GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this unusual person did not submit any jury instructions. guaranteed. He couldn't have, per his own statements just now he doesn't understand what jury instructions are.

This is like painful.

I think there is a method to her madness. She knows he will go for not understanding even most basic of questions and yet can read and question law, quote from law and has demonstrated in his questioning he understands very clearly. She wants that on record and will let him go on from time to time.

I think there is a method to her madness. She knows he will go for not understanding even most basic of questions and yet can read and question law, quote from law and has demonstrated in his questioning he understands very clearly. She wants that on record and will let him go on from time to time.
he only doesn't understand when it suits him. I agree, she is letting him demonstrate for the record that he understands only when it suits him and doesn't when it is a convenient means of delay or distraction (ie. when he wants to look like a poor abused citizen who is being railroaded by an unfair justice system stacked against him)

:rolleyes:

Now he claims never having been consulted about or provided the proposed jury instructions. Bless Dorow's painstaking efforts to establish for the record what is truly been taking place.

ETA someone should tell the defendant to check his garbage can next to his table in his auxiliary courtroom because he chucked those jury instructions he claims he wasn't provided in full view of the judge who made a record of that action as it took place.

Brooks, telling the court that his closing will be him telling the jury the truth. Judge explains closing must be based in facts raised during trial and prosecutors will object if he goes on track.

He claims the prosecution will be objecting a whole lot.

Alternates will also be sequestered due to Covid concerns

She expects 5-6 hrs for jury instructions? Starting at 8:00 am

I think that closing arguments have the potential to continue this mess. When the dust settles, though, I don't think that the defendant's presentation of "truth" to the jury will go as he plans.

Revised to add, tomorrow may not fit the defendant's schedule.

30-45 minute closing, then says she’ll give an hr each.

Now he’s saying he won’t give a closing tomorrow.

Says he’s reading “THE” book…the Bible

I think the judge and prosecution should allow him to argue whatever he wants to argue and then give an instruction to the jury when he's done to rectify what he says. The jurors are not stupid. They know what's up!

30 minute delay when the verdict is reached to when it will be read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members