GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most tedious judge I've ever seen! Now lets go through all the reasons why he had to be kicked out and the audio/visual capabilities in the other courtroom yada yada yada.

After weeks of DB filibustering us now the judge is doing it to us as well! SMH

Edited to add: She's seriously going to go through the evidence?? With maps?? And reargue the state's case again?

The facial expressions on the prosecutors have not changed as we transition from the DB filibuster to the judge's filibuster.

ETA: Folks, we still have to go through the sentence for all 75 counts. One by one.

After weeks of DB filibustering us now the judge is doing it to us as well! SMH

Edited to add: She's seriously going to go through the evidence?? With maps?? And reargue the state's case again?
While I just want to get on with the sentence I think she is doing what she feels is right addressing virtually everything and I assume this is important to the victims...some of whom are mentioned. It is fine with me if meaningful to the victims. I hope she makes him come back when she reads the sentence.

IMO these victims have been in the courtroom and subjected to all this evidence in a very painful trial with the defendant acting out every step of the way. There is no doubt as to what happened and the intentionality of it all. They don't need to have this rehashed for them. They don't need to have their impact statements repeated back to them. This judge talks too much and likes to repeat things over and over as we saw during the trial. She has wasted a lot of time on her end and prolonged this trial unnecessarily. She's repeating herself in these remarks yet again. Let these people go home. Send him to prision never to be seen/heard from again! Read out the counts and sentence him to consecutive sentences for each count! End this! That's what these victims need! IMO

The facial expressions on the prosecutors have not changed as we transition from the DB filibuster to the judge's filibuster.

ETA: Folks, we still have to go through the sentence for all 75 counts. One by one.
you know I need to leave now and will resume this when I return but I think judge's comments should be to the point....concise. We know she was there...we all heard it. I don't like to see a judge cry. She should be able to do this with empathy and if she wants to cry then after in her chambers with families or whatever. I like her but this is getting to be too much.

I’m positive that if the judge is irritating anyone, except the defendant, that they can & will leave the courtroom. Describing what they must be thinking & feeling is beyond disrespectful IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal