GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the sentencing day---but Did DB have anyone come speak for him, besides his mama and grandma? He had given a list that included 9 people I believe. I really doubt that anyone would show up for him though. I think he was whistling in the wind...

I missed the sentencing day---but Did DB have anyone come speak for him, besides his mama and grandma? He had given a list that included 9 people I believe. I really doubt that anyone would show up for him though. I think he was whistling in the wind...
Yes, just one other person.

”Michelle Allworth, a longtime friend of Brooks spoke next. She called Brooks her best friend, having known him for 17 years.”

Attorney Julius Kim, in analyzing the Darrell Brooks sentencing hearing Wednesday in which Judge Jennifer Dorow sentenced Brooks to life with no release, noted the fact that the judge was emotional in handing down the sentence and said the finality of what happened on Nov. 21, 2021 hit home.

Now that we have Justice, can someone please inform YouTube that we no longer wish to listen to DB on every auto play!!

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

Hi Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

The mod staff at Websleuths.com work non-stop to keep Websleuths open 24/7 and to make sure
Websleuths is a safe place for you to post.

If you would like to donate to the moderators at Websleuths.com please do so using this link Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
OR you can use
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

Websleuths.com will always be free for members. If you like to read at Websleuths because of the incredible work of our members please know the reason our members are able to do what they do is because of our dedicated volunteer moderator staff.

This video explains what the moderators do every day to keep Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue the Waukesha Christmas Parade Attack discussion in Thread #5.

Click below to discuss the 3 Milwaukee County cases for charges Darrell Brooks received in the weeks before the Christmas Parade attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member