GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she will never get an agreement "tack-id" or other when she asks him whether he will testify. She needs to go into high gear and get this done. It is so clear that he should have never been allowed to represent himself and she now has to do what is required to get this mess done.

he has to indicate no more witnesses...how is she going to get that. I hope she has done legal research to know how to legally get this to closing arguments. In a way I think jury should be able to see this behavior and disrespect and it also gives a clear insight into this monster's personality.

His mother in my opinion is now complicit in delaying this. She pretty much had to start this up this week as I don't think the recall option was on his radar or he would have questioned on it. Judge Dorow is seeing the results of 3 weeks of indulging him.

Thus trial is going to be the death of me! Lol between my blood pressure and the fact that I haven't slept yet after working night shift and I know watching this will get me all worked up....but I soooo want to know if his mom is going to testify! Thought I could check out the comments and see but it is only pushing me further to youtube hahahha! I want his rap name to be "The Audacity".... I think that captures everything about him.

Thus trial is going to be the death of me! Lol between my blood pressure and the fact that I haven't slept yet after working night shift and I know watching this will get me all worked up....but I soooo want to know if his mom is going to testify! Thought I could check out the comments and see but it is only pushing me further to youtube hahahha! I want his rap name to be "The Audacity".... I think that captures everything about him.

Both DW & EP are probably so relieved to be free of this monster. He would have killed E- I believe that wholeheartedly. He’s already groomed her and abused her her whole life. Mama is probably relieved to not have to deal with him anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is shut down with bible. Any appeal court looking at this will throw the appeal out so fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper