GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate him!!
Can you imagine how those victims and all their family's feel?

PS... For those who think so, This is not mental illness
This is pure vileness

Last edited:
This is so unreal!!!!!! She should have known a sovereign citizen would never “pledge”.

Judge is now repeating the prior bad acts info that prosecutors already put on the record just yesterday! This is sentencing not a cliff notes of everything that’s happened so far. It’s almost 6pm there. SMH JMO

She wants it all on record.. with him... Can't blame her. I can't read the sign... Can anyone?
No, can’t read it, but this dude is non stop!

Finally, sentencing. Life sentences are consecutive. After each sentence, the courtroom applauds.

The other sentences are 17 1/2 years each…the max

Last edited:
Judge is now repeating the prior bad acts info that prosecutors already put on the record just yesterday! This is sentencing not a cliff notes of everything that’s happened so far. It’s almost 6pm there. SMH JMO
I just don't get this judge. Is she doing another closing argument on behalf of the Prosecution? I thought it was the Judge's job to apply the sentencing.

I’ve heard some pretty powerful sentencing remarks by judges before and man is this terrible! What a letdown for such a tragic event!

I just don't get this judge. Is she doing another closing argument on behalf of the Prosecution? I thought it was the Judge's job to apply the sentencing.
The judges that I’ve admired in their sentencing remarks tend to be still as water during the trial and show the perfect amount of righteous judgment at the end! They are brief but impactful. This judge has demonstrated none of that kind of depth. I think she’s probably an adept lawyer but she lacks the gravitas a judge needs. She makes up for her lack of gravitas by being a social worker judge. That’s not her role though. JMO

SBBM

WAUKESHA, Wis. – The driver of an SUV who plowed through a Milwaukee area Christmas parade, killing six people and injuring dozens of others, was sentenced to life in prison Wednesday.

Snip

Brooks, 40, of Milwaukee was convicted on Oct. 26 on all 76 criminal charges he faced in the parade attack trial: six counts of first-degree intentional homicide, 61 counts of recklessly endangering safety, six counts of hit-and-run causing death, two counts of bail jumping and one misdemeanor count of battery.

Dorow sentenced Brooks to six consecutive life sentences in the homicide charges and a total of 762 years of additional confinement in the 70 other charges.

# More at link

SBM

Each homicide count carried a mandatory life sentence, and the only uncertainty Wednesday was whether Dorow would allow Brooks to serve any portion of those sentences on extended supervision in the community, the state’s current version of parole. She did not. Wisconsin doesn’t have the death penalty.

"Dorow sentenced Brooks to six consecutive life sentences in the homicide charges and a total of 762 years of additional confinement on the 70 other charges".

Seriously? They would consider parole for this sentence? What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal