GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will never accept any blame. He can’t even identify himself as Darrell E Brooks, the defendant, who murdered 6 people.
Bravo!

I have been so caught up in the wackiness of this trial that I have almost lost sight of that sobering reality.

He coldly and callously slaughtered 6 people, injured dozens more, shattered countless families and friends of the victims, terrorized adults and children at was to be a joyful and celebratory holiday parade after a year and half long pandemic.

Life will never be the same for the survivors.

I can’t wait for the jury to return their guilty verdict and watch him be handcuffed and shackled and sent on his way to his new permanent home behind bars.

Bring it on.

#JusticeForWaukesha

When he is found guilty and at sentencing, if they allow victim impact statements, I hope the people who lost loved ones and people that were injured look straight at him and call him by name.
I can't imagine what the judge is going to say at sentencing. If he gets multiple death sentences. I'm guessing she makes them served consecutively, in case he comes back from the grave, she can kill him again. All jokes aside I can't see her cutting him any slack when we reach that point.

Omg. DB now having the gall to explain the word plaintiff to the poor witness.

I thought he earlier claimed not to know who was accusing him? Needed the State of Waukesha as plaintiff explained to him over and over.

After furthering my readings regarding the Sov Cit issues, it's clear that this is a movement to disrupt any legal/ court proceedings, and it is mostly utilized by those with criminal records.

The whole purpose IMO is to delay proceedings, caused by excess claims, paperwork and legal filings, to mentally and verbally exhaust government, and financially disrupt the government...so much so that they may even get their case thrown out due to the same. It is really Mumbo Jumbo Dark and twisted crud.

I can't imagine what the judge is going to say at sentencing. If he gets multiple death sentences. I'm guessing she makes them served consecutively, in case he comes back from the grave, she can kill him again. All jokes aside I can't see her cutting him any slack when we reach that point.
Yes, I hope she cuts him no slack.

I like the judge. She is extending him every courtesy possible. He is annoying but I really like how respectful she is about this. This guy is fighting for his life and he is ignorant. When he loses he will have nobody to blame but himself.

I did, too. Until the last "discussion".

Someone should start a for the jury members. When this is over they are going to need a vacation or therapy...or both. I would go insane having to sit quiet 8 hours a day and listen to this. Actually, I would probably get kicked out day one for correcting his grammar or blatant disrespect for the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member