Found Deceased WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a 3 year old who is left by his mother with a known drug dealer/user who has plead guilty to abusing a child previously, on purpose for the purpose of punishment/discipline.

what the hell did she think Elijah did to warrant such punishment????

I am livid.

Just watched the hearings streamed on Manitowoc County Room B-15

It looks like they were also shared in above posts-

Takeaways:

-Mother granted $15k cash bail
-Mother doesn't have cash or any significant assets. Will be appointed an attorney.
-Mother is to maintain absolute sobriety
-No contact with defendant, Jesse Vang

**Mother INTENTIONALLY sent Elijah to the care of Jesse Vang for a week for "punishment", and knew of his punishment methods.

-On 2 occasions since she was taken into custody, she has provided false information regarding Elijah's whereabouts over the last week. Obstruction charges may be coming as well.

-Mother had several FTA charges in the past, has lack of ties/family in the direct area.

UNNAMED VICTIM requested no cash bail until Elijah's whereabouts are known, and requested Katrina have no contact with family or friends of Elijah.

Re: Jesse Vang-

-$20k cash bond
-Absolute sobriety
-No contact with Katrina or anyone under the age of 18
-Also granted court appointmented attorney

Next hearing for both is set for 1:30pm in Branch 3 on Februay 26th.

Thanks guys! I tuned in a bit late, just in time to hear about KB’s criminal history - lots of failures to appear. Right now a woman is making her victim statement requesting no cash bail for the defendants until Elijah is found.

Last edited:
a 3 year old who is left by his mother with a known drug dealer/user who has plead guilty to abusing a child previously, on purpose for the purpose of punishment/discipline.

what the hell did she think Elijah did to warrant such punishment????

I am livid.
I am too! Neither showed much emotion and the cash bail set for both at such a low amount of money? Seriously, I don’t understand this at all.

Takeaways:

-Mother doesn't have cash or any significant assets. Will be appointed an attorney.

**Mother INTENTIONALLY sent Elijah to the care of Jesse Vang for a week for "punishment", and knew of his punishment methods.

-On 2 occasions since she was taken into custody, she has provided false information regarding Elijah's whereabouts over the last week. Obstruction charges may be coming as well.

-Mother had several FTA charges in the past, has lack of ties/family in the direct area.

UNNAMED VICTIM requested no cash bail until Elijah's whereabouts are known, and requested Katrina have no contact with family or friends of Elijah.

-$20k cash bond
-Absolute sobriety

Thank you. catching up now.

Are we to assume the week of punishment began on the 12th? Was that the last time mom saw him or anyone saw him alive?

The appropriate punishment for a 3 y/o is a 3 minute timeout. How is it possible that I've been following cases like this for over a decade and I'm still shocked by what I read. This poor baby.

I am too! Neither showed much emotion and the cash bail set for both at such a low amount of money? Seriously, I don’t understand this at all.
What is this judge thinking after being told she had numerous no shows to court? Not cooperating when questioned about her missing child and she will be let out of jail on low bail.
Appalling! Our court system favors criminals rights over victims imo only.

Are we to assume the week of punishment began on the 12th? Was that the last time mom saw him or anyone saw him alive?

The appropriate punishment for a 3 y/o is a 3 minute timeout. How is it possible that I've been following cases like this for over a decade and I'm still shocked by what I read. This poor baby.
I’d bet dollars to donuts that an examination of both their cell phones will reveal many texts between them about various punishments meted out. I don’t think mama will be able to worm out of her part with a claim of not knowing what was happening. All MOO, based on other similar cases.

Disgusting people, I hope they both rot in prison!

It is my understanding that "Cash Bail" in Wisconsin means the defendants have to each post the full amount to the court in cash to be released. The only saving grace here to keep them behind bars is that neither appear to have such funds.

Bail is not the same as a bond where they only pay a percentage of that.

JMO

What is this judge thinking after being told she had numerous no shows to court? Not cooperating when questioned about her missing child and she will be let out of jail on low bail.
Appalling! Our court system favors criminals rights over victims imo only.
I don't think she has a way to get 15K.
IMO, low bail in Wisconsin is a signature bond or less than 1K.

ETA: it's still sucky.

It is my understanding that "Cash Bail" in Wisconsin means the defendants have to each post the full amount to the court in cash to be released. The only saving grace here to keep them behind bars is that neither appear to have such funds.

Bail is not the same as a bond where they only pay a percentage of that.

JMO
I sure hope no family members or friends offer to post bail for either of them. They need to stay where they are.

Takeaways:

-$20k cash bond
-Absolute sobriety

Can someone explain what unnamed victim means? Is this a person representing Elijah like a guardian ad litem?

If Jesse Vang punished him in his care and put Elijah somewhere why the hell are they not keeping him in jail? Wtf?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali