Musings aside, it really pains me that no one seems to be missing her. I realize family estrangements happen but the thought that she has no one who cares about her enough to claim her breaks my heart.

Carl's reconstruction makes her look a bit like Kayla Berg, who went missing from the Antigo/Wausau area, a couple of hours north, the summer after this UID was found.

Ruleouts as of Jan 1 2014 (https://identifyus.org/en/cases/3043)

Yasmin Acree 1992 Illinois
Shannon Arif 1977 Tennessee
Mindy Arnett 1981 Michigan
Audrey Backeberg 1942 Wisconsin
Madeline Edman 1990 Wisconsin
Samantha Goodwin 1992 California
Jascie Kaywaykla 1988 Oklahoma
Connie McCallister 1988 Wisconsin
Kateri Mishow 1984 Minnesota
Brittany Peart 1987 Maryland
Devinee Pingul 1990 Nevada
Kyla Porter 1988 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Bethany Sinclair 1985 New Hampshire

Attachments

• fond du lac JD with Diana Gonzalez.png
    fond du lac JD with Diana Gonzalez.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 58
Diana Gonzalez was 14 in October 2005 when she left her home in North Carolina with the much older Jose Barrera-Pacheco. That would make her 17 in 2008.

She's 5'4" and 110 lbs, compared to JD's 5'2" and 115 lbs. Both within range.

Facially, I think she looks very close.

Thoughts?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7695/0/
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gonzalez_diana.html

There's nothing there that rules her out as a possibility, unless they're both in CODIS. She'd be already at the high side of the height estimate, at the age of 14, and the detectives in this case seem to think that the knock-kneed/pigeon-toed clue is one of their best leads here, but she's received so much attention that I think all the time-and-space likelies that we know of have probably been exhausted. I think you should submit.

Investigators first thought it likely she was Caucasian, but a forensic anthropologist said could be Latina, native American or Asian. Carl brought in a possible that was biracial, which makes sense when there's so much ambiguity.

I have on occasion seen people with the kind of distance between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip in the official reconstruction--which makes them look a little Seussian--but I favor Carl's reconstruction. In this case, police seem to favor the probability that the killer would have been familiar with the area, because the farm where she was dumped was uninhabited and only a local would have been likely to know that, but that's not a certainty.

There's nothing there that rules her out as a possibility, unless they're both in CODIS. She'd be already at the high side of the height estimate, at the age of 14, and the detectives in this case seem to think that the knock-kneed/pigeon-toed clue is one of their best leads here, but she's received so much attention that I think all the time-and-space likelies that we know of have probably been exhausted. I think you should submit.

Investigators first thought it likely she was Caucasian, but a forensic anthropologist said could be Latina, native American or Asian. Carl brought in a possible that was biracial, which makes sense when there's so much ambiguity.

I have on occasion seen people with the kind of distance between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip in the official reconstruction--which makes them look a little Seussian--but I favor Carl's reconstruction. In this case, police seem to favor the probability that the killer would have been familiar with the area, because the farm where she was dumped was uninhabited and only a local would have been likely to know that, but that's not a certainty.

No, none of her info is in Codis. I don't know whether that means they don't have anything -- it could be difficult to make a match even if they think it's her. There's very little information about her at all, so even if she was pigeon-toed I don't think it would be mentioned.

She basically eloped with the older guy. They went to Mexico, but may have been sighted in California, Florida, and even back in North Carolina, so we know they got around. The place where she was found looks like it would have been a pretty good dumping place even if the farm was occupied.

This case is close to my home and my heart. I have numerous relatives living in the area where she was found. In this part of the state, you can go from city to middle of nowhere in 20 minutes. Add that to the close proximity of several major highways and our girl could be from nearly anywhere. My gut is telling me she isn't from the area. Fond du Lac county is large, but there's a definite "everyone knows everyone or their uncle AND all their business" mentality here. If she was local, someone would have said something to someone by now. Musings aside, it really pains me that no one seems to be missing her. I realize family estrangements happen but the thought that she has no one who cares about her enough to claim her breaks my heart.

I agree. From where she was located there are so many different ways to get there from any major city within a five hour drive. Easley.
Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Appleton, Eau Claire, St Paul area, Iowa. It's hard to say.
And then if she was just visiting one of these cities or was a run away to let's just say Chicago then the missing person's report wouldn't even be out of Chicago.

Okay guys what do you think of this young lady I found? She went missing five hours from where our Jane Doe went missing. Only problem I am having is that she went missing in 2005 but still that might mean nothing if she was forced into sex trafficing or something.

Attachments

• Kyanja_Vanwey.jpeg
    Kyanja_Vanwey.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 41
I also found this young lady who went missing from the same town. It struck me as odd that two young girls went missing within the same year and how much they look a like. Makes me wonder a little. Let me know what you guys think and if you feel there is something here I can give links to these girls. I am in a hurry now or I would post more info about them. But I jsut want to get their pictures up so I can hear what you guys are thinking about possible match for our Jane Doe.

Attachments

• jeannie_hernandez.jpg
    jeannie_hernandez.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 40
It struck me as odd that two young girls went missing within the same year and how much they look a like. Makes me wonder a little. Let me know what you guys think and if you feel there is something here I can give links to these girls. I am in a hurry now or I would post more info about them. But I jsut want to get their pictures up so I can hear what you guys are thinking about possible match for our Jane Doe.

Go ahead and post the links. You could very well be onto something with the human trafficking theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back