GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at some point he will start throwing all the papers out of the boxes. He knows he is done.
I was wondering when he would stand up and start ripping papers in half and throwing them on the floor like he did with that one motion answer…..my opinion only.

I know probably DA Opper will do the closing argument but I wish the male prosecutor would! His indignation/demeanor is more appealing IMO. And I think we need a man to address DB in the end and give the long overdue verbal smack down! After the judge’s indulgences I’m ready for Wittchow’s righteous indignation! JMO

Wow! It’s like the judge gave him lots of leeway to present his case and now that he has the lawful law has dropped like a bankers box of files on the defendants head…..thank you judge!
my opinion only Mixed with the sarcasm.

I find it hilarious that he is muted and yet he is still clearly pleading his crazy nonsense case to the bailiff from his box fort. You can tell he is still rambling on about the injustice of it all we just finally, at long last, don't have to hear it.

I know probably DA Opper will do the closing argument but I wish the male prosecutor would! His indignation/demeanor is more appealing IMO. And I think we need a man to address DB in the end and give the long overdue verbal smack down! After the judge’s indulgences I’m ready for Wittchow’s righteous indignation! JMO
I think they are both excellent...I fully understand why Opper will do the closing...as the DA she personally took this case on and I think she deserves the chance to close it out. Listening to her early on she never waivered from keeping this trial on schedule for Oct. and really spoke up when defense tried to delay. She is a great compliment to the judge and seems to clarify at times rulings from the judge to make sure the record is perfect. I like the idea of a woman giving DB his life sentence as I am sure her closing will be good.

We can see him yelling from behind his box bunker in other courtroom and judge says even though he's muted, she can hear him yelling from the other room. For awhile he seemed to be throwing his fists into the air. I hope he doesn't get violent towards the deputy in the room with him.

Last edited:
We can see him yelling from behind his box bunker in other courtroom and judge says even though he's muted, she can him yelling from the other room. For awhile he seemed to be throwing his fists into the air. I hope he doesn't get violent towards the deputy in the room with him.
I almost wish he would. He only further hurts himself with this outrageous behavior.

So after silencing him today (rightfully!!) I wonder how this will impact his behavior tomorrow during closings! Ugh! Is he going to sit there quietly or be disruptive during closings? I really wish this judge would just keep him in the other courtroom for the state’s closing! But I know that’s asking too much! I expect him to object nonstop during the closing!

Box Bunker is being removed so courtroom can see defendant. He doth protest to removal of fort. Now bending low over the table so that his face is still not visible (hidden by monitor). Just swore at Judge :oops:

ETA Now claims he can't hear anything Judge Dorow is saying. Tempter tantrum. He has option to use headphones but has refused.

defendant is now wearing headphones. screaming at judge who continues to exhibit more patience than I could EVER.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members