AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FEB 29, 2024
The Two Rivers Police Chief posted an update on Facebook saying officers searched the city's storm sewers on Thursday.

He said they're still doing aerial and water searches on rivers, landfills and quarries.

The criminal complaint states Baur met boyfriend Jesse Vang in Fond du Lac to drop off Elijah about a week before his disappearance.

"If he was here once, he could possibly be here again,” Dillon said.

With a Facebook post, she rallied about 30 people to search Hobbs Woods near I-41 and I-151 in Fond du Lac

the charge (so far) is child neglect. 15K is high for that charge, MOO. And I'm sure it's coming from her lawyer, who is doing their job.
This case is very difficult and depressing. I agree her lawyer is doing her job. If she isn’t even cooperating and providing LE with information to help them find Elijah, why would this be considered? I truly don’t get it, ugh

“I want my grandson to be home with my family,” Vang said tearfully at a news conference earlier this week, NBC 26 reported. “So, I want everybody to continue. Don’t stop searching for my baby, Elijah.”

“We cannot express the depth of our sorrow, nor the desperation that consumes us as each moment passes without news of Elijah’s safety,” his aunt Linda Vue told reporters, Fox 11 reported.

“Every day without him feels like a piece of our hearts is missing. We long to hear his laughter, to witness his curiosity and to feel the warmth of his embrace,” she said. “The emptiness left in his absence is a void that cannot be filled by anything else.”

“If you can hear us, know that you are deeply missed and loved and we will not rest until you are safely back in our arms,’ the aunt added.
*this is just so dang sad. all of us here are hanging on with their desperation thinking to ourselves, this baby is gone. imo :(

I just had a major WHOAAA moment when I read this. Elijah is 3, not potty trained as you all know, but he was still bottle fed!!! WTH?!?! At THREE!!! :mad: o_O

Police say Vang would threaten him with "cold water" if he didn't comply. He also told police Elijah was "still bottle fed and he was trying to get him to eat regular food."

I woke up in the middle of the night pondering 2 things about Elijah that I just can't stop wondering about. One was his description given by the last person to see him. "He may also be carrying a red-and-white plaid blanket.". That's an odd thing to say IMO. The reason I find that odd is if Vang was asleep (as he's stated) when Elijah went missing... how would he know he might have that blanket? The answer is because the blanket was no longer in the house. But, I can't stop thinking that while that may be true, it was because Vang knew he took Elijah out of the house wrapped in the blanket. ALL MOO!!!

Lastly, he doesn't look well to me in the picture with his blanket. His lips are cracked and flaking. Malnourished? Dehydrated?

1709318993611.png

1709313329979.png

I woke up in the middle of the night pondering 2 things about Elijah that I just can't stop wondering about. One was his description given by the last person to see him. "He may also be carrying a red-and-white plaid blanket.". That's an odd thing to say IMO. The reason I find that odd is if Vang was asleep (as he's stated) when Elijah went missing... how would he know he might have that blanket? The answer is because the blanket was no longer in the house. But, I can't stop thinking that while that may be true, it was because Vang knew he took Elijah out of the house wrapped in the blanket. ALL MOO!!!

Lastly, he doesn't look well to me in the picture with his blanket. His lips are cracked and flaking. Malnourished? Dehydrated?

View attachment 487305

View attachment 487280

I thought the same thing about the blanket, either he wrapped Elijah in it or he lost the blanket while doing what he did with Elijah.

As far as the dry flaky lips, it is winter and chapped lips are pretty common but decent parents at least put something on them to help the heal faster. Chapped lips that crack and bleed are so painful.

Update from LE from 2 hrs ago.

Release Date: March 1, 2024, 4:45 PM

We continue our searches for Elijah Vue, who has been missing since February 20th.

Tomorrow, we intend to expand our rural search efforts with large scale coordinated operations. We request the community’s cooperation with those efforts to ensure we are thorough. Team leaders of those operations will always have Law Enforcement identification and badges with them.

In addition to the ongoing public and private search efforts, people have been asking how they can show their support with ribbons and lights. Elijah Vue’s family shared that Elijah’s favorite color is Blue; and Green is a symbol of Hope for the recovery of all missing children. Feel free to show your support for the Elijah and our efforts to bring him home with blue and green ribbons and lights!

Ben Meinnert
Chief of Police

I can’t express my anger enough towards the two people who could help bring Elijah home. I can almost understand Vang not wanting him found because it may tell a horrible tale of Elijah’s final days on earth. But what about his mother? Does she care so much about herself or <ugh> her felon boyfriend that she won’t tell the truth?

I’m afraid the only way Elijah will be recovered is if one of these disgusting humans decide to spill their knowledge.

FEB 29, 2024
[...]

... Baur, unable to raise the $15,000 cash bail, has filed court documents requesting that her bail be converted to a personal recognizance bond.

In her petition, Baur asserts that she has been unable to secure the funds required for her release.

A personal recognizance bond would allow her to leave custody without any financial payment under the promise that she will appear at all scheduled court proceedings.

[...]

As of Thursday, Jesse Vang ... doesn’t have an attorney, WBAY reports.

The petition was filed for an appointment of counsel, stating he is indigent, which means he can’t afford to get an attorney on his own.Missing 3-year-old: What we know about missing Elijah Vue
Well, she already had 4 previous Failure to Appears, as stated in the original hearing, so I hope the answer is a stern NO.

JMO

Newly published surveillance video shots from February 16th show Elijah and Vang in an auto body shop. This may be the last time this poor boy was seen by anyone other than Vang. Surveillance photos show Elijah Vue four days before reported disappearance
[BBM]
"While the owner declined an on-camera interview, he tells us Vang was in that day [Fri., 16 Feb. 2024, from timestamp] getting an ignition interlock system put in his car. He says during their visit to the [Ross Auto Service in Two Rivers] shop Elijah was quiet and sitting at a table with Vang."

"We’ve also been able to confirm with the manager of the McDonald’s in Two Rivers that receipt records show Vang and Elijah were there the Thursday [15 Feb. 2024] before the 3-year-old’s disappearance."

Last edited:
I know you've all seen this pic, but something just struck me about it. And that is the fact that Elijah isn't even looking at Jesse, and it's apparent that Jesse is speaking to him. He's either looking straight ahead or down at the table. Either way he's not facing Jesse. Most people face those that are speaking to them. IMO he's either being chastised, or being warned about "cold water" if he doesn't behave, or being told not to speak to anyone while they are out. Something along those lines. Watching an interaction like that would have raised red flags for me, and I'd be taking notes for 'just in case' they are needed.

1709400949705.png

I know you've all seen this pic, but something just struck me about it. And that is the fact that Elijah isn't even looking at Jesse, and it's apparent that Jesse is speaking to him. He's either looking straight ahead or down at the table. Either way he's not facing Jesse. Most people face those that are speaking to them. IMO he's either being chastised, or being warned about "cold water" if he doesn't behave, or being told not to speak to anyone while they are out. Something along those lines. Watching an interaction like that would have raised red flags for me, and I'd be taking notes for 'just in case' they are needed.

View attachment 487480

Elijah's little face looks so distressed to me. :(

She’s on SSDI and has no assets so the amount might as well be a million dollars. (Unless she has someone to help her).
I wonder why she's on SSDI?

intellectual disability?
end stage renal disease?
terminal cancer?
uncontrolled seizures?
schizophrenia?
etc.

Curious. At her age it must be something serious.

I wonder why she's on SSDI?

intellectual disability?
end stage renal disease?
terminal cancer?
uncontrolled seizures?
schizophrenia?
etc.

Curious. At her age it must be something serious.
Or scamming the system which is where my vote goes. I know people who do that. Not sure how they snow Drs.... but it's apparently doable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back