GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is poor timing on the trial. At least it was arranged in lightning speed, compared to many other trials on WS. I hope that this will be completed prior to the one year anniversary date of the crime. This will be such a difficult time of year for all of the victims and families affected by this attack.

I'm at work, fall break done, and can't watch. Who is the first witness, so I can plan my evening catch up?

Dominac Caproon, the second witness,who graciously offered his phone to DB is a nervous wreck right now. This man was just going about his daily life, and happened upon DB for a few brief minutes. The state needs him as a witness to continue the progression of the story, as to what Db was doing prior to arrest. DB's cross exam is painful ( as usual) but the witness is clearly ready to go home.

I googled and it says it was his mom's number
Thanks, thought it may have been. Guess I should have googled it…

I wonder if some inmate at the jail that has been through the legal system once or twice has been giving Brooks any advice. If so, he should have advised him to be courteous to the court.

Dang, I would never let a stranger fiddle with my cell phone, let alone let a stranger into my home and watch TV with him. Of course I live in Los Angeles.
i agree but of course this is a small town and I doubt he had ever seen DB. Since he called his mother I have to wonder if she contacted law enforcement and was of any help in capturing him? Her telephone number is clear in the court record of her letter asking for new attorneys for her son..it is linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper