GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrested emotional development. Histrionic personality disorder. Immaturity disorder. Narcissistic. Victim mentality. Learned helplessness. Incapable of responsible behavior. Lacks critical thinking skills.

Take your pick.

At his core, this man is a Murderer.
He needs to be behind bars, LWOP.

Game. Over.

Question for those following closely. I saw his opening statement where he basically concedes he did it, but hasn't he in his questioning been trying to argue it wasn't even him?

Imo, yes... that seems to be what he was trying to argue. However, he couldn't tell anyone in the court how he was going to prove this. My guess is he's hoping a juror might buy his "I was railroaded" blabber.

Who is this next witness that has all those prior convictions?

Is there another legal term that means "being hostile towards the judge"?
I just hate that he got what he wanted, which was to scare her.

I don't know. My new word of the week was contumacious, and that doesn't even come close to threatening a judge.

this is so far above his ability...just move ahead.

Arrested emotional development. Histrionic personality disorder. Immaturity disorder. Narcissistic. Victim mentality. Learned helplessness. Incapable of responsible behavior. Lacks critical thinking skills.

Take your pick.

At his core, this man is a Murderer.
He needs to be behind bars, LWOP.

Game. Over.
I expect at closing arguments the prosecution is going to remind everyone what they are in court to decide and what event it was that brought them all there.

In the end one of these theatrics are going to obfuscate what kind of a monster he is or how horrific of a crime he committed.

He ran over defenses elderly and children who were celebrating Christmas's with what amounts to as a truck.

Not only a he screwed in court I don't think he is going to be well liked in prison. He is a registered sex offender who ran over peoples families.

Cathy Russon

@cathyrusson
·
3m
The father of 8-year-old Jackson Sparks, killed at the #WaukeshaParade tweeted this amid the chaos #DarrellBrooks has created at this trial.
Quote Tweet

Aaron Sparks
@Aaron_Sparks19
·
5m
Replying to @cathyrusson
"Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; their foot shall slip in due time; For the day of their calamity is at hand, And the things to come hasten upon them."

Deuteronomy 32:35

it appears he has some inconsistent statements vs what they say today but he is not legally savvy enough to know how to impeach..he just has to stand there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill