GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So after silencing him today (rightfully!!) I wonder how this will impact his behavior tomorrow during closings! Ugh! Is he going to sit there quietly or be disruptive during closings? I really wish this judge would just keep him in the other courtroom for the state’s closing! But I know that’s asking too much! I expect him to object nonstop during the closing!
Like others have said, the defendant has nothing to loose. i predict he will continue to rant and rave until he is sentenced and carted away still screaming. He’s in for life. My opinion only.

I preferred it when the fort was in place and the defendant was feigning sleep. sigh. This poor judge, prosecutors, and jury will all need therapy by the time this trial is done.

Does anyone know how his rage will be managed in prison?
Well I’ve never been in prison but I would assume they have procedures and take away privileges or put in isolation in some dusty dark corner of the prison. This is not the first obnoxious prisoner they have/had to deal with. My opinion only.

he may just punch that monitor in. Wow if he had a weapon someone would be dead.
Surprising he hasn't acted out physically. I think that shows he has control over his rage and much of it is show...although he does pound fist. Oh noooo...Is he is building a box fort again?

I’m really surprised he isn’t writing down all those things the defendant thought the jury should hear during the trail… juristriction, evidence, prosecution misconduct, ect.
my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members