WI - Audrey Seiler for faking abduction, Madison, 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They said she was abducted at knife point on MSNBC...haven't heard that before....can you believe she was only found about a block away from the command center where her family has been staying during all this.

She's in fine condition...Mad. police just saying on tv now

PLease, please keep those of us at work updated!!!

This is wonderful news, it couldn't have turned out better.

scooby said:
PLease, please keep those of us at work updated!!!

This is wonderful news, it couldn't have turned out better.

Darn..lost my post..he was holding her with a knife and a gun...MSNBC and they said that a passerby had seen her walking with a man and recognized her as the missing girl...alerted the police...when they got there..he took off.

Now they just said that someone who lived in that marshy aread (and I saw a house down there) was the one that saw her sitting in the marsh....what do you believe? Who cares...bottom line she's doing well...and I hope to goodness that they get the guy.

Now the same station is saying that police won't confirm that it was an abduction???? Why can't they get their stories straight?

News conference postponed indefinitely (had been scheduled for 3pm EST)..active search on ....I have to tell you that at one point as I was watching..the cameras scanned down to the lake and it almost looked like there was a dark figure moving under the dock...I thought it must be me...then a few minutes later on the other channel (surfing between CNN and MSNBC) the same shot was such poor quality that I couldn't make anything out.

I almost felt like I wanted to call and tell them LOOK UNDER THAT DOCK!

NOw they're asking the source of the "gun and knife" report...no answer..everyone's "busy focusing" on search.

MSNBC now saying that they dont' know where that report came from, but it could have come from the girl herself. Earlier they said that they were looking for a white male...so she's probably given them a description.

I think they just showed a shot of when they got her...there were a whole bunch of cops leading someone (looks like in a dark jacket they may have put around her) to a car or something...a whole slew of them...obviously taken earlier (MSNBC)

Hi Pitbull welcome and nice way to jump in!

CNN saying still waiting on the helicopter so police can go up and use thermal imaging to locate the alleged perp.

Jovin, doglover that I am, I thought the search dog seemed so enthusiastic!

according to WTMJ in Milwaukee....Audrey said she was held against her will by someone who had a gun and a knife...(CNN) .

MSNBC is showing the helicopters...they had asked one of the tv stations to use theres...so they are up there now with that thermal heat sensor thing.

They only have a few hours before dark...dear Lord...I hope they get him.

Found today only a few miles from where she went missing they just said...earliery they had said that there was a Sheraton hotel right there. Do you think that he held her there and was just going to try to get rid of her now? I can't see him trying do it during broad daylight though. doesn't make sense.

there it is...the shot of her..leading her to an ambulance...they confirmed that's what it is. people hugging....great to see..

Newswolf...CNN is ALWAYS behind! They went up already about 15 minutes or more ago with the heat sensoring thing..it showed the officers getting into the tv helicopter...it was about 20 min. or so ago.

I'm a cat lover....what can I say.

I meant to say..the dog was enthusiastic..but he was running in circles most of the time. But you know..wasn't it interesting to see how he would all of a sudden lay down, or sit...obviously alerting...but the announcer mentioned that she thought the dog was taking a rest! She should be on Websleuths and read trial transcripts.

MSNBC is now saying that police won't classify it as an abduction..only a missing person????? What the heck ...if Audrey told them (and it was confirmed by police they said) that she'd been abducted by a man with a gun and a knife....what the heck is going on here?

I think they're getting info from two or more spokespersons at the police department, and they aren't giving out the same info!

Now, MSNBC is saying that they're now not sure if there's any infra red heat sensoring equipment on that helicopter....I HATE THIS!

Get the stupid story straight before you report it!

I used to have CNN on all day and night, then I got a digital box and found MSNBC! It's so much better...so MUCH better...always (well 99 and 44/100% of the time) quicker and more accurate than CNN.

I also think that this station is more oriented towards crime stories and follow them more constantly and thoroughly than CNN.

The station that MSNBC (local affiliate that they're using) has very poor quality reception...WMTV...so even though the reporting is better now, CNN has an affiliate or two KMSP and something like WITI ..better quality photos..

They've been showing the mother of her roommate...????? WEll....I guess that's okay, but I'd rather go back to MSNBC and watch poor quality ON THE SCENE action!

That's where I'm headed again! CNN is doing too many commercials too now...not MSNBC...(and I don't even get a cut on this...I've turned more people onto this station!)

WKOW TV (through CNN) reporting that swat officers are in standby mode waiting for orders as to if they should go into ???....they're showing the hotel area...they said that officers have been going through the halls at the hotel...some personnel confirmed that at the hotel.

There was a police retirement party nearby when they got this word that she'd been found..the mother of the roommate said this...how convenient!

Live.. a spokesperson...on WKOW...bringing in swat teams..could be here throughout the night...TID (thermal imaging device) was landed already...he hasn't had time to check with officers and find out if they saw anything.

Police chief retirement party it was.....how convenient..that poor suspect if he was in the area...what rotten luck for him, huh?

in about 40 minutes they said...hey..both cnn and msnbc are starting to take breaks...maybe I should...am I boring everyone?....not much to tell you. let me know if I should "put a cork in it" for awile.

Heck no! Don't take a break. Thank you for keeping us updated. I keep checking back every once in a while to see what you have posted.

Chatter away Jovin, I'm interested. I turned to Fox during a break, they've been discussing how MAYBE some things don't up to her story MAYBE.. that seems t fly in the face of this all-out police search for a suspect to me. But they haven't released any kind of description of a suspect.

LatteDa said:
Heck no! Don't take a break. Thank you for keeping us updated. I keep checking back every once in a while to see what you have posted.

I only have dialup..gotta make a call..nothing happening right now....just like watching the on the scene shots...dogs are still there. be right back.

stay tuned for breaking news....LOL!

Newswolf said:
News conf 5:30pm E so we should learn some things then perhaps.

Yes, I saw that....it's going to be from the hospital they just said. I wonder if it will show her family...I sure hope so.

MSNBC is now saying that someone saw a figure laying in the marsh area ...saw it from their office window....I heard it earlier too, but that's three different reports...

The police have said that she had some restraints about her when found. I also heard that earlier.

You know, I'm with you Newswolf....I'm keeping an open mind here...when the cops don't want to classify it as an abduction, when she's saying she was held by a guy with a gun and knife...all ou can think is that sheis not telling them the truth..or they have picked up on someting not right.

I'm watching video of friends and classmates hugging when they heard the news earlier.....so good to see...much easier to see than a body being brought up out of that marshy area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back