GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This detective doesn’t skip a beat and keeps bringing it back to Books and his detainment and arrest no matter how ridiculous Books sounds trying to pretend to be a lawyer and trying to distance himself from being the defendant who perpetrated this terrible crime.

The detective also makes Brooks stop an interruption so he can finish his answer.

That detective is going to need a comfort break... a lot of water consumed.

This cop is coming across unprofessional IMO. He seems like the kind of guy who would bend the rules to get a conviction. It's a good thing the prosecutions case isnt hinged on his testimony. He isn't a good witness.

This cop is coming across unprofessional IMO. He seems like the kind of guy who would bend the rules to get a conviction. It's a good thing the prosecutions case isnt hinged on his testimony. He isn't a good witness.
Thank you! He botched the interrogation just like he’s somewhat botching this testimony. He doesn’t want to admit he was deceiving DB during the interrogation, which is common practice. It’s clear he was and he should just admit that. DB is doing a good job rattling him!

Thank you! He botched the interrogation just like he’s somewhat botching this testimony. He doesn’t want to admit he was deceiving DB during the interrogation, which is common practice. It’s clear he was and he should just admit that. DB is doing a good job rattling him!

The prosecutor should have asked them if they are allowed to lie. Mistake on her part and I wish he would say it too.

I disagree. DB had many opportunities to tell the truth. DB was trying to take over the conversation, such as he does. The detective decided to try a different tactic. This interrogation would have gone on for hours and hours with DB deflecting, changing the subject, playing the victim. DB had stated he was a God fearing man and a Christian. Maybe the detective was trying to appeal to that side of him. JMO
I agree. It was obvious that style of questioning wasn't going to do anything but waste more time. Nothing wrong with changing it up.

Easy detective! This detective is rattled by DB and it shows. He’s been the most reactive law enforcement witness so far. IMO
The anger and irritation at having to justify doing his job as an officer of the law investigating multiple homicides and assault is evident. He knows this person is guilty and yet he is being forced to participate in this clown show. He is more tolerant than I’d be.

Judge, please do not school this defendant any further on the law. He should have kept his legal representation Instead of pretending to be a lawyer.

I am so tired of hearing his “axed”…. and many other things

He’s salivating at the opportunity to cross this detective that he’s behaving quite well! Your goose is cooked sir! He’s so petty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurgoPI