Found Deceased WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the recent Audrii case on here I said I was having a break from child related cases for a while as they upset me too much..

But I clicked on this thread and saw his beautiful face and I just couldn’t scroll past.

This case absolutely sickens me - Sent away for discipline reasons - HE WAS A LITTLE CHILD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

The saddest part about this case for me is that it seems he had a loving&caring extended family who were prohibited from seeing him - I’m sure one of them would have taken this little cutie into their care - if mum couldn’t give him the care& love he deserved she should have reached out to them

Noticed this in the Harold Times article:

The morning Elijah disappeared, Vang told police he saw the boy sleeping on a sofa in the living room when he woke up at 7:30 a.m. to help his own son get on the bus for school. He then woke Elijah up and gave him cereal to eat, but didn't change his diaper, and then had him stand next to Vang's bed and pray.

He has a son living with him?

ETA: Following is in the probable cause document that was just posted in post #404.

VANG stated that on today’s date (02/20/24) he woke up with his autistic teenage son. VANG helped his son with getting on the bus at approximately 0730 hours. VANG statedVICTIM was still asleep after he walked his son out to the bus.

So he does have a son living with him....an autistic teenager. Can only imagine what that poor boy has been through.

Last edited:
Noticed this in the Harold Times article:

The morning Elijah disappeared, Vang told police he saw the boy sleeping on a sofa in the living room when he woke up at 7:30 a.m. to help his own son get on the bus for school. He then woke Elijah up and gave him cereal to eat, but didn't change his diaper, and then had him stand next to Vang's bed and pray.

He has a son living with him?

ETA: Following is in the probably cause document that was just posted in post #404.

VANG stated that on today’s date (02/20/24) he woke up with his autistic teenage son. VANG helped his son with getting on the bus at approximately 0730 hours. VANG statedVICTIM was still asleep after he walked his son out to the bus.

So he does have a son living with him....an autistic teenager. Can only imagine what that poor boy has been through.
I believe Jesse Vang got rid of Elijah the night before. Probably while his own son was asleep. That's why he was so exhausted the next morning. He'd been up all night. (IMO)

During this time, the child was required to pray or say, "I'm sorry mommy." Prosecutors say Vang reported the child was in "time out" for the majority of his time with him as a form of "boot camp."

Noting:

Vang reported consuming three beers and a sleep aid on the evening prior to Elijah going missing.

Records show Vang was convicted of a number of crimes between 2002 and 2009, including:
  • Criminal damage to property
  • Fleeing an officer
  • Battery by prisoner
  • Child abuse-intentionally cause harm
  • Manufacture/deliver cocaine
  • Possession of cocaine
  • Resist/obstruct officer
  • Felony bail jumping

To put this horror show into perspective, the CDC recommends 2-5 minutes for time out. Approximately 1 minute for each of the toddler’s age.

Vang did it for 1 to 3 HOURS!

Not that I believe he ever practiced time outs. And don’t get me started on what Elijah’s poor little bottom must have looked like after sitting in filled diapers day after day!

Did mama ever notice? Did she even care?

I can't believe there's still no trace of him after such a massive search effort. Makes me think that whatever happened to him, it happened and they got rid of him much earlier than he was reported missing. They could have ditched him anywhere in the state or beyond with all the time they had since he was last seen.
MOO, I hate typing this but they could’ve dismembered him, for all we know. :( .

ymmv IMHAspieO

MOO, I hate typing this but they could’ve dismembered him, for all we know. :( .

ymmv IMHAspieO
I didn't want to say it, but since you went there first, I was getting Harmony Montgomery vibes and thinking they could have done anything to get rid of him under the radar. I hope law enforcement has been thorough inspecting the bathroom. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo