Identified! WI - Clinton, 'River Guy' WhtMale 1207UMWI, 17-20, 'Venom' TShirt, Nov'95 - Carl Junior Isaacs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The height and weight are good, but what bothers me are the circumstances. The report states that he was thrown off the Yaquina Bay Bridge into the water below. If this was indeed true, that would rule the UID and Walter out.

I got excited when I found this guy- http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/5186dmmn.html. 19 years old missing in June 1995 from a adjacent state to WI; however, the Oct 1994 sighting would have to be wrong and the height is a few inches off. I decided to post him anyways just because you never know for sure until it's officially ruled out.

I got excited when I found this guy- http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/5186dmmn.html. 19 years old missing in June 1995 from a adjacent state to WI; however, the Oct 1994 sighting would have to be wrong and the height is a few inches off. I decided to post him anyways just because you never know for sure until it's officially ruled out.

I was really liking this possibility until I found Brian on the ruleouts list, which says he was eliminated on vitals, presumably because his height is too far out of band. But Brian also has DNA, which should have made him an automatic match if it was him.

For future reference: the October 1994 date is not set in stone. From Jack Fleiss's website http://findjcd.org/

"...the more recent scientific calculation of the minimum post mortem interval (time between death and the finding of the body) of about 5 months compared with the original time of death estimate of “at least one year” prior, raise doubts that the two described individuals are the same person. River Guy could be just another intoxicated teenager running in the Creek..."

Five months before November is June. So that was a possibility, which I hadn't realized before.

Oh, and it appears the web site is being updated even though Jack hasn't been around. There are 21 new ruleouts and possibilities in 2017, the most recent one from earlier this month. Interesting one:

8077 Patz Etan Kalil 6501 1979-05-25 New York, NY 22 40 50 Eliminated - DNA 11/08/2017

http://www.findjcd.org/reports/RuledOut_Chart.php

I was really liking this possibility until I found Brian on the ruleouts list, which says he was eliminated on vitals, presumably because his height is too far out of band. But Brian also has DNA, which should have made him an automatic match if it was him.

For future reference: the October 1994 date is not set in stone. From Jack Fleiss's website http://findjcd.org/

"...the more recent scientific calculation of the minimum post mortem interval (time between death and the finding of the body) of about 5 months compared with the original time of death estimate of “at least one year” prior, raise doubts that the two described individuals are the same person. River Guy could be just another intoxicated teenager running in the Creek..."

Five months before November is June. So that was a possibility, which I hadn't realized before.

Wow! That is quite the list! (rule outs)

Does anyone have contact with Jack Fries and can forward this MP to him? Last I checked, he wasn't on his list and should be, IMHO
Good find!
WAckerson.jpg
WAckerson2.jpg
WAckerson4.jpg

WAckerson5.jpg
WAckerson1.jpg

Left: Ackerson, circa 1990; Right: Age-progressed image of Ackerson at age 35 (circa 2008)

Walter Thomas Ackerson
Missing since March 24, 1990 from Yachats, Lincoln County, Oregon.
Classification: Non-Family Abduction

Vital Statistics

• [*]Date Of Birth: July 6, 1973
    [*]Age at Time of Disappearance: 16 years old
    [*]Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7; 128 lbs
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Blonde hair; blue eyes.
    [*]Dentals: He has crooked teeth with gaps between them.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Ackerson was last seen by three male companions at Nye Beach in Newport, OR on March 24, 1990.
Ackerson, of Puyallup, Washington, was reported as a runaway from the Angell Job Corps after he left with three other students, one of which was Troy Culver. The three returned later that evening without Ackerson.

Troy Culver was indicted on murder and manslaughter charges regarding Ackerson, in June 2010. Culver first told police he recalled going to Newport with Ackerson. Then in August 2009, Culver, who was on post-prison supervision on a conviction for encouraging child sex abuse, told his parole officer that he had killed Ackerson.

Culver and the others had spent that March 1990 day at the beach drinking beer and hanging out with friends. That evening, Culver admits to have assaulted Ackerson to the point of unconsciousness or death and threw his body off the Yaquina Bay Bridge.

His height changed at some point. I believe he was taller in the original stats so wouldn't rule anyone out on height alone. I have the old stats somewhere but not on my cell

His age (27) is a fair bit higher than the estimate (17-20). Can't tell from that page if this man grew up in CA or elsewhere.. if CA then it disagrees with the isotopes (WI, MI, MN).
My apologies. I am looking through lots of missing person cases to compare to the john doe. Though some of my matches may be off. I'm trying to help anyway I can.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My apologies. I am looking through lots of missing person cases to compare to the john doe. Though some of my matches may be off. I'm trying to help anyway I can.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No need to apologize! My understanding is that estimates of age, height, weight etc can be off a fair amount so it never hurts to consider someone as a possible match even if there are discrepancies.

I have never seen that Venom shirt before! I always thought he had the Welcome to Hell design on the front. It's things like this that frustrate me when it comes to clothing descriptions of unidentified persons. The Welcome to Hell shirt design is very common (probably most common for Venom) whereas the 3-eyed Wolf design is one I have never seen before so it is potentially a rarer design. Concerts distribute the less common designs a lot of the time.

I have never seen that Venom shirt before! I always thought he had the Welcome to Hell design on the front. It's things like this that frustrate me when it comes to clothing descriptions of unidentified persons. The Welcome to Hell shirt design is very common (probably most common for Venom) whereas the 3-eyed Wolf design is one I have never seen before so it is potentially a rarer design. Concerts distribute the less common designs a lot of the time.
Wonder where this guy got his one-eyed wolf pup t shirt?
Earthless Drummer Mario Rubalcaba Shares His Ten Favorite Metal T-Shirts | MetalSucks
8) Venom

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar