GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he hinting he wants to be admitted to a medical facility?
That's what it sounds like to me, but I don't even know if those kinds of places still exist? (Hospitals for the Criminally Insane, instead of prison.) I only know of them from scary movies.

Maybe he will get The Hook Man for a cell mate. o_O

ok - 20 min court break, time to throw a quick clean-up on my kitchen.

He still hasn’t apologized to the victims nor has he explained how driving through a parade of people was not an intentional act. Hitting victim one could perhaps be considered unintentional…though I don’t believe that… but everybody he hit after that was intentional. Just stop the car. All he had to do was stop the car. But he didn’t.
No apology. No explanation.

i hope she is to the point gets this done by 3:30 pm. She finally closed him out but he was left to ramble far too long...again she is trying to avoid any appeal issues. Sometimes she drives me crazy. I sure hope she has some words of condemnation for what he did, how he did it and the lack of remorse but I am concerned she is going to go light on him in her comments but those sentences will be concurrent with all enhancers and yep only concession is "time served" and some mental health considerations which will be up to someone else. He will consider it a win. Does not even really know concurrent vs consecutive or so he pretended. Will he again ask about the "subject matter jurisdiction?"

He still hasn’t apologized to the victims nor has he explained how driving through a parade of people was not an intentional act. Hitting victim one could perhaps be considered unintentional…though I don’t believe that… but everybody he hit after that was intentional. Just stop the car. All he had to do was stop the car. But he didn’t.
No apology. No explanation.
nope to listen to him he equated it to one of those things you do in life that you wished you had not done...just one of those things. Happens to all of us per Rev. Brooks. Don't forget to turn in your bible as you exit for the prison.

He dropped his insanity plea when he dropped his attorneys and wanted to represent himself, at which point he was deemed capable. He can’t go back now and claim mental illness at his whim.

The judge will sentence him with the appropriate sentences

That's what it sounds like to me, but I don't even know if those kinds of places still exist? (Hospitals for the Criminally Insane, instead of prison.) I only know of them from scary movies.

Maybe he will get The Hook Man for a cell mate. o_O

ok - 20 min court break, time to throw a quick clean-up on my kitchen.
He's thinking along the lines of a cushy country club setting where he lounge around in a comfy medicated state of mind.

He's playing dumb and clueless using the mentally ill excuse. Again, aided by the social worker judge who has allowed him to take control of proceedings repeatedly. Just like she's allowing him to go on now for 2 hours. There is no appealable issue if she cuts him off now and sentences him. The sentence is a forgone conclusion. Lets get this over with!

And is claim to fame as a father....was to cut the cord....more ways than one.

Ok I take it back. Not sure she needs to read this much verbatim from the Examiners' reports. Why hasn't she prepared brief remarks addressing the salient points and just sentence him? This doesn't need to be more than 20 minutes.

Under 906.11, your honor, please stop!

I was speaking to a friend who came unexpectedly at the door and talked to him for 50 minutes and I thought somehow I’d stopped the livestream because DB was still going on.

DB deserves having to sit and listen to the judge explain why he’s such a terrible person before throwing the book at him for life.

Ok I take it back. Not sure she needs to read this much verbatim from the Examiners' reports. Why hasn't she prepared brief remarks addressing the salient points and just sentence him? This doesn't need to be more than 20 minutes.

Under 906.11, your honor, please stop!
I say let him have it. Counter all of his claims.

Show him no one was fooled by him.

The plain truth is that he is evil and selfish.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members