WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Waukesha Christmas Parade - 6 dead/61 Injured *Guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would think even some very cleaver defense attorney could have delved into his background and built a case for his mental issues etc. however at the end of the day not sure the result would have been any different.

The judge who presided over the trial of the man convicted of killing six people during the Waukesha Christmas parade is running for a spot on the Wisconsin Supreme Court, her husband said Tuesday. The race will determine the ideological balance of the court.

Waukesha County Circuit Judge Jennifer Dorow is the second conservative candidate to enter the race, which also has two liberal judges running. The winner will replace a retiring conservative justice who is part of a 4-3 majority. Liberals are prioritizing the race as a way to flip control of the court heading into the 2024 presidential election in the battleground state.

"It's official," her husband Brian Dorow said Tuesday. "She's in the race."

DARRELL BROOKS FOUND GUILTY OF FIRST-DEGREE INTENTIONAL HOMICIDE IN WAUKESHA CHRISTMAS PARADE MASSACRE

Jennifer Dorow planned to hold an event launching her candidacy on Wednesday, Brian Dorow said.

Jennifer Dorow did a round of television interviews on Monday where she described the fan mail she received during the Darrell Brooks parade killings trial, which began in early October. Brooks was convicted of killing six people when he drove his SUV through the parade crowd, and two weeks ago Dorow sentenced him to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

More at link

Ugh. I really dislike that she’s doing interviews talking about this case as she’s running a campaign. Even Judge Ito in the OJ Simpson case stayed quiet after the trial. My distaste for this judge is increasing. JMO. I know many love this judge. I just don’t see it.

Ugh. I really dislike that she’s doing interviews talking about this case as she’s running a campaign. Even Judge Ito in the OJ Simpson case stayed quiet after the trial. My distaste for this judge is increasing. JMO. I know many love this judge. I just don’t see it.
My reaction is about the same. This somehow does not look right Sue Opper is at the event today introducing her and she did not take long to start making the rounds. She is using this trial that was seen by the public to really propel her career. Basically I doubt I would agree with many of her stands knowing she is ultra conservative and the balance of power is at stake in Wi. She will probably win not because of anything other than DB case. Nope this does not look right at all. Also I was turned off at her roll out today as she thumbed thru papers to answer some very general questions.

My reaction is about the same. This somehow does not look right Sue Opper is at the event today introducing her and she did not take long to start making the rounds. She is using this trial that was seen by the public to really propel her career. Basically I doubt I would agree with many of her stands knowing she is ultra conservative and the balance of power is at stake in Wi. She will probably win not because of anything other than DB case. Nope this does not look right at all. Also I was turned off at her roll out today as she thumbed thru papers to answer some very general questions.
Right. I couldn’t even watch 1 of the full interviews all the way through. Just so cringeworthy! There are at least a couple from my understanding. In addition to the presser/announcement. Extremely poor taste to do this. So soon after sentencing. Reeks of opportunism. And I’m not impressed in the least with her answers just like I wasn’t impressed with her handling of DB during trial. I wouldn’t vote for her just based off of that.

Right. I couldn’t even watch 1 of the full interviews all the way through. Just so cringeworthy! There are at least a couple from my understanding. In addition to the presser/announcement. Extremely poor taste to do this. So soon after sentencing. Reeks of opportunism. And I’m not impressed in the least with her answers just like I wasn’t impressed with her handling of DB during trial. I wouldn’t vote for her just based off of that.
i have to wonder now with the appeal starting up how that works. I guess as long as she does not mention the case at all she can continue to campaign. She seemed beg off any questions of relevance such as sentencing guidelines with the answer she will use on everything...can't discuss since it COULD come before the court. She reminds me in spirit of Sarah Palin up in Alaska.

4kot20.jpg

New prison mug, courtesy of Dodge Correctional. Isn't it always wonderful seeing a monster make themselves at home? Especially this one. Look at those black eyes! Where's your 'death stare' now?!

Maybe he will make friends with family annihilators Chris Coleman and Chris Watts? He is in the same prison as them and will draw his last breath in a cold prison cell.

RIP Leanne, Jackson, Will, Ginny, Tammy, and Jane.

Two pending cases surround a domestic violence incident in Milwaukee. Prosecutors say Brooks ran over the mother of his child and was then released on $1,000 bond just before the 2021 Waukesha Christmas parade. Then, in December 2021, he was charged with intimidating the same woman. A third case is from 2020, in which prosecutors say he shot at someone during a fight.

During status hearings Thursday, the parties were still trying to reach a resolution on how to proceed.

Y’all Darrell Brooks has indicated if these cases go to trial he wants to represent himself. I hope they settle and don’t give him the opportunity to be in the spotlight again. This is a sick, pathetic individual and needs to be locked away never to be seen again!

Y’all Darrell Brooks has indicated if these cases go to trial he wants to represent himself. I hope they settle and don’t give him the opportunity to be in the spotlight again. This is a sick, pathetic individual and needs to be locked away never to be seen again!

Not laughing at you, @Weki , but at the potential spectacle of another imho Brooks court circus sideshow.

Box fort, anyone?

1675467948791.png

Not laughing at you, @Weki , but at the potential spectacle of another imho Brooks court circus sideshow.

Box fort, anyone?

View attachment 399955

I think I can speak for everyone in saying we’ll all be there for Darrell Brooks 2.0 if it should happen! God help me! I won’t be able to control myself. I would be also curious to see how that other county judge would treat him. They already have him strapped in a wheel chair for these brief hearings! Lol. He’s so subdued over there!

WE ARE CLOSE. WE NEED 500 DOLLARS IN DONATIONS TO REACH OUR GOAL TO KEEP WEBSLEUTHS GOING.
Every month for about 228 months (that is 19 years) I have gladly paid the bills. Rarely over the 19 years have I asked for your help. THANK YOU to all who have donated. I will post an announcement and stop accepting donations when we reach our goal!
Please use PayPal Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me
If the PayPal link does not work for you go to www.paypal.com and put in the email websleuths.com@gmail.com and you can send a donation that way.
Venmo name is Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

(PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS DONATIONS ON THIS THREAD. CLICK HERE FOR DISCUSSION AND MORE INFORMATION)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal