WI - Crystal Harrison, 20, Summit, 29 July 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How horrible. Another little one to grow up without a mom. Don't know if the killer is the father to the baby or not. You would have thought that there would have been blood all over that house...he must have done a lot of damage to her head and then he slit her throat. The aunt and uncle weren't home I guess. Maybe he was caught because of the blood in the house.

Well, I hope he gets a long long prison term. Wonder if he thinks it was worth it!!!!!

Such a waste! A young mother, a child who will always wonder what his mother was like, and the so called boyfriend.
Why did it seem that the aunt was defending him? Did the aunt know of the relationshiip? Who is the father to the child?
Such a waste and still so many questions.

The aunt had to know something was up if he burned the couch as well. I mean when she went missing they had to have some kind of clue that a couch was missing as well. That right there is a big clue! :doh:
My prayers will be with her baby son.

Just wanted to say that CRystal Harrison is my cusin, There has been alot of crazy stories going around but the only ones that I have heard that are the truth so far is she was missing. Okay about this trust fund that she had, yes its real, she was not old enough to recieve it when my uncle commited the murder suicide. Thats a story all in its self. If you would like more details on that topic, I will give details. Well the uncle is the one that has commited this crime and has been formally charged, he commited the crime over some oxycotin that he wanted to inject into his arm. We found out that he need money that crystal had and she would not give it to him, so he decided to sexually assault her numourous times that night. He feared that she would tell police so he hit her over the head with a rolling pin twice and when it broke he decide to cut her throat. Now he tried to burn the body and hide it but was unable to cover it completely, so a week later he burned the body again and tried to bury it again. Now my thing is the aunt was stealing money from crystals trust fund and this was told to me by crystal, so I feel that the aunt has something also to do with this.

Roque, my thoughts go out to you and your family, expecially to Crystal's little boy. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Its always nice to hear the truth of whats really going on.

So you said your uncle did this to Crystal? Was he the husband of the Aunt that was using her trust fund money? Do you think she knew what happened to Crystal?
Thanks for all the inforamation you have shared.

Roque21 said:
Just wanted to say that CRystal Harrison is my cusin, There has been alot of crazy stories going around but the only ones that I have heard that are the truth so far is she was missing. Okay about this trust fund that she had, yes its real, she was not old enough to recieve it when my uncle commited the murder suicide. Thats a story all in its self. If you would like more details on that topic, I will give details. Well the uncle is the one that has commited this crime and has been formally charged, he commited the crime over some oxycotin that he wanted to inject into his arm. We found out that he need money that crystal had and she would not give it to him, so he decided to sexually assault her numourous times that night. He feared that she would tell police so he hit her over the head with a rolling pin twice and when it broke he decide to cut her throat. Now he tried to burn the body and hide it but was unable to cover it completely, so a week later he burned the body again and tried to bury it again. Now my thing is the aunt was stealing money from crystals trust fund and this was told to me by crystal, so I feel that the aunt has something also to do with this.

The aunts brother must have raped Crystal on that couch or he would have had no reason to burn it. I believe that he thought Crystal would say something about the rape and the drugs and that is why he murdered her.

I can't believe that the aunt didn't notice that the couch was gone when she arrived home from her vacation. If I walked into my house and a big piece of furniture was missing I would know it right away....most people would.

I'll admit it sounds real fishy that the aunt and uncle were on vacation with their son when Crystal gets killed. Especially if the aunt had spent all of the money in Crystal's trust fund. The aunt's husband who is the person actually related to Crystal by blood may have been unaware of his wife spending all of the trust fund. He would have found out when Crystal turned 21. If there really was a trust fund and the aunt had spent it I think there is a good chance that the murder was planned between the aunt and her brother.

What I don't understand is how the aunt got her hands on the trust fund. When a person is a minor and they come into an amount of money the courts usually are the guardian of that money and it is put into a trust fund that no one can touch until the minor turns 18 or 21 yrs. Maybe trust funds are set up differently in different states.

I really wonder if this murder had anything to do with drugs. I believe that the killer either had some drugs or was going to try and scam some. He may have asked Crystal for money to buy some and she said no. But did he kill her to get money she may have had on hand...possibly. Seems like he could have just waited until she went to sleep and stole the money. Hard to say though..addicts will go to any length to get their fix.

This is such a sad ending. Who will raise Crystal's little boy? Her mom is dead. Her sister has 1 and 3 yr old children. Such a heartache. If the aunt was involved in this horrible act I hope she doesn't get away with it. Wonder who set her house on fire? That would be interesting to find out.

PrayersForMaura said:
Now it's THREE sites ...
Reports of remains found at three different sites spark searches not far from a Fitchburg search that happened back in November for Amos Mortier.

"As soon as I heard that of course the first thing I thought of, and I don't want to think of it, it is a horrible, horrible thing to think that your son or your loved ones remains are out there," tells Margie Milutinovich, Motier's mother.

document.write('');http://cas.clickability.com/adclick?a=5117&n=2592&d=79086&c=6500
Fitchburg police confirm two out of the three findings are not the 27-year old.

http://nbc15.madison.com/home/headlines/1664601.html

Does anyone know if the other sets of remains have been identified?

When Frankie was calling around the next morning to see if her friends knew were Chrystle was, like his sister said. Was he asking them if she had the couch with her? When she and her husband, who is Chrystle's brother got home from vacation, did they not question Frankie as to how someone could remove the couch from the house. I have to believe that this family knew he was to blame, this is just a very difficult time for them and they still had to find her.
My prayers are with her little boy.

Hi Roque21, Did he burn her body by a cabin close to Naceedah (sp), or am I going in the wrong direction? I sent you a pm.

TisHerself said:
When Frankie was calling around the next morning to see if her friends knew were Chrystle was, like his sister said. Was he asking them if she had the couch with her?
No kidding! :clap: And I find Aunt Jackie very suspect. I am an extremely challenged housekeeper, but I think I would notice if the couch was missing!

My uncle Denise Nachtigal commited the murder suicide, I know it was crystals uncle that commited this crime.. Its really crazy how all of a sudden the aunts house goes up in flames, I keep in touch with crystals sister Virginia aka jenny alot more now since I live in md. Its hard to get information about this down here . At least its hard to get the truth down here anyway, Jenny keeps us informed on whats going on. But yes I wish that the media would stop about the murder suicide bit, it has really nothing to do with this case. Crystals mother was cheating on my uncle and pretty much rubbing it into his face, but thats a whole different story.. I just wanted to make a statement about a couple people in here that remember you never know who might see your posts when you post in these forums, so don't say things that could hurt anyones feelings. This forum is not to take light of heart, its peoples families...Jon

Roque21 said:
My uncle Denise Nachtigal commited the murder suicide, I know it was crystals uncle that commited this crime.. Its really crazy how all of a sudden the aunts house goes up in flames, I keep in touch with crystals sister Virginia aka jenny alot more now since I live in md. Its hard to get information about this down here . At least its hard to get the truth down here anyway, Jenny keeps us informed on whats going on. But yes I wish that the media would stop about the murder suicide bit, it has really nothing to do with this case. Crystals mother was cheating on my uncle and pretty much rubbing it into his face, but thats a whole different story.. I just wanted to make a statement about a couple people in here that remember you never know who might see your posts when you post in these forums, so don't say things that could hurt anyones feelings. This forum is not to take light of heart, its peoples families...Jon

You are right. When we post we should always keep it in mind that a relative could read what we are writing and some of what we say could cause pain to the family..

The media doesn't take family feelings into consideration when they write their storys. They write for affect and adding the murder/suicide story to Crystal's murder spiced the story up a little more.

It is sad that her mother was murdered no matter what was going on in her marriage. Her mother had children who were hurt and they probably really needed their mother to be around. And now Crystal is dead leaving a little baby boy with no mother. So sad.

I don't know why Crystal's aunt's brother murdered her. It doesn't really matter I guess....he murdered her and he deserves whatever sentence he gets. If Crystal's aunt is involved she should also have to be accountable.

How dare you say this...By the way she is a family member of mine.She was one of my cousins. Her father was my uncle. Remember what you post in here cause one day someone could say things like this to you on a public forum

Roque21 said:
How dare you say this...By the way she is a family member of mine.She was one of my cousins. Her father was my uncle. Remember what you post in here cause one day someone could say things like this to you on a public forum

How dare I say what...that your uncle had no right to murder Crystal's mother? It doesn't matter if she was cheating on him or not...no one deserves to be murdered. He could have turned his back and walked away.
What was the point...what did he gain? She is dead and he is in prison. His life is over just like her life is over. The only difference is that she is dead and he isn't. I don't see what he gained.

Crystal was just a young girl that had her whole life ahead of her. She didn't deserve to die either. Her baby needed his mother. I hope her killer is sentenced to spend the rest of his life in prison too. Anyone that takes the life of another person for selfish reasons deserves to lose their life too.

He committed a brutal murder that shocked a community and tore up a family. Thursday, the Juneau County man, who killed his niece and then burned her body to cover it up, was sentenced.

You might remember, Francis X. Madere admitted to beating and choking his niece, 20-year-old Crystal Harrison, to death last summer, because he wanted drugs. At one point, he said he also sexually assaulted her body after the slaying. Then, he burned her body and buried the remains to try to cover it all up.

<snip>

Madere poses a threat to the community and would likely reoffend, if released. So, he sentenced Madere to a significant term of 56-and-a-half years in prison.

more at the link

http://wkbt.com/Global/story.asp?S=5694442

I am confused, in the earlier article posted by raetherese, it stated:

Police said Madera confessed to bludgeoning Harrison in a home they shared with Harrison's aunt and uncle in the town of Summit in Juneau County

In this article it say's that Madere is Crystal's Uncle :confused:

He was her uncle. If they lived with her aunt and uncle, I guess the aunt or uncle could be his sibling.

That trial and sentencing seems like it was a long time coming. I remember that case well though. Murdered Crystal for drugs and then had sex with her after she was dead...good grief! I'm glad that the judge used his head and gave him such a long sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back