GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this Erica stuff in the car have to do with the parade?

Just started watching today's proceedings. Same old Derrell with his pointless "would it be fair to say" questioning. And what's up with all that coughing in the back? It sounds like two people coughing.. constantly coughing.. ad nauseum. Between the coughing and Derrell's inane questioning, I already have to take a break.

What does this Erica stuff in the car have to do with the parade?
My guess is that he is going to try to say that whatever was going on between them had him very upset and not in a good mental state. That is why he did not stop when he ran into the parade. It was all a terrible accident caused by the fight he had with Erica and therefore the jury should not hold him responsible for running those people over.

My guess is that he is going to try to say that whatever was going on between them had him very upset and not in a good mental state. That is why he did not stop when he ran into the parade. It was all a terrible accident caused by the fight he had with Erica and therefore the jury should not hold him responsible for running those people over.
He'll say Erika provoked him to become so enraged that he drove into the crowd?
Blame Erika.

I hope the state, on cross, will ask if he took his jacket off because he felt threatened. That might be leading but I hope they can get to the answer of yes. The follow up question is "why did you feel threatened?". This leads to DBs aggression that followed into the parade.

I think DB is either trying to escape an assault charge or that LE lied about a report of a knife.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

This is all so pointless! Gaaaahhh! This witness needs to keep his answers short instead of speechifying in every answer! He’s too reactive. The only way to put a stop to this is if DB is bored. This witness is amping him up too much. JMO
I have never wanted to hear "no further questions your honor" so badly.

MOO, DB has used Covid, as an excuse to hide his face behind a mask for the last 11 months. Let the record reflect...

ETA: added MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members