GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he really think he'd get away with killing, injuring and terrifying the people?

He's not pleased with the polling of the Jury. No big deal.

I love how polite this Judge is. She looked in the eyes of each member of the Jury as she polled their decisions. Then, she thanked each one of them. Kindness matters.
The judge has been kind and respectful throughout this ridiculous circus Brooks created.

Great finish other than not seeing him taken out. He has sure been given "all due respect". disappointed that sentencing will not even be discussed until next Monday and judge has indicated she will not be available rest of week.

He’s toast !!!!
Good luck when they bus you to general population post sentencing DB!
Oct 31 further convo on sentencing.
Prosecution is asking for zoom statements from victim families. Judge agrees

Moo
i believe they can also come in person or zoom so this could be a long process...many will prefer to not be in the same room as DB.

Reactions from community members.

They are saying if he had proper representation he could've asked for the lesser charge, I'm thinking he knew that. He was focused on faux proving it wasn't intentional so he didn't want to give the jury the lesser charge option.

Well over 50 ppl in the court room.. packed for the verdict.
Sniffles and crying could be heard..
Nodding heads.
During second count reading is when the gallery member yelled at DB, immediately removed by bailiffs.
Got quiet at a certain point then more crying toward the end.

I wonder if EP was there.

ETA Updates from commentary
This station has a reporter in front of the courthouse looks like other reporters are awaiting key players.

Last edited:
I know judge has to allow victim impact statements from both sides but I really wish she could just sentence him right after the verdicts and remove him from public view for good! TMJ has the most boring anchors/commentator! I thought CourtTV would be live after the verdict but nothing so far.

I know judge has to allow victim impact statements from both sides but I really wish she could just sentence him right after the verdicts and remove him from public view for good! TMJ has the most boring anchors/commentator! I thought CourtTV would be live after the verdict but nothing so far.
not a fan of waiting for the sentencing but I assume Judge Dorow has looked at law etc. and a rush to sentencing might not be the best move given the number of victims.

I’m waiting to hear from prosecution….and victims’ families. What’s taking so long? Or are they not speaking to media?

Edited to add: I see on Twitter press conference scheduled for 2pm ET

Last edited:
Does anyone know who will carry a live stream of the presser?

Sorry if this has been answered before.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

If it pleases the court with all due respect, as adjudicated by a court of competent jurisdiction in common law or admiralty law it was proven for the record and accepted for value, that the alleged defendant has been allegedly convicted of all counts. Is that fair to say, for the record?

Last edited:
If it pleases the court, as adjudicated by a court of competent jurisdiction in common law or admiralty law it was proven for the record and accepted for value, that the alleged defendant has been allegedly convicted of all counts. Is that fair to say, for the record?

Wit all doo respect, yer honor...

If it pleases the court, as adjudicated by a court of competent jurisdiction in common law or admiralty law it was proven for the record and accepted for value, that the alleged defendant has been allegedly convicted of all counts. Is that fair to say, for the record?
The alleged defendant had been allegedly convicted of all counts
tenor.gif

If it pleases the court with all due respect, as adjudicated by a court of competent jurisdiction in common law or admiralty law it was proven for the record and accepted for value, that the alleged defendant has been allegedly convicted of all counts. Is that fair to say, for the record?
but...it that a tacid (formerly tack-id) agreement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member