GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all so pointless! Gaaaahhh! This witness needs to keep his answers short instead of speechifying in every answer! He’s too reactive. The only way to put a stop to this is if DB is bored. This witness is amping him up too much. JMO

is his defense to blame this on Erica??? I don't get this other than time killer and proof he abused Erica...his "baby moma" We could be here all month with a guy like this shopping around exhibits and wanting the judge and state to do his work. Judge is opening a dangerous door here helping him so much. I understand her thinking but going to extend this trial by many days.

is his defense to blame this on Erica??? I don't get this other than time killer and proof he abused Erica...his "baby moma" We could be here all month with a guy like this shopping around exhibits and wanting the judge and state to do his work. Judge is opening a dangerous door here helping him so much. I understand her thinking but going to extend this trial by many days.

I believe he is trying to absolve himself from the DV charges with this witness :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm thinking we are 3 days away from closing arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member